Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,882 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus (20335 Views)

NANS Gives Akeredolu 24 Hours Ultimatum To Revise School Fees / NANS Gives FG 7 Days Ultimatum To Call Off Strike, Plans National Protest / Sex For Marks: OAU VC Gives Update On Prof. Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by PMBNG(m): 10:08pm On May 08, 2017
PROFESSOR Enefiok Essien, the Vice-Chancellor, University of Uyo, has ordered herdsmen operating within the university community to relocate their cattle from the campus within two weeks.

Essien, who made the call at a meeting with the herdsmen, led by their head, Alhaji Farouk Miyetti Allah, in Uyo on Monday, said the action would prevent cattle from constituting a nuisance to the environment.

According to a statement by the university’s Director of Public Relations, Godfrey Essien, the vice-chancellor said the order became imperative as part of efforts to promote peace and unity on the university campus.

The deadline that was given to the herdsmen, which began on April 28, would expire on May 11.

ALSO READ: $5.9M: Jonathan Storms Skye Bank, Denied Access To Fund
Essien noted that herds of cattle were constantly moving around the university main campus and called on the herdsmen to restrain their cattle from entering the institution to avoid conflicts.

The vice-chancellor also directed the Chief Security Officer of the university, retired Lieutenant-Colonel Nkana Efik, to liaise with the herdsmen in efforts to relocate the cattle from the campus within the time frame.

Essien thanked all the parties at the meeting for their useful contributions, understanding and commitment to ensuring peace and unity in the university.

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/05/vc-gives-herdsmen-ultimatum-to-withdraw-cattle-from-campus/

4 Likes

Re: VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by Qmerit(m): 7:17am On May 09, 2017
Good

2 Likes

Re: VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by mayorjosh(m): 7:18am On May 09, 2017
Cattle too need bsc ni? sad

Btw it's my birthday nairalanders!!

66 Likes

Re: VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by twilliamx(m): 7:18am On May 09, 2017
Educated cows, illiterate herdsmen. story of Nigeria.

26 Likes

Re: VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by UnknownT: 7:18am On May 09, 2017
After this pronouncement, the VC should double his security

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by Dbeendf(f): 7:18am On May 09, 2017
Waiting for uniben Herdsmen to withdraw also

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by Arsenalholic1: 7:19am On May 09, 2017
VC be very kiaful.

Who are you to challenge their authority when their father is in power?

DO you want to die ni?

Don't you know that the lives of cattle are now more important than the lives of humans in Nigeria? As a matter of fact, they are descendants of Dan Fodio and are free to graze anywhere they like in Nigeria. If you try warning them again, the almighty DSS will coman pick you up and transform you from a professor to junior lecturer.

#BMC grin

25 Likes

Re: VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by Sunnycliff(m): 7:19am On May 09, 2017
Cows came to acquire higher education from the ivory tower naa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by Tradefairlagos(f): 7:19am On May 09, 2017
Miyetti Allah don become public enemy oo

3 Likes

Re: VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by Suko110(m): 7:20am On May 09, 2017
Herdsmen everywhere , dem encroach our lands we will start begging and negotiating with dem to leave . I tire for dis country

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by gradeA(m): 7:21am On May 09, 2017
[quote author=webdevelopa post=56341149]I will Build a Successful Business for you from Scratch Right in front of Your Eyes

Do you have stroke?
Stop spewing this thrash on every thread joor.

2 Likes

Re: VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by CriticMaestro: 7:21am On May 09, 2017
IF THIS FULANI HERDSMEN WILL JUST ACCEPT INDUSTRIALIZATION AND OPEN BIG slaughter houses, that will add to the gdp and groowth of this country, we would have gone a long way....

4 Likes

Re: VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by calberian: 7:21am On May 09, 2017
Good move

2 Likes

Re: VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by ajalawole(m): 7:22am On May 09, 2017
The VC is following Unilorin VC sha cheesy . Those herdsmen for unilorin bad gan. But the way those flank boys target female hostel amuse me sad sad
Re: VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by calberian: 7:23am On May 09, 2017
gradeA:

Do you have stroke?
Stop spewing this thrash on every thread joor.

And you don't think quoting the whole damn message is tantamount to spewing the "trash" yet allover again?

1 Like

Re: VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by dedons: 7:23am On May 09, 2017
Re: VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by Victornezzar: 7:25am On May 09, 2017
webdevelopa:
I will Build a Successful Business for you from Scratch Right in front of Your Eyes

If you’re looking for inspiration on which type of business you should start, then congratulations cos I am about to expose you to a business that would generate re-ocurring income for you for life like a Money Making Machine.
WHAT PROFITABLE BUSINESS I'M I REALLY GOING to SETUP FOR YOU

I will be setting Up "A Robust School Management Information System" whereby you own 100% Resale Right.

the School Management Application is a Nursery/Primary/Secondary school Management Information System (SMIS) which enables the effective management of human resources and students' academic records. It generates sophisticated digital report sheets and comprehensive statistical charts reports which adequately analyze students' academic performance in applicable subjects. It manages the financial transactions (such as students' school fees, staff loan and staff salary) of the school. It is also capable of Short Messaging Service (SMS) automatic delivery of students' result notifications and school fees balance notifications to parents' mobile phones at a single mouse-click.

demo login to view how the ADMIN dashboard looks like

URL: www.entrepreneurship.com.ng/school
Username: admin
Password: million

demo login to view how the student dashboard looks like

Username: 0385
Password: 0385

demo login to view how the TEACHER dashboard looks like

Username: EMP20151
Password: 20151

how Do You Really Make Money From This Business

You set a One Time setup fee. You also set the monthly/annual service fee. This means even while you are asleep, you are a making money as long the school is using your services. Check the Screenshot below to have an understanding of the pricing I am talking about. Just imagine you own a Telecommunication Company like Glo, if a customer subscribes for one month internet access on the 1st of January 2017, it means by 1st February 2017, you are expected to get another payment for subscription renewal. This is just how this Super Business Works..

Then I will setup all the nitty-gritty, give you all the tools and above all you own 100% Resale Right, Yours is just to plug in your team and you can soar above the sky

I WILL SETUP ALL OF THESE FOR YOU

1. WEBSITE

2. PORTAL APPLICATION SETUP

3. BILLING APPLICATION SETUP.....

SEND ME AN EMAIL AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM ME IMMEDIATELY...

EMAIL: biz@entrepreneurship.com.ng
Bros u neva see customer
maybe u should change ur mode of advert
Re: VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by amazon14: 7:26am On May 09, 2017
These people should build ranches bikonu

We have vast undevelope lands in this country and stop roaming around people's back yard

1 Like

Re: VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by savagefinder: 7:26am On May 09, 2017
webdevelopa:
I will Build a Successful Business for you from Scratch Right in front of Your Eyes

If you’re looking for inspiration on which type of business you should start, then congratulations cos I am about to expose you to a business that would generate re-ocurring income for you for life like a Money Making Machine.
WHAT PROFITABLE BUSINESS I'M I REALLY GOING to SETUP FOR YOU

I will be setting Up "A Robust School Management Information System" whereby you own 100% Resale Right.

the School Management Application is a Nursery/Primary/Secondary school Management Information System (SMIS) which enables the effective management of human resources and students' academic records. It generates sophisticated digital report sheets and comprehensive statistical charts reports which adequately analyze students' academic performance in applicable subjects. It manages the financial transactions (such as students' school fees, staff loan and staff salary) of the school. It is also capable of Short Messaging Service (SMS) automatic delivery of students' result notifications and school fees balance notifications to parents' mobile phones at a single mouse-click.

demo login to view how the ADMIN dashboard looks like

Username: admin
Password: million

demo login to view how the student dashboard looks like

Username: 0385
Password: 0385

demo login to view how the TEACHER dashboard looks like

Username: EMP20151
Password: 20151

how Do You Really Make Money From This Business

You set a One Time setup fee. You also set the monthly/annual service fee. This means even while you are asleep, you are a making money as long the school is using your services. Check the Screenshot below to have an understanding of the pricing I am talking about. Just imagine you own a Telecommunication Company like Glo, if a customer subscribes for one month internet access on the 1st of January 2017, it means by 1st February 2017, you are expected to get another payment for subscription renewal. This is just how this Super Business Works..

Then I will setup all the nitty-gritty, give you all the tools and above all you own 100% Resale Right, Yours is just to plug in your team and you can soar above the sky

I WILL SETUP ALL OF THESE FOR YOU

1. WEBSITE

2. PORTAL APPLICATION SETUP

3. BILLING APPLICATION SETUP.....

SEND ME AN EMAIL AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM ME IMMEDIATELY...

EMAIL: biz@entrepreneurship.com.ng
bro.. I like this.. Let's talk
Re: VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by webdevelopa: 7:26am On May 09, 2017
Victornezzar:

Bros u neva see customer
maybe u should change ur mode of advert

In business you sell more to make more. You dont stop selling. That is what a Business is all about

1 Like

Re: VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by Saintp(m): 7:27am On May 09, 2017
Does it means that govt at all levels do not have the balls to ban open grazing in 2017? If we cannot make progress in little things, how can we make progress in complex things?

1 Like

Re: VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by webdevelopa: 7:27am On May 09, 2017
savagefinder:
bro.. I like this.. Let's talk

You can send an email to biz@entrepreneurship.com.ng and include your contact number
Re: VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by 2016v2017: 7:29am On May 09, 2017
Suko110:
Herdsmen everywhere , dem encroach our lands we will start begging and negotiating with dem to leave . I tire for dis country

1 Like

Re: VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by iVentHub(m): 7:30am On May 09, 2017
T
Re: VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by 2016v2017: 7:32am On May 09, 2017
Saintp:
Does it means that govt at all levels do not have the balls to ban open grazing in 2017? If we cannot make progress in little things, how can we make progress in complex things?
the problem is the afonjas supporting whatever buhari and his administration does.Even if the herdsmen rape and slaughter the afonjas ,they will continue to hail buhari

3 Likes

Re: VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by olaezebala: 7:35am On May 09, 2017
Ban them and get correct security in place cause those animals don't listen to normal "mouth talks", the respond well to assault greater than what they can give to you

1 Like

Re: VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by tiwasiaife(m): 7:35am On May 09, 2017
If the vc is a fed univ vc very soon he will will either be sacked or efcc visit his house or DSS will call.
if he's a state or private univ vc efcc will plant money in his house and visit him in a commando style of search.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by YorubaNigga(m): 7:36am On May 09, 2017
So person dey bear Allah grin

3 Likes

Re: VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by YorubaNigga(m): 7:37am On May 09, 2017
tiwasiaife:
If the vc is a fed univ vc very soon he will will either be sacked or efcc visit his house or DSS will call.
if he's a state or private univ vc efcc will plant money in his house and visit him in a commando style of search.

Bubu is not around. This is the time he can deal with them and Yemi will support him.

3 Likes

Re: VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by fatymore(f): 7:40am On May 09, 2017
Are these Fulani herdsmen so daft or stupid.. You don't value what you don't have sha... Education is rare to them

3 Likes

Re: VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus by Nobody: 7:41am On May 09, 2017
mayorjosh:
Cattle too need bsc ni? sad

Btw it's my birthday nairalanders!!
Happy Birthday to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms / 6 Common Mistakes Students Make During Examination / 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.