Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,098 members, 7,838,782 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo (51951 Views)

Church Members Carry Pastor Up In A Chair While He Preaches / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral / Man Does Acrobatics During Deliverance Session Conducted By 'Snake Pastor'.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo by Nobody: 5:27am On May 09, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
This is how a pastor was carried on a chair by his church members during a deliverance session. According to the Facebook user who shared this, this happened yesterday while the pastor was praying during church service.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/church-members-carry-their-pastor-on.html
so much gullibility in d christiandom
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo by raquel97: 6:28am On May 09, 2017
Joblessness at it's peak
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo by davibid: 6:30am On May 09, 2017
To be honest with you

Religion hasn't helped us in any way

To match up with the western world

Pastors brainless

As for Members, I don't have words for them

Just smh

2 Likes

Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo by kingsleefolli(m): 6:40am On May 09, 2017
Those that carry the pastor need deliverance first.because they are brain washed.
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo by madridguy(m): 6:47am On May 09, 2017
Africa grin
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo by 989900: 6:50am On May 09, 2017
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=56332160][s]Christian faith is almost two thousand years old.
It was designed as a tool of persuasion.
Most people two thousand years ago were illiterate and ignorant. Faith served to make common folks obedient to the instructions and teachings of the religious leaders who were generally literate and educated.

So faith has that social organizing power.

Over the last two thousand years, literacy, education and access to information and knowledge has become commonplace. This sharply undermines the need to be blindly obedient to the educated big shots who would tell us all what to do. Many of the big shots show us that they are the ones who are actually in need of education and moral guidance.

Also, over the last two thousand years, people have become logical, knowledgeable and skeptical enough that the tool itself, the blind faith is being widely viewed with a critical eye. The superstitions that go along with religious faith are being seen as naive, foolish and unsuitable for belief by modern people.

And so, the ancient social benefits of faith dwindle as the harm that superstition does to society becomes more apparent.

This is what's behind the decline in religions in the industrialized world, and the decline is happening here right before our eyes in Nigeria

as for the guy above me, I've got no business with you[[/s]/quote]
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo by BiggyBamBam: 6:53am On May 09, 2017
That's what his Babalawo instructed him to do.
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo by Kkposky: 6:57am On May 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Christian faith is almost two thousand years old.
Most people two thousand years ago were illiterate and ignorant. Faith served to make common folks obedient to the instructions and teachings of the religious leaders who were generally literate and educated.

Over the last two thousand years, literacy, education and access to information and knowledge has become commonplace. This sharply undermines the need to be blindly obedient to the educated big shots who would tell us all what to do. Many of the big shots show us that they are the ones who are actually in need of education and moral guidance.

Also, over the last two thousand years, people have become logical, knowledgeable and skeptical enough that the tool itself, the blind faith is being widely viewed with a critical eye. The superstitions that go along with religious faith are being seen as naive, foolish and unsuitable for belief by modern people.

And so, the ancient social benefits of faith dwindle as the harm that superstition does to society becomes more apparent.

This is what's behind the decline in religions in the industrialized world, and the decline is happening here right before our eyes in Nigeria

as for the guy above me, I've got no business with you

what are you talking about..?
Do you know what religion is?
or Christianity is what you are calling religion...

religion is on the Increase even in the industrialised world. people only switch religions... And no religion goes without faith...
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo by Mesutlewy(m): 6:58am On May 09, 2017
;DHe's serving the most high God
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:10am On May 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Am sorry, but do you understand yourself ? Because you failed woefully to make yourself understood. You were going round in circles and contradicting your points.

In addition, according to your opening paragragh, christianity is less than two years' old. Later in subsequent paragraphs, it became more that two years' old. Huh ?
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo by Nobody: 7:11am On May 09, 2017
Kx:
...if grown up men like the ones in the pics allows their mumu to reach world class height...

LOL

The Berean believers in Scripture were commended because they searched the Scriptures for themselves to verify whatever they were being told.

Blindly accepting whatever one is told is a formula for mental slavery.

Christ who washed His disciples doesn't approve of people enslaving their fellow men.

But these men don't seem to be doing this under duress.

They've simply chosen to keep their minds operating below room temperature

Sad.
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo by Ishilove: 7:22am On May 09, 2017
Fake, sensational news.
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo by hopefulLandlord: 7:23am On May 09, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

Am sorry, but do you understand yourself ? Because you failed woefully to make yourself understood. You were going round in circles and contradicting your points.

In addition, according to your opening paragragh, christianity is less than two years' old. Later in subsequent paragraphs, it became more that two years' old. Huh ?

the former is referring to Christianity while the latter is talking about religion in general

I should've made it clearer but then I typed very fast cuz I was having lunch at the same time

can you just tell me those "Contradictions"? I'm always open to constructive criticisms even destructive ones are welcome
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo by jonahsunday97(m): 7:33am On May 09, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo by bitcoinvin(m): 7:36am On May 09, 2017
decatalyst:

Brainwashed kwa?

These ones don't have brain again!

Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo by bitcoinvin(m): 7:39am On May 09, 2017
Am begining to see that Religion is Deceptive...I believe in God but Religion is a slavery unto we Africans!!!!!....Its better to Live by the Principles of Nature than Being Too Religious and foolishly obyeing your Pastor!

Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo by Justclick2017: 7:41am On May 09, 2017
Have you all verify the source of this news?. Some individual will just come and post riddles and joke in Nairaland and yet gullible nairalander will just be making all sorts of comments. Well, if its true God will judge and if not the person who posted this just to blackmail Nigerian Pastors should stop this because God will judge, be warned!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:42am On May 09, 2017
Gullible Christians as usual
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo by Abee79(m): 7:53am On May 09, 2017
The Pastor's shoe is cool sha. Maybe he did not want it to get soiled grin grin grin
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo by dapizy02(m): 9:12am On May 09, 2017
fernandobush:

To understand Buhari's government and your English, I don't know which one is harder!!

U too wicked bro
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo by francotorti(m): 9:36am On May 09, 2017
The more you look!!! The less you see.

There is problem in the land.
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo by D1official: 9:56am On May 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Judge Christians inline with the scriptures not D actors who call dem selves pastors.
it's obvious dat hypocrisy is d oda of life in Nigeria 2day, nd d church is not left out.
Stop judging D kingdom u not part of Pls, we re aware of were we coming frm nd were we going to.
Nd is Christianity in decline worldwide too?.
Dat shows u Dnt even knw what's coming sir.
Jesus is still lord, the ancient of days is still his name. PEACE!!!.
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:18pm On May 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

the former is referring to Christianity while the latter is talking about religion in general

I should've made it clearer but then I typed very fast cuz I was having lunch at the same time

can you just tell me those "Contradictions"? I'm always open to constructive criticisms even destructive ones are welcome

It's okay for as long as you believe you can be understood. You may as well try to pay adequate attention in subsequent write-ups

Thanks for your civil and humble response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.