Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Tiffany Trump's 'newfoundland' Is Washington Dc. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tiffany Trump's 'newfoundland' Is Washington Dc. (609 Views)

Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) / Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) / "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiffany Trump's 'newfoundland' Is Washington Dc. by ninnomedia: 2:49am On May 09, 2017
United States of America President’s youngest daughter-Tiffany Trump is reportedly moving to a 'Newfoundland' after her brother-Eric Trump revealed she will be enrolling at Georgetown University Law School this fall. Georgetown's law school is located just blocks from the White House.

Eric Trump told America’s Associated Press on Monday "Georgetown is an incredible school that has played a big role in my personal and professional development."

"I am so proud of Tiffany and all that she has accomplished. She is an amazing young woman, a great sister and has a remarkable future ahead of her."

Tiffany Trump, 23, is the daughter of Donald Trump and his second wife, Marla Maples. She graduated from the University of Pennsylvania, her father's Alma mater, earlier this year.

The confirmation of this new report about US President daughter new location was however declined by The White House as no official statement have been issued by any official to affirm Tiffany Trump's choice of a law school as Georgetown University Law School

During her father's campaign, Tiffany Trump was a relatively rare sight, nevertheless, she did deliver a well-received speech at last summer's Republican National Convention that attempted to humanize her father to the American populace.

She revealed at that time the kind of person her Dad is and his empathy towards humanity…"For me, the measure of a parent is based on how they support and bolster you when you're down," she said then. "A few years ago, someone very dear to me passed away, and the first call I got, as I knew I would, came from my father."

Source>>> http://www.ninnomedia.com/2017/05/09/tiffany-trumps-newfoundland-is-washington-dc/

Re: Tiffany Trump's 'newfoundland' Is Washington Dc. by Edonojie007(m): 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
And So. Dont Get To Front Page Pls. I Dey Beg You. Abeg!

(1) (Reply)

Erdoğan To Palestinian Pm:'protect Jerusalem Against Attempts Of Judaization' / South Koreans & Europeans Protest Against Muslim Immigrants / Trump Visits US Troops In Iraq On Unannounced Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.