Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

WWE Star John Cena Set To Wed Nikki Bella - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WWE Star John Cena Set To Wed Nikki Bella (651 Views)

See Photos: Brie And Nikki Bella Go Completely Naked In Joint Maternity Shoot / Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed / Paul Pogba Posed With Game Of Thrones Star, John Snow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WWE Star John Cena Set To Wed Nikki Bella by telltimes: 6:59am On May 09, 2017
Buzz Says
GENDER & RELATIONSHIPS WWE Star John Cena Set To Wed Nikki Bella
ByadminPosted on May 9, 2017
COMMENTS
When it comes to remembering Hollywood’s greatest love stories, John Cena isn’t your go-to guy.

The WWE star and actor chatted with E! News while promoting his newest flick, The Wall, where he opened up about his upcoming wedding to Nikki Bella. He revealed that preparations for the big day are well underway, but not quite full speed ahead just yet.

“The wedding planning is not yet an avalanche, but there is a small snowball rolling downhill,” Cena shared. “We’re getting it going, I’m very excited.”

So with John seemingly at the helm of the longtime couple’s nuptials, we tested the groom-to-be on his celebrity wedding knowledge.

Read More: http://buzzsays.xyz/wwe-star-john-cena-set-wed-nikki-bella/

Re: WWE Star John Cena Set To Wed Nikki Bella by bankyblue(m): 7:06am On May 09, 2017
I will say sorting when it get to front page
Re: WWE Star John Cena Set To Wed Nikki Bella by Partnerbiz2: 7:09am On May 09, 2017
The day him go vex na die d woman be.

Btw i dont trust all these girls. Who knows her intentions, maybe to divorce him soon and claim alimony..
Re: WWE Star John Cena Set To Wed Nikki Bella by iamdrfresh: 7:47am On May 09, 2017
I actually thought d proposal was part of their script... I wish them well anyways!

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija! Ese Eriata Dismisses Rumor About Her Age By Sharing Birth Certificate / Iyanya Takes Signature EP Listening To Dunes Center Abuja / Actress Mosunmola Reveals How God Healed Her Son After A Life-threatening Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.