Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] (3125 Views)

Ore Badmus, Lady Who Is Bobrisky Lookalike & A Taxi Driver (Photos) / Dwarf Turkish Couple, Lionel Messi's Lookalike / Timi Dakolo Meets With Lionel Messi Lookalike In Russia (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by Yarnvibes(f): 4:01am On May 09, 2017

So many people in the city of Hamaden wanted a picture with Reza Parastesh, that was why police took him to the station and impounded his car to stop the chaos.

The controversy began a few months ago when the Messi look alike dad made him pose in a number 10 Barcelona shirt.

The 25-year-old soon started cutting his hair and grooming his beard like the Argentina forward.

“Now people really see me as the Iranian Messi and want me to mimic everything he does. When I show up somewhere, people are really shocked”, he told AFP.

“I’m really happy that seeing me makes them happy and this happiness gives me a lot of energy.”

Parastesh is fully booked with media interviews and has even landed modelling contracts.

He also says that he is working on some football tricks so he can play the role better.

Few days ago he claimed he received an invitation from Original Lionel Messi. On his way to Barcelona to meet his hero.

http://fabinfos.com/photos-see-lionel-messi-lookalike-arrested-iran/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique

2 Likes

Re: See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by HungerBAD: 4:05am On May 09, 2017
Wow.

He could pass for him really.

4 Likes

Re: See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by philosophie: 4:07am On May 09, 2017
oh my chibok! this serious

1 Like

Re: See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by chrisbaby24(m): 4:13am On May 09, 2017
Chaii...dis Iranian babes fine oo...
Let me cum n go and relocate dia..!!
Re: See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by youngest85(m): 4:39am On May 09, 2017
Partners in crime
Re: See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by pressplay411(m): 5:02am On May 09, 2017
That's crazy this is his doppelganger or something. I kept scrolling down thinking that was no doubt the barca lion. Messi should just employ him as his stunt double. Mind blown.
Re: See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by lenghtinny(m): 5:07am On May 09, 2017
Wawu!

Méjì méjì lọ lọrun dá èèyàn tòótọ́

1 Like

Re: See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by YungJo207(m): 5:09am On May 09, 2017
Na Messi messi messi messi so messi don dey scam chia see wetin Ronaldo turn this guy life to mhmm..Ronaldo should be jailed cry cry
Re: See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by Robot123: 5:44am On May 09, 2017
Jesu shocked
Re: See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by Haphard(m): 5:44am On May 09, 2017
Mehn, d guy looks like him
Re: See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by Masterclass32: 6:00am On May 09, 2017
Nawa o.
Re: See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by Alitair(m): 6:05am On May 09, 2017
I thought it was messi in the first pic
Re: See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by jeffizy(m): 6:16am On May 09, 2017
I can imagine what his gift would have made him if he was living in Lagos with a laptop! grin

6 Likes

Re: See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by juman(m): 6:50am On May 09, 2017
grin grin
Re: See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by LOGDAN(m): 6:54am On May 09, 2017
grin
Re: See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by ominilongest(m): 7:05am On May 09, 2017
YungJo207:
Na Messi messi messi messi so messi don dey scam chia see wetin Ronaldo turn this guy life to mhmm..Ronaldo should be jailed cry cry
...where u c ur own brain? angry
Re: See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by kokoA(m): 7:11am On May 09, 2017
Messi's dad has some serious explanations to give here. shocked
Re: See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by IamAirforce1: 7:11am On May 09, 2017
Wow shocked cheesy
Re: See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by percyshelu(m): 7:23am On May 09, 2017
d only 2 differences btw him and Leo is that
1) Leo have flatter ears
2) Leo is slimmer

1 Like

Re: See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by Kingblingz(m): 7:29am On May 09, 2017
YungJo207:
Common sense is not common at all...... What is dis one saying?

1 Like

Re: See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by petsam11(m): 7:57am On May 09, 2017
I like the way the tie their Hijab at least some parts of their beautiful hair style/do are seen!
Re: See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by YorubaNigga(m): 7:58am On May 09, 2017
Is this not Messi?

But if Messi should shave off his bears then the lookalike disappears.
Re: See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by MilesLamar(m): 8:01am On May 09, 2017
Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow
Re: See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by Nobody: 8:10am On May 09, 2017
MilesLamar:
Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

Yes, Nairaland ambulance is here, pave way please

2 Likes

Re: See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by Defaramade(m): 9:03am On May 09, 2017
YungJo207:
Abeg go borrow sense undecided

Re: See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by DonCortino: 9:30am On May 09, 2017
Not bad!
Him try
Re: See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by ihustler(m): 10:18am On May 09, 2017
pressplay411:
That's crazy this is his doppelganger or something. I kept scrolling down thinking that was no doubt the barca lion. Messi should just employ him as his stunt double. Mind blown.

Abeg, no break my mind-teeth with this your 'DOPPELGANGER'.

Double na Double! Oyinbo sef

grin

1 Like

Re: See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by Martinez19(m): 10:29am On May 09, 2017
jeffizy:
I can imagine what his gift would have made him if he was living in Lagos with a laptop! grin
lol. U no well. grin grin grin
Re: See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by YungJo207(m): 7:43pm On May 09, 2017
Defaramade:
Abeg go borrow sense undecided

Ehya sorry
Re: See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by YungJo207(m): 7:44pm On May 09, 2017
Kingblingz:
Common sense is not common at all...... What is dis one saying?

Yes you right it not common at all and I wish you small.
Re: See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] by YungJo207(m): 7:45pm On May 09, 2017
ominilongest:
...where u c ur own brain? angry

I collect am from your papa na

(1) (Reply)

Murpphy Ijemba And Sean Amadi Were Not Sacked, They Refused To Resume Duty / Alex Causes Storm On Social Media With Eye-popping Photos / Actress Regina Daniels Breaks Internet With Hot Bikini - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.