Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,430 members, 7,864,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Appeal Court Validates Rivers State’s Probe Of Rotimi Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Validates Rivers State’s Probe Of Rotimi Amaechi (34482 Views)

Police Release Statement On Arrest Of Rotimi Amaechi / Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi And An Old Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Validates Rivers State’s Probe Of Rotimi Amaechi by Niseamaka(m): 6:45am On May 09, 2017
engineerboat:

Amaechi have no where to run to again
He will vomit this one

You seem to forget something: FEDERAL POWER.
Re: Appeal Court Validates Rivers State’s Probe Of Rotimi Amaechi by dullardeen(m): 7:22am On May 09, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
The Court of Appeal, Port Harcourt Division!

OK!
Is It not the same court of appeal PH division that validated Sherrif's claim to the PDP chairmanship right there under Wike's nose?

To the best of my knowledge, you and a whole lot of BMC's ran amok in celebration. Where was that sentiment then?

Oya Order the dulla*d to order a gestapo style raid on those judges too!

Ndi Ara!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Validates Rivers State’s Probe Of Rotimi Amaechi by engineerboat(m): 7:47am On May 09, 2017
Niseamaka:

You seem to forget something: FEDERAL POWER.

Fedoral Pawa abi. Alright remember PMB is on sick leave, osinbanjo is the acting President for now.

So who is Presidency, for nlw its osinbanjo,

Federal Pawa is nothing Ameachi will not go unpunished.
Re: Appeal Court Validates Rivers State’s Probe Of Rotimi Amaechi by Splashme: 7:54am On May 09, 2017
kenny987:

What has the division of the Court of Appeal got to do with anything? Is it only Lagos and Abuja divisions that can dispense justice? Justices of the Court of Appeal are appointees of the FG not the State govt and they are not beholden to the State Governor in any way. Also note that the Court of Appeal is one with different divisions for administrative convenience.
Besides, u should have taken note of the names of the Justices too: Justice O. F. Omoleye (presiding), Justice J. S. Abiriyi, and Justice S. T. Husaini.
Re: Appeal Court Validates Rivers State’s Probe Of Rotimi Amaechi by glossy6(f): 9:19am On May 09, 2017
ekensi01:
Rotimi Amaechi i the hear the name since but today i want ask how him carry get yoruba and igbo name?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Appeal Court Validates Rivers State’s Probe Of Rotimi Amaechi by johnsonedidiong(m): 11:12am On May 09, 2017
let leave him because at the end of it the former Governor will said the former President told him to loot for PDP
Re: Appeal Court Validates Rivers State’s Probe Of Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 11:21am On May 09, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
The Court of Appeal, Port Harcourt Division!

OK!

He can head to Supreme Court, but he should do it fast and come to Rivers and answer his questions.
That's how some idiots sold Amaraku power plant Imo State and no one answered for it till now.
Re: Appeal Court Validates Rivers State’s Probe Of Rotimi Amaechi by Yusman316(m): 12:01pm On May 09, 2017
AntiWailer:
correct.

Mr. "i don't like money" oya come and prove it.

I dnt understand them. They say you did something, just prove that you did not. Instead they will hire 100 SAN.

The last time they asked Buhari for ordinary WAYEC Cetificate, he carried 40 Senior Advocate of Nigeria to court to do what exactly ?

Ki la gbe ki le ju

Iz like zomething iz very mush wrong with uz in thiz country coz other countries have peniss, we in Nigeria have penisulla. grin grin
I believe every lawyer in this country has a name. Can u pls name just five out of the 40 SAN Buhari took to court to defend him. Someone will post his propaganda fools will believe it hook, line and sinker all because of religious and ethnic sentiments. I feel sorry for u
Re: Appeal Court Validates Rivers State’s Probe Of Rotimi Amaechi by habibolawale80: 12:18pm On May 09, 2017
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP / Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza / Zamfara Supreme Court Judgement: Did PDP Meet The Constitutional Requirement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.