Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Offer 4 You!! 2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Sale!!get A Puppy From Europefree! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Offer 4 You!! 2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Sale!!get A Puppy From Europefree! (1570 Views)

Cost Of Importing A Puppy From The UK. / Charming Offer!! 2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Sale!!get A Puppy From Europefree! / Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offer 4 You!! 2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Sale!!get A Puppy From Europefree! by Jheese: 9:41pm On May 08, 2017
A newly almost completed 2 blocks of flats for GRABS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEeWxjU8goc&feature=youtu.be

Description: (Four flats = 1 bedroom + living room self-contained) and
(Three Flats = 2 bedrooms + living room self-contained) = Total = 7 flats (17 rooms)
Location: Idiroko Road. Off Baba-Ode bus Stop. (5 minutes drive from Canaanland) Ado-Odo Ota, Ogun State. (Come see for yourself :-)
Facilities: Soak-away for the both blocks and a 'well' for water (Plus Pumping Machine)
Title: Official Survey and Deed of Assignment
Yours for FREE: Choose from puppy of either Rottweiler, Siberia Caucasian, German Shepard or any available dog in my terrain.
(bringing it for you from Europe as a GIFT!) (Think it's a nice tradition of people here, worth adopting. They give cats as well...u
wan cat?:-))
First come! First SERVE!!
NOTE: There's continuous work on your property. All documents are available for verification!!!

for further inquiries, please contact: 08141913379, 08027562658, 09033513574
jheeseart@gmail.com, irondonkey4@myway.com

Re: Offer 4 You!! 2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Sale!!get A Puppy From Europefree! by IsiahRashad(m): 1:01am On Sep 02, 2018
MhisTahrah hope you haven't slept cos I couldn't..I hope this thread is dead enough..lol..
What's up, I know there are a 1000 reasons not to trust or guys from here but here's to hoping you give me a chance. Also I peeped into your diary and I'm in love already...lol
Serious tho I'd like to know you deeper than NL
Re: Offer 4 You!! 2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Sale!!get A Puppy From Europefree! by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 02, 2018
IsiahRashad:
MhisTarah hope you haven't slept cos I couldn't..
I'm a late sleeper.Why? Insomnia?
I hope this thread is dead enough..lol..
What's up, I know there are a 1000 reasons not to trust or guys from here but here's to hoping you give me a chance. Also I peeped into your diary and I'm in love already...lol
Serious tho I'd like to know you deeper than NL
My boring diary. I actually didn't think anyone would read it. grin grin
Let's love from a distance. tongue
Re: Offer 4 You!! 2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Sale!!get A Puppy From Europefree! by IsiahRashad(m): 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
MhisTahrah:
I'm a late sleeper.Why? Insomnia? My boring diary. I actually didn't think anyone would read it. grin grin

Not really insomnia..sometimes I just find it hard to shut my eyes and drift off..besides I was busy going through your diary cheesy..Not only am I reading it, I'm following it...lol I just knew you'd say the distance stuff, no problem...until you're fully comfortable with me this can be our love thread cheesy cheesy

Hope you slept well and how is your day going?
Re: Offer 4 You!! 2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Sale!!get A Puppy From Europefree! by N0favors: 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
MhisTahrah:
I'm a late sleeper.Why? Insomnia? My boring diary. I actually didn't think anyone would read it. grin grin
C’mon! Will you grow up and give Isaiah punny Or can’t you see he’s suffering angry angry please grow up
Re: Offer 4 You!! 2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Sale!!get A Puppy From Europefree! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
IsiahRashad:

Not really insomnia..sometimes I just find it hard to shut my eyes and drift off..besides I was busy going through your diary cheesy..Not only am I reading it, I'm following it...
Thanks! I hope you'll have a nice time on my thread.
lol I just knew you'd say the distance stuff, no problem...until you're fully comfortable with me this can be our love thread cheesy cheesy

Hope you slept well and how is your day going?
You don't know me in reality. I'm just another random online stranger. smiley

Yes I did, kinda dry.You?
Re: Offer 4 You!! 2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Sale!!get A Puppy From Europefree! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
N0favors:
C’mon! Will you grow up and give Isaiah punny Or can’t you see he’s suffering angry angry please grow up
Uncle Jack, you're doing gbeborun. tongue
Re: Offer 4 You!! 2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Sale!!get A Puppy From Europefree! by N0favors: 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Uncle Jack, you're doing gbeborun. tongue
just minding my own business
Re: Offer 4 You!! 2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Sale!!get A Puppy From Europefree! by IsiahRashad(m): 12:57am On Sep 03, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Thanks! I hope you'll have a nice time on my thread. You don't know me in reality. I'm just another random online stranger. smiley

Yes I did, kinda dry.You?

Mine was just there...nothing special apart from man u winning..that brightened everything a bit. Would have asked you what club you support but just remembered you only watch football when NG is playing. cheesy

Just another random stranger....hmmm...kinda mysterious...just the way I like a little mystery with romance smiley

Hope you have a nice night rest and sweet dreams just like me although that may mean you have to dream about yourself just like I'll be doing cheesy smiley smiley
Re: Offer 4 You!! 2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Sale!!get A Puppy From Europefree! by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 03, 2018
IsiahRashad:

Mine was just there...nothing special apart from man u winning..that brightened everything a bit. Would have asked you what club you support but just remembered you only watch football when NG is playing. cheesy
I don't watch their games but I love Arsenal, lol.You remember, shocked how sweet of you. kiss

Just another random stranger....hmmm...kinda mysterious...just the way I like a little mystery with romance smiley
Your name is not Isaiah,is it? If that's you on your profile, you look a teensy bit like Rashad.Dunno if it's the dreads. cheesy

Hope you have a nice night rest and sweet dreams just like me although that may mean you have to dream about yourself just like I'll be doing cheesy smiley smiley
Guyy grin grin You tryna seduce me? I do hope you too, will have a lovely night rest.
Can I see another picture of you?
Re: Offer 4 You!! 2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Sale!!get A Puppy From Europefree! by DemiVonKrone: 10:50am On Sep 03, 2018
Lol... Just imagine finding out that they're both the same gender. I'm just passing by abeg o

1 Like

Re: Offer 4 You!! 2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Sale!!get A Puppy From Europefree! by IsiahRashad(m): 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
MhisTahrah:
I don't watch their games but I love Arsenal, lol.You remember, shocked how sweet of you. kiss

Arr...not arsenal tongue

Your name is not Isaiah,is it?

Nah...it's Ifeanyi but almost everyone calls me that these days.

If that's you on your profile, you look a teensy bit like Rashad.Dunno if it's the dreads. cheesy

Oh she listens to Isiah Rashad...I'm in love already.. smiley kiss

Guyy grin grin You tryna seduce me? I do hope you too, will have a lovely night rest.

I slept like a baby..thanks to you smiley won't mind the seducing part..you seem like the kind of girl I could go to the moon for smiley

Can I see another picture of you?

Would update my dp if you'll put yours up, even if it's for just an hour. Deal?

How's your day going and hope you slept well smiley
Re: Offer 4 You!! 2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Sale!!get A Puppy From Europefree! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
IsiahRashad:

Arr...not arsenal tongue

Nah...it's Ifeanyi but almost everyone calls me that these days.

Oh she listens to Isiah Rashad...I'm in love already.. smiley kiss

I slept like a baby..thanks to you smiley won't mind the seducing part..you seem like the kind of girl I could go to the moon for smiley

Would update my dp if you'll put yours up, even if it's for just an hour. Deal?

How's your day going and hope you slept well smiley
Why not arsenal? grin grin *side eyes him*

You have a beautiful name. kiss

I don't oh, I only know he's an entertainer.

What kinda girl would you go to the moon for?

Ah, I'm not a fine girl. embarassed embarassed You're the cute one. tongue
Re: Offer 4 You!! 2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Sale!!get A Puppy From Europefree! by IsiahRashad(m): 1:37am On Sep 04, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Why not arsenal? grin grin *side eyes him*

You have a beautiful name. kiss

I don't oh, I only know he's an entertainer.

What kinda girl would you go to the moon for?

Ah, I'm not a fine girl. embarassed embarassed You're the cute one. tongue

I enjoy making fun of arsenal, I have a lot of arsenal friends and they are all tired of me cheesy but since it's you I'll just say up gunners tongue

Thanks for the complement, used to hate the name when I was younger...Yours is unique...Tahrah that's your real name? I like it

The kinda girl I'll go to the moon for...
She's honest, down to heart and humble, often misunderstood but I'll understand her perfectly..she often speaks her mind...she's focused, quiet but a no bullshit kind of person, she's the kind of person who gets mad cos 2Bs would spoil an otherwise straight A result. Most importantly she's a dog person not cat(I hate cats)... I could go on but I'm guessing it sounds familiar smiley

I know you're just being modest... you're definitely beautiful. smiley wink
Re: Offer 4 You!! 2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Sale!!get A Puppy From Europefree! by Nobody: 5:08am On Sep 04, 2018
IsiahRashad:

I enjoy making fun of arsenal, I have a lot of arsenal friends and they are all tired of me cheesy but since it's you I'll just say up gunners tongue

Thanks for the complement, used to hate the name when I was younger...Yours is unique...Tahrah that's your real name? I like it

The kinda girl I'll go to the moon for...
She's honest, down to heart and humble, often misunderstood but I'll understand her perfectly..she often speaks her mind...she's focused, quiet but a no bullshit kind of person, she's the kind of person who gets mad cos 2Bs would spoil an otherwise straight A result. Most importantly she's a dog person not cat(I hate cats)... I could go on but I'm guessing it sounds familiar smiley

I know you're just being modest... you're definitely beautiful. smiley wink

grin grin I love them laidat

Tahrah is just a moniker.Thanks.What does your name mean?

Like seriously?? You remember details from my diary I have forgotten I even shared.It's like I'm being watched and I don't like the feeling one bit.

Beautiful? It describes you perfectly.Please nah, fine boy.
You know, I think you should enter for Mr nairaland contest when it's time for it.I'll be your campaign manager.
Re: Offer 4 You!! 2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Sale!!get A Puppy From Europefree! by IsiahRashad(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2018
MhisTahrah:
grin grin I love them laidat

Tahrah is just a moniker.Thanks.What does your name mean?

Oh.. What's your real name then? Mine means with God all things are possible

Like seriously?? You remember details from my diary I have forgotten I even shared.It's like I'm being watched and I don't like the feeling one bit.

cheesy no need feeling that way...I went back to quote you verbatim...but you get my point that you're the type of girl I'll go to the moon for smiley

Beautiful? It describes you perfectly.Please nah, fine boy.

Lol now you just pulling my legs

You know, I think you should enter for Mr nairaland contest when it's time for it.I'll be your campaign manager.

I don't know..maybe...sometimes I may not come online for some weeks or a month..You're the one bringing me back now smiley and I'm sure there are lots of better looking guys here...okay another deal..I'll be your campaign manager too if you'll sign up for the miss NL cheesy
Re: Offer 4 You!! 2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Sale!!get A Puppy From Europefree! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
IsiahRashad:

Oh.. What's your real name then? Mine means with God all things are possible

cheesy no need feeling that way...I went back to quote you verbatim...but you get my point that you're the type of girl I'll go to the moon for smiley

Lol now you just pulling my legs

I don't know..maybe...sometimes I may not come online for some weeks or a month..You're the one bringing me back now smiley and I'm sure there are lots of better looking guys here...okay another deal..I'll be your campaign manager too if you'll sign up for the miss NL cheesy
Ayo.That is my name.

Stop the flattery joor.

I have my flaws too and they're terrible.

You know I'm not pulling your legs.

Aww, that's sweet.kiss
Again, no deal.
Be a gentleman and post another picture.cheesy
Re: Offer 4 You!! 2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Sale!!get A Puppy From Europefree! by IsiahRashad(m): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Ayo.That is my name.

Stop the flattery joor.

I have my flaws too and they're terrible.

You know I'm not pulling your legs.

Aww, that's sweet.kiss
Again, no deal.
Be a gentleman and post another picture.cheesy

Ayo..that's my friend's name. Chatted him up and he told me it means joy. No wonder I've been feeling happy these past few days smiley

You wouldn't be normal if you didn't have flaws..that's what makes us humans I guess...but still I know you're a beautiful person. This time I mean on the inside smiley

LOL @ no deal...come on...I just need just a glance...a glance at your pretty eyes and nice lips cheesy tongue

Okay...I've acted like a gentle man just now...done. How's your day going btw
Re: Offer 4 You!! 2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Sale!!get A Puppy From Europefree! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
IsiahRashad:

Ayo..that's my friend's name. Chatted him up and he told me it means joy. No wonder I've been feeling happy these past few days smiley

You wouldn't be normal if you didn't have flaws..that's what makes us humans I guess...but still I know you're a beautiful person. This time I mean on the inside smiley

LOL @ no deal...come on...I just need just a glance...a glance at your pretty eyes and nice lips cheesy tongue

Okay...I've acted like a gentle man just now...done. How's your day going btw
Enu e dun Sha.Go figure. tongue

Yes, I'm very pretty on the inside. grin
Are you sure you're human cause you seem to have no flaw.Mama born you well. cool

Pretty eyes and nice lips?? grin grin grin lipsrsealed

Cute dreads, are you a dancer? Nice lovely cold rainy day, the kind that makes you run for bed and hot tea.Yours?
Re: Offer 4 You!! 2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Sale!!get A Puppy From Europefree! by IsiahRashad(m): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Enu e dun Sha.Go figure. tongue

Yes, I'm very pretty on the inside. grin
Are you sure you're human cause you seem to have no flaw.Mama born you well. cool

Pretty eyes and nice lips?? grin grin grin lipsrsealed

Cute dreads, are you a dancer? Nice lovely cold rainy day, the kind that makes you run for bed and hot tea.Yours?

Pretty on the inside and outside. I know you're hawt.. You just being modest.

I have 3 brothers and I'm the least good looking guy no joke. Thanks anyway.. smiley

Yea I know I'm not lying...especially the lips part tongue cheesy kiss

My days of dancing are long gone..the days of break dancing and crip walking..I was quite good too.. now I've lost my moves cry...hbu you dance?

My weekend's been the same. Cold for the most part. Still hoping you upload your dp for a while wink

But in the mean time take care of yourself and I'm going to have to charge you for rent cos you residing in my mind these days smiley kiss
Re: Offer 4 You!! 2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Sale!!get A Puppy From Europefree! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
IsiahRashad:

Pretty on the inside and outside. I know you're hawt.. You just being modest.
Hawt?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I have 3 brothers and I'm the least good looking guy no joke. Thanks anyway.. smiley
You guys must be angels. cheesy cheesy

Yea I know I'm not lying...especially the lips part tongue cheesy kiss
Chai grin

My days of dancing are long gone..the days of break dancing and crip walking..I was quite good too.. now I've lost my moves cry...hbu you dance?
Why did you stop? Old age? tongue
Yeah, in my room. grin grin

My weekend's been the same. Cold for the most part. Still hoping you upload your dp for a while wink
Yeah I would.But not now. embarassed

But in the mean time take care of yourself and I'm going to have to charge you for rent cos you residing in my mind these days smiley kiss
Landlady doesn't pay rent. tongue
How do you do? smiley
Re: Offer 4 You!! 2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Sale!!get A Puppy From Europefree! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
Get a cheap room at least

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Belgian Malinois Puppies Available In Nigeria / Massive BOERBOEL Pups For Sale / I Have Good Obedient Security Dogs For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.