Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Yemi Osinbajo At The Presidential Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo At The Presidential Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) (19532 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Speaks At Ijaw Elders Forum(photos) / President Buhari Speaks At The World Economic Forum (Photos) / The Moment President Buhari Arrives Jordan For World Economic Forum (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo At The Presidential Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) by originalKsp(m): 9:18am On May 09, 2017
Good
Re: Yemi Osinbajo At The Presidential Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On May 09, 2017
hakeem4:
When are they passing the 2017 budget ?

Wetin u wan use am do sef? What did u benefited from the last budget.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo At The Presidential Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) by Butterworth: 9:24am On May 09, 2017
Stop calling him acting President.

Osibanjo is our OFFICIAL PRESIDENT of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

The Daura president IS DEAD AND GONE.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo At The Presidential Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) by malware: 9:27am On May 09, 2017
yarimo:
May God bless OSIBANJO the active, competent and action vice-president since 2007 BC

Which one is 2007BC again?

Re: Yemi Osinbajo At The Presidential Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On May 09, 2017
we r still on course...

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo At The Presidential Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:05am On May 09, 2017
When will the 2017 budget be signed, we are already half way through the year.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo At The Presidential Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 10:08am On May 09, 2017
just wasting money, who all this one epp?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo At The Presidential Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) by divinelove(m): 10:32am On May 09, 2017
hakeem4:
When are they passing the 2017 budget ?

Next yr

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo At The Presidential Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) by eyeview: 11:04am On May 09, 2017
IamPatriotic:
I just noticed one thing in the Buhari's administration, his Ministers are divided along two major blocs of southern business Ministers and northern political Ministers... take a closer look at these photos to see if I'm making sense.
I noticed it the first time Buhari travelled out. The federal executive council meeting which ought to have all the ministers in attendance became scanty. Even at the last FEC meeting, it was believed that Buhari would chair it and all of a sudden, the place was filled with all the ministers.
There are some ministers who believe that Buhari's administration is theirs and therefore don't respect the VP. I really wish Buhari would resign so that the Bp can rejig this cabinet and raise a cabinet of competent and professional personnel that will get the job done

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo At The Presidential Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) by Oju4190: 11:44am On May 09, 2017
Which one Adeosun hold her bag tight for d first pix.....dat woman go stingy shaaa
Re: Yemi Osinbajo At The Presidential Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) by raphaeladeyele: 11:56am On May 09, 2017
The Acting President, Prof Yemi Osibanjo is capable to lead Nigeria in d absence of President Buhari, Wishes him a pleasant delibration

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo At The Presidential Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) by yarimo(m): 11:59am On May 09, 2017
malware:

Which one is 2007BC again?
I mean all the vice-president since 2007 BC to 2015 OSIBANJO is the active , action and competent vice-president grin cheesy
Re: Yemi Osinbajo At The Presidential Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 12:12pm On May 09, 2017
Whenever i see Lia Mohammed i just remember the great man that he has been.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo At The Presidential Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) by malware: 12:16pm On May 09, 2017
yarimo:
I mean all the vice-president since 2007 BC to 2015 OSIBANJO is the active , action and competent vice-president grin cheesy

Define the BC
Re: Yemi Osinbajo At The Presidential Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) by sshalom(m): 2:00pm On May 09, 2017
Oildichotomy:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5279200_1d_jpeg4aeb4fbbd4d69edc9ec702ab2dbba11d
I am thinking of what could probably be oozing from the compact mouth of his. Nothing but the expected packaged

Na wah o. Alhaji Lai has lost the respect of most Nigerians!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo At The Presidential Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) by yarimo(m): 2:02pm On May 09, 2017
malware:

Define the BC
in my language?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo At The Presidential Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) by jolak5(m): 3:06pm On May 09, 2017
Ohoooooohhhhh, dollar go fall again embarassed embarassed
Re: Yemi Osinbajo At The Presidential Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) by JOMAX: 6:37pm On May 09, 2017
JamieBlog:
Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo declared open the 3rd Presidential Quarterly Business Forum at the State House Banquet Hall, Abuja today May 8th.

Okechukwu Enelamah, Minister of Trade, Investment and Industry, Kemi Adeosun Minister of Finance, Sen. Udo Udo Udoma were in attendance at the 3rd Presidential Quarterly Business Forum.

Minister of Budget & National Planning, Lai Mohammed Minister of Information and Culture, Barrister Adebayo Shittu, Minister of Communications.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/see-acting-president-yemi-osinbajo-at.html

MY PASTOR IS DOING GREAT. THOUGH I DOUBT IF THE PRESIDENT WILL PASS ON BEFORE HIS TENURE ELAPSES. I ALSO DO NOT SEE OSINBAJO OR BUHARI contesting in 2019
Re: Yemi Osinbajo At The Presidential Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) by JOMAX: 6:40pm On May 09, 2017
yarimo:
IN THAT CASE IT SHOULD BE A.D. NOT B.C.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo At The Presidential Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) by yarimo(m): 6:41pm On May 09, 2017
JOMAX:
IN THAT CASE IT SHOULD BE A.D. NOT B.C.
that is your opinion

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities / Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans / President Buhari Arrives Abidjan Ahead Of The 5th AU-EU Summit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.