Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

''Instablog9ja Followers Are Stupid And Poorer Than My Househelp''- Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Instablog9ja Followers Are Stupid And Poorer Than My Househelp''- Bobrisky (1488 Views)

Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans / Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) / "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Instablog9ja Followers Are Stupid And Poorer Than My Househelp''- Bobrisky by WotzupNG: 12:38am On May 09, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BT113ZDhN6w/?taken-by=instablog9ja

Nigeria’s number one cross dresser, Bobrisky has called out popular Instablog9ja and its followers. He posted a video in which he called them sadists, stupid and poorer than his househelp for their harsh comments. Whether this video of his was a move at attention-seeking by him or he was truly smacked by their comments, I do not know. But one thing I do know is that he got clapped at in return by the Instablog9ja community. Below are transcript of his words and also the video. Find comments from Instablog9ja fans below as well.

My people, pls ask me which blog did I ever hate most in my life and i will tell you? I so much hate Instablog. The owner of the blog…he or she is mad. The followers…they’re stupid. Instablog followers, those people are sadists. You wont even see one good comment like this. And if you click on these people that are commenting rubbish, Jacob my pikin, he better pass them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btkOZWgXWjI&feature=youtu.be

http://wotzup.ng/instablog9ja-followers-are-stupid-and-poorer-than-my-househelp-bobrisky/

Re: ''Instablog9ja Followers Are Stupid And Poorer Than My Househelp''- Bobrisky by WotzupNG: 12:39am On May 09, 2017
more

Re: ''Instablog9ja Followers Are Stupid And Poorer Than My Househelp''- Bobrisky by WotzupNG: 12:41am On May 09, 2017
more

Re: ''Instablog9ja Followers Are Stupid And Poorer Than My Househelp''- Bobrisky by daamazing(m): 1:06am On May 09, 2017
Please...

Re: ''Instablog9ja Followers Are Stupid And Poorer Than My Househelp''- Bobrisky by mykelmeezy: 2:39am On May 09, 2017
hahahaha

afon...

first it was the adeleke boy now its this multisexual

Re: ''Instablog9ja Followers Are Stupid And Poorer Than My Househelp''- Bobrisky by TPAND(f): 4:25am On May 09, 2017
If only the number of young persons commenting and keepin up with the activities of a cross-dresser redirect their efforts to national and political issues, then it is safe to say Nigeria will be great.
Young people are not ready in this country at all. Doom awaits Nigeria. Very shameful, the comments throws me in an inexplicable convulsion. I am so aggrieved to my nerves.

The youth are not the future, we are my ready at all.

3 Likes

Re: ''Instablog9ja Followers Are Stupid And Poorer Than My Househelp''- Bobrisky by LifestyleTonite: 4:48am On May 09, 2017
TPAND:
If only the number of young persons commenting and keepin up with the activities of a cross-dresser redirect their efforts to national and political issues, then it is safe to say Nigeria will be great.
Young people are not ready in this country at all. Doom awaits Nigeria. Very shameful, the comments throws me in an inexplicable convulsion. I am so aggrieved to my nerves.

The youth are not the future, we are my ready at all.
That is what happens when entertainment is the only thing that sells social media in Nigeria. Every girl now wants to be a slay Queen while the boys are all aspiring to become yahoo boys. This has turned everyone into attention seeking fools. Till the cancer is eradicated, we will keep getting an unintelligent social media.

That aside, I think most of the comments are funny, just as we do have it here on NL. The guy just wants to be heard and talked about. He should shut is butt of a mouth.

3 Likes

Re: ''Instablog9ja Followers Are Stupid And Poorer Than My Househelp''- Bobrisky by alBHAGDADI: 4:57am On May 09, 2017
daamazing:
Please...
I tell you.

The guy is lost. Look at the way he was even bending his neck and blinking his eyes in the video just like a typical girl. The guy has become a woman totally. The guy I watched the video with didn't believe he is a guy. I had to show him the comments. The guy is sick. But I thought there was a law against people like this. Last week it was a lesbian dropping music video on us when she ought to be answering questions in court. Tomorrow it will be a well known gay man running for the Senate.

But wait o, instablog fans no get joy like nairalanders at all. grin

2 Likes

Re: ''Instablog9ja Followers Are Stupid And Poorer Than My Househelp''- Bobrisky by lenghtinny(m): 5:10am On May 09, 2017
This one sef na human being ...

Such a wasted commodity
Re: ''Instablog9ja Followers Are Stupid And Poorer Than My Househelp''- Bobrisky by Robot123: 5:38am On May 09, 2017
lol
Re: ''Instablog9ja Followers Are Stupid And Poorer Than My Househelp''- Bobrisky by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:53am On May 09, 2017
watever
Re: ''Instablog9ja Followers Are Stupid And Poorer Than My Househelp''- Bobrisky by newsynews: 7:09am On May 09, 2017
EasterBlock grin
Re: ''Instablog9ja Followers Are Stupid And Poorer Than My Househelp''- Bobrisky by iamdrfresh: 7:46am On May 09, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
I tell you.

The guy is lost. Look at the way he was even bending his neck and blinking his eyes in the video just like a typical girl. The guy has become a woman totally. The guy I watched the video with didn't believe he is a guy. I had to show him the comments. The guy is sick. But I thought there was a law against people like this. Last week it was a lesbian dropping music video on us when she ought to be answering questions in court. Tomorrow it will be a well known gay man running for the Senate.

But wait o, instablog fans no get joy like nairalanders at all. grin

that's d least of our problems for now... Your leaders that are not gays, what have they done??
Re: ''Instablog9ja Followers Are Stupid And Poorer Than My Househelp''- Bobrisky by alBHAGDADI: 8:50am On May 09, 2017
iamdrfresh:

that's d least of our problems for now... Your leaders that are not gays, what have they done??
If our today's leaders who aren't gay could be carrying out this level of corruption, imagine what these homosexual future leaders will do with this their already warned mentality.
Re: ''Instablog9ja Followers Are Stupid And Poorer Than My Househelp''- Bobrisky by Defaramade(m): 8:53am On May 09, 2017
Mtcheew

Re: ''Instablog9ja Followers Are Stupid And Poorer Than My Househelp''- Bobrisky by WotzupNG: 11:21am On May 09, 2017
iamdrfresh:

cc lalasticlala
Re: ''Instablog9ja Followers Are Stupid And Poorer Than My Househelp''- Bobrisky by ajoke21(f): 12:23pm On May 09, 2017
in other words, ur househelps r stupid and poor?
Re: ''Instablog9ja Followers Are Stupid And Poorer Than My Househelp''- Bobrisky by newsynews: 1:05pm On May 09, 2017
space booked
Re: ''Instablog9ja Followers Are Stupid And Poorer Than My Househelp''- Bobrisky by iamdrfresh: 3:38pm On May 09, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
If our today's leaders who aren't gay could be carrying out this level of corruption, imagine what these homosexual future leaders will do with this their already warned mentality.

Being a homo is just a part of their life...Trust me, it has nothing to do with their integrity and stuff.
That they have a different sexual orientation won't impede their service.. in fact, I'm sure they'd be more productive if we can learn to embrace people of their kind.
They're normal people!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Massive Ass Twerking On Helpless Guy / Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video / Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of Newborn Twins On Instagram (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.