Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Widow Devastated After 'mysterious' Fire Destroys Her Properties Right In Front - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Widow Devastated After 'mysterious' Fire Destroys Her Properties Right In Front (388 Views)

Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos / Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos / Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Widow Devastated After 'mysterious' Fire Destroys Her Properties Right In Front by mzirawo: 6:36am On May 09, 2017
WIDOW DEVASTATED AFTER 'MYSTERIOUS' FIRE DESTROYS HER PROPERTIES RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER NEW APARTMENT
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/05/widow-devastated-after-mysterious-fire.html

According to Ettu Mohammed, the incident happened Sunday evening at Santos Estate, Lagos. Read his post below:

"What my eye saw this evening is beyond me.

Right inside the Estate where I live a new tenant somewhere inside the Estate just arrived to move into her new apartment. Guess what where the truck that conveyed their properties got burnt right in front of the new apartment.
Efforts to put the fire off was capital zero. The flame just kept increasing.
Everything got burnt to ashes except the truck.
This woman is a widow not more than 30yrs from her look.,she decided to leave her old apartment for a new life and now this.
The only advise I think I have is she should pray harder.
I didn't see any gas cylinder nor stove or anything that created such a huge flame and the truck is still working as I write.
No one can console her as I speak as everyone is mute even her new landlord.

Re: Widow Devastated After 'mysterious' Fire Destroys Her Properties Right In Front by IamAirforce1: 6:38am On May 09, 2017
Not a good sign
Re: Widow Devastated After 'mysterious' Fire Destroys Her Properties Right In Front by dingbang(m): 6:41am On May 09, 2017
Life sucks
Re: Widow Devastated After 'mysterious' Fire Destroys Her Properties Right In Front by Kondomatic(m): 7:01am On May 09, 2017
The spirit of her husband is not happy.
Re: Widow Devastated After 'mysterious' Fire Destroys Her Properties Right In Front by femolacqua(m): 7:15am On May 09, 2017
OMG
Re: Widow Devastated After 'mysterious' Fire Destroys Her Properties Right In Front by dominique(f): 8:39am On May 09, 2017
How did the contents of the truck catch fire without the truck itself burning? Very odd

(1) (Reply)

Colourize Painters And Interior Designs / Plot Of Land Available For Sale At Ibafo For 500,000 Naira / Quarter Plot Of Land For Sale In Igbogbo Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.