Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) (36640 Views)

Blessing Agbomhere, Others Resign From PDP In Edo / Blessing Agbomhere To Sue FG After Surviving Accident That Killed 3 / Bukola Saraki Visits Sandra Davou, Sergeant Assaulted At The Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) by brixton: 10:20pm On May 08, 2017
Lol, Jattu uzairue and Fugar boys!!
Re: Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) by jtjohn(m): 10:21pm On May 08, 2017
sorry1:
Benin, land of cultism and occultism.
what a myopic thinking.Tell me a state in Nigeria were there are no cultism and occult? How I my not sure u are not a cultist because only cultist knows is fellow cultist.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) by Qmerit(m): 10:23pm On May 08, 2017
[[s]quote author=sorry1 post=56335604]Benin is no state and also the level of cultism there needs to be checkmated, I'm saying this in good fate.[/quote][/s]

Benin is the face of Edo as the capital city so know what to type at the right time....
You re typing "likes" not good fate.....
Re: Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) by sorry1(m): 10:29pm On May 08, 2017
Qmerit:
[[s]quote author=sorry1 post=56335604]Benin is no state and also the level of cultism there needs to be checkmated, I'm saying this in good fate.[/s]

Benin is the face of Edo as the capital city so know what to type at the right time....
You re typing "likes" not good fate.....
Delusion and prejudice are serious mental sicknesses, you need to help yourself with counseling.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) by sorry1(m): 10:44pm On May 08, 2017
Homeboiy:
He is a tout

the guy above me, can u prove wat u typed or ur just typing nonsense
Can. you prove your own statement? Hypocrite.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) by Olivertambo7(m): 10:48pm On May 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Na wa for these Ayes oooo

Blessing don suffer for Philip Shuaibu hand....(Shuaibu is the most uncouth/unruly politician ever)

After Oshiomhole and EDO APC ate his money, gave him false hope then gave the House of Reps ticket to Paul Oghuma

This is what they have made of him

A laughing stock
A public fighter
And an airport tout.

Chai
u no sabi talk.... U talk from your anus
Re: Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) by sorry1(m): 10:50pm On May 08, 2017
jtjohn:
what a myopic thinking.Tell me a state in Nigeria were there are no cultism and occult? How I my not sure u are not a cultist because only cultist knows is fellow cultist.
There are many animals in the jungle but lion is king of the jungle, use head, Mr man.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) by Psalm91v7(m): 11:11pm On May 08, 2017
Them Papa Solder
Re: Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) by Parlegrandpa: 12:58am On May 09, 2017
You have a nice post up there. smiley wink

Buy and sell your new/old items for free at
https://martng.com/

Read fresh news and articles like it's hot at
https://blog.martng.com/
Re: Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:25am On May 09, 2017
it still a corruption in Nigeria well maybe their is a political Situation going on in Nigeria. So we need freedom, Unity, Peace and justice, faith, liberty and equality so things will be change good for our Beloved nation of the Federal Republic of Nigeria so we need peace for our nation Nigeria and even Africa. sad embarassed undecided lipsrsealed cry
Re: Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) by remikunle: 1:40am On May 09, 2017
I Reserved My Comment
Re: Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) by Dare2Try(m): 1:46am On May 09, 2017
Edo and dark forces be like 5&6
Re: Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) by Armstrong005: 2:32am On May 09, 2017
Buhari’s doctors to determine duration of trip to London – Presidency.Read more here: http://atominik.com/21GY

Re: Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) by ijayebonyi(f): 3:54am On May 09, 2017
Nawaoooo. People transferred their aggression of political happenings in naija to him. It's a pity man
Re: Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) by johnmartins789(m): 5:15am On May 09, 2017
that is problem ve re battling with in nigeria many people are rude and manerless. Nawoo ooooooooooo. you too check urself and adjust ur way, make ur way pure.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) by stuffs4me(m): 5:46am On May 09, 2017
Edo no dey carry last for witchcraft
Edo no dey carry last for cultism
Edo no dey carry last for ashawo work
Edo no dey carry last for ucultism
Edo no dey carry last for stupidity.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:35am On May 09, 2017
Qmerit:
[[s]quote author=sorry1 post=56333047]Benin, land of cultism and occultism. [/s]

Address the issue...condemn the act and leave the state alone....as hoodlums re found in all the states even in the most civilised country... UK, USA etc re not excepted
I've learnt about the university at Ekpoma to be the Nigerian home of cultists since I was 12

1 Like

Re: Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) by Qmerit(m): 7:02am On May 09, 2017
iamrealdeji:
I've learnt about the university at Ekpoma to be the Nigerian home of cultists since I was 12

My friend is same way you ve it in all higher institution in the country....which is bad and not advisable...it's blatant lie to say AAU is the Nigerian home of cultists

1 Like

Re: Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) by jtjohn(m): 7:05am On May 09, 2017
sorry1:
There are many animals in the jungle but lion is king of the jungle, use head, Mr man.
I have said my own, Mind what u say on social media because words spoken cannot be retrieved back.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) by jtjohn(m): 7:14am On May 09, 2017
iamrealdeji:
Stop spewing thrash, that was 2000 to 2004.....AAU of then is not AAU of Now...U dare not put on 3quarter, face cap, mini skirt or a top showing part of ur breast u will be send back home.........To verify my claim visit AAU Ekpoma. On this final note don't say what you don't know, quick to listen and slow to speak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) by mrdreams: 8:39am On May 09, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Na wa for these Ayes oooo

Blessing don suffer for Philip Shuaibu hand....(Shuaibu is the most uncouth/unruly politician ever)

After Oshiomhole and EDO APC ate his money, gave him false hope then gave the House of Reps ticket to Paul Oghuma

This is what they have made of him

A laughing stock
A public fighter
And an airport tout.

Chai
edo state carry ayes for head like say na govt job

dem nor d enter Alpha go c as e d sob? black bst
Re: Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) by mrdreams: 8:42am On May 09, 2017
home of ayes no good thing can come out of Deir

. .
egede boy ride on with your toutish behavior
Re: Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) by martha89: 7:52pm On May 09, 2017
stuffs4me:
Edo no dey carry last for witchcraft
Edo no dey carry last for cultism
Edo no dey carry last for ashawo work
Edo no dey carry last for ucultism
Edo no dey carry last for stupidity.
Ode
Re: Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) by Tejiriseth(m): 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
Bro.. When you decided to Lock Horns with people who have been in Politics even when you were still a Toddler, Make sure you are a direct Descendant of Amadioha or Ogun Or Sango.. As the case may be all The Principalities combined.!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) / Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie / Photos Of Nigeria’s 19 First Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.