Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Someone GV Me The Scripture 4 Our Spiritual Leaders To B Numb On Bad Govt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Someone GV Me The Scripture 4 Our Spiritual Leaders To B Numb On Bad Govt (358 Views)

Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture / Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? / Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone GV Me The Scripture 4 Our Spiritual Leaders To B Numb On Bad Govt by ZeroUnity: 6:35pm On May 08, 2017
I want to know why our Priest and Pastors hasn't cried out to the state of our country, just a few is interested about the plight of their sheep while other shepards are busy with materials wishes...

Please i need the Bible backup for this....
Thanks..

No insults, help a Brother... God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Gj / Religion Of Peace And Of Love, A Truth With Lies Leading Us To Self-destruct / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(fri. 26/05/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.