Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Flavor's Babymama, Anna Banner And Daughter, Sophia Stun In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavor's Babymama, Anna Banner And Daughter, Sophia Stun In New Photos (1443 Views)

Anna Banner's Halloween Outfit, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress / Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos / Singer Flavour On Daddy Duties With Second Daughter, Sophia [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavor's Babymama, Anna Banner And Daughter, Sophia Stun In New Photos by AmicableEd: 8:55pm On May 08, 2017
Anna Banner0621 1

Last month, we shared a beautiful daughter and me photoshoot and many of you fell in love with it and now we have got another!

This time it involves beauty queen and singer Flavour’s babymama, Anna Ebiere and her daughter.

The “mommy & me” inspired photo shoot was shot by ace photographer Eleanor Goodey.

The photographer took to her Instagram page to share the beautiful photos, captioning them with a sweet message.

She wrote:

The Joy of motherhood…. can there really be any feeling more preciousthan the feel of those little arms around you? Ever so trusting ….. ever so loving…..when I leave my daughter even for a few hours… it seems as though I hold my breath until I see her again and have her in my arms…. thanks for this beautiful representation of motherhood @annaebiere and her flavorful beautiful baby girl…

See more adorable photos below:

http://partyjollof.ynaija.com/2017/05/we-love-this-mummy-and-me-photoshoot-of-anna-banner-and-daughter-sophia/

Re: Flavor's Babymama, Anna Banner And Daughter, Sophia Stun In New Photos by Homeboiy: 8:58pm On May 08, 2017
Go n marry anna stop posting rubbish
baby mama na achievement?
Re: Flavor's Babymama, Anna Banner And Daughter, Sophia Stun In New Photos by mazimee(m): 9:01pm On May 08, 2017
Homeboiy:
You wey don marry are you better than her? She has a life, and she living it.
Re: Flavor's Babymama, Anna Banner And Daughter, Sophia Stun In New Photos by Tolexander: 9:01pm On May 08, 2017
Homeboiy:

Baby "mamaing" is a thriving and lucrative career!
Re: Flavor's Babymama, Anna Banner And Daughter, Sophia Stun In New Photos by IdeyFindWife: 9:01pm On May 08, 2017
Am gonna bet dis gat many naija gals and slay-wannabes thirsting for celeb d!ckwhipping so they too can sprout belle wey go dey pay rent like dis!

Kwontinue...upcoming artiste wey go pregnant you is still gyming ontop orange-hawkers! By d time, e go reach u, hin go don blow. Jam u once, u go drop 3riplets!

NB
D babygirl fine sha

Homeboiy:

Fools like u should stop quoting me

why havent ur sis become a baby mama?

Hehehehehehawhawhawhaw...dat shulda knockd da niggah da Fk out! If it dat don't knock some sense in, muffin ever will besides we gonna be picking teeth and brain matter from here to thimbook2 and back, hahaha!

Burr, I go get why pple celebrate babymamaism! As if we don't know how the process comes about!
Re: Flavor's Babymama, Anna Banner And Daughter, Sophia Stun In New Photos by Homeboiy: 9:03pm On May 08, 2017
mazimee:

You wey don marry are you better than her? She has a life, and she living it.

1 Like

Re: Flavor's Babymama, Anna Banner And Daughter, Sophia Stun In New Photos by Rtopzy(f): 9:13pm On May 08, 2017

Re: Flavor's Babymama, Anna Banner And Daughter, Sophia Stun In New Photos by mazimee(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2017
Homeboiy:

I don't remember endorsing baby mamaism. she got pregnant out of wedlock? Yes. She was only young and felt that she was in love. She has move on with her life and so with her Baby daddy.

She deserves to live her life with or without a husband. Marriage just taken too seriously like some achievement by your type. Yet most of you live more miserable life than the so called baby mama . There is more to life than marriage. You should learn to concentrate on developing your mind because your thought process is not encouraging at all. Also work on growing up too.
Re: Flavor's Babymama, Anna Banner And Daughter, Sophia Stun In New Photos by Epositive(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2017
i guess the two guys above are quite entertaining cheesy
chelsea own join cool
Re: Flavor's Babymama, Anna Banner And Daughter, Sophia Stun In New Photos by mayorjosh(m): 11:12pm On May 08, 2017
This baby mama thing is pathetic

To realize that children are just born outside or before marriage is now amazing
Re: Flavor's Babymama, Anna Banner And Daughter, Sophia Stun In New Photos by IamAirforce1: 11:18pm On May 08, 2017
Cute

My type of woman

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Tboss & Marvis Show Their Playful Side In New Selfie Photos / 3 Nigerian Big Boys Making Our Youths Do Anything For Money — Number 3 Doesn’t B / Lady Damages Her Neighbor’s Generator Over His Refusal To Pay Light Bill (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.