Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (1440 Views)

This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria / Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by sarrki(m): 9:18am On May 09, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:

no i need to teach dem a lesson

Ask kanu

He knows better
Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by sarrki(m): 9:19am On May 09, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:

i tot u said yourbas dont care which tribe is in charge hypocrites

hypocrites are always hypocrites

even from now till 1000 years kemi can never get to the level of NOI

Ngozi damaged our economy badly
Thank God for kemi adeosun
Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by IgbosAreGreat(f): 9:20am On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

Ask kanu

He knows better

we were making noise that he rot jail but now he is a free man

u lack good reasoning
Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by ipobbigot7: 9:21am On May 09, 2017
Under this woman as the minister of finance in the infamous corrupt government of the most dumb phd ever in history Jonathan, the world recorded the most massive of the federation resources.
Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by IgbosAreGreat(f): 9:22am On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

Ngozi damaged our economy badly
Thank God for kemi adeosun

even till next 100 years to she cant get to NOI level

dat is fact because has noting to offer
Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by sarrki(m): 9:26am On May 09, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:

we were making noise that he rot jail but now he is a free man

u lack good reasoning

madam reasoning ,

Ask kanu he begged for his release
Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by IgbosAreGreat(f): 9:28am On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

madam reasoning ,

Ask kanu he begged for his release

hypocrites
Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by sarrki(m): 9:29am On May 09, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:

hypocrites

Nnamdi kanu knows if he tries anything he's going back to kuje
Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by IgbosAreGreat(f): 9:34am On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

Nnamdi kanu knows if he tries anything he's going back to kuje

u think i cares
Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 9:35am On May 09, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:
U THINKS graduating IVY league school na MOI MOI

let see wat kemi can do
My brother we are no longer waiting to see what she can do, we are seeing it, no economic blueprint, 2017 budget is yet to be passed as at almost half of the year, 2016 budget was padded like a child wearing pampers, she released money to the SGF grass-cutter, my brother our economy is at its worst ever. We are no longer waiting ooo, the effect is bitting harder,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by sarrki(m): 9:36am On May 09, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:

u think i cares

Anyone that oppose Nigeria as a sovereign nation will be dealt with accordingly
Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by IgbosAreGreat(f): 9:37am On May 09, 2017
ovadozes:

My brother we are no longer waiting to see what she can do, we are seeing it, no economic blueprint, 2017 budget is yet to be passed as at almost half of the year, 2016 budget was padded like a child wearing pampers, she released money to the SGF grass-cutter, my brother our economy is at its worst ever. We are no longer waiting ooo, the effect is bitting harder,

me i tire
Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by IgbosAreGreat(f): 9:39am On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

Anyone that oppose Nigeria as a sovereign nation will be dealt with accordingly

guy i am for one nigeria

kemi no go kill us
Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 9:41am On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

Ask kanu

He knows better
As usual, empty arguments, running from pillar to post, we re talking about NOI, now u ve brought in Kanu. I understand, he gives you nightmares.
The job of defending this govt is no longer easy because they are making it harder everyday. Nigeria is in shambles, two yrs into this govt and they are still blaming the orevious govt. what a waste. I did not vote BUhari and I am not regretting it.
If the govt has anything against NOI, let them arrest and prosecute her instead of tarnishing her hard earned reputation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by IgbosAreGreat(f): 9:42am On May 09, 2017
ovadozes:

As usual, empty arguments, running from pillar to post, we re talking about NOI, now u ve brought in Kanu. I understand, he gives you nightmares.
The job of defending this govt is no longer easy because they are making it harder everyday. Nigeria is in shambles, two yrs into this govt and they are still blaming the orevious govt. what a waste. I did not vote BUhari and I am not regretting it.
If the govt has anything against NOI, let them arrest and prosecute her instead of tarnishing her hard earned reputation.

what do u expect from him

like kemi like afonjas
Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by IgbosAreGreat(f): 9:47am On May 09, 2017
NOI will continue to be their nightmare
Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 9:47am On May 09, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:

like kemi like afonjas
The guy is so empty, he has spent two months of his entire life on nairaland. I checked my profile the other and it said 18days or so spent on nairaland, I started advising myself to slow down before I am carried away with nairaland, but this guy will always be here spewing rubbish, defending a govt. that has failed woefully in all ramifications with empty rantings.
I wonder how old he is.
Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by sarrki(m): 9:51am On May 09, 2017
ovadozes:

The guy is so empty, he has spent two months of his entire life on nairaland. I checked my profile the other and it said 18days or so spent on nairaland, I started advising myself to slow down before I am carried away with nairaland, but this guy will always be here spewing rubbish, defending a govt. that has failed woefully in all ramifications with empty rantings.
I wonder how old he is.

Signs of frustration
Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by IgbosAreGreat(f): 9:51am On May 09, 2017
ovadozes:

I wonder how old he is.

he gat work to do

dat is y he always run around nairaland all the time
Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by sarrki(m): 9:51am On May 09, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:

like kemi like afonjas

When I see Igbos I can tell
Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by IgbosAreGreat(f): 9:51am On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

Signs of frustration

but u are more frustrated
Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by sarrki(m): 9:53am On May 09, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:

he gat work to do

dat is y he always run around nairaland all the time

Atimes I also wonder what ladies stayed online to do for that long

Is the husband, fiancee or boyfy not available or what ?
Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 10:01am On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

Signs of frustration

Yes I am frustrated because the govt. is frustrating my efforts to earn a legitimate living as a citizen, do u know that the lives of so many people depend on that budget that is yet to be passed, do u? No u dont because u receive peanuts from BMC.
My brother the country is HARD, nothing is working, do u live in mass, are u not feeling it? Tell Kemi and co to sit up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 10:02am On May 09, 2017
ovadozes:

Yes I am frustrated because the govt. is frustrating my efforts to earn a legitimate living as a citizen, do u know that the lives of so many people depend on that budget that is yet to be passed, do u? No u dont because u receive peanuts from BMC.
My brother the country is HARD, nothing is working, do u live in Mars?, are u not feeling it? Tell Kemi and co to sit up
Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by sarrki(m): 10:02am On May 09, 2017
ovadozes:

My brother the country is HARD, nothing is working, do u live in mass, are u not feeling it? Tell Kemi and co to sit up

Doing their best

My own help cometh from God

Nit through the budget
Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by IgbosAreGreat(f): 10:04am On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

Atimes I also wonder what ladies stayed online to do for that long

Is the husband, fiancee or boyfy not available or what ?

i need to set fact straight dat is y i am on net
Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 10:04am On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

Doing their best

My own help cometh from God

Nit through the budget
Yes all our help comes from God, but God also work through the leader, Manna is no longer falling from heaven
Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by sarrki(m): 10:05am On May 09, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:

i need to set fact straight dat is y i am on net

Madam ngozi is a failure

She failed God and humanity
Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by sarrki(m): 10:06am On May 09, 2017
ovadozes:

Yes all our help comes from God, but God also work through the leader, Manna is no longer falling from heaven

More reason we need to pray for them
Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by IgbosAreGreat(f): 10:06am On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

Madam ngozi is a failure

She failed God and humanity

if NOI is a failure

i dont know the word i will use for kemi
Re: Drivers Of Prosperity In Africa - Q&A With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 09, 2017
First of,why does everything have to be seen in tribal or ethnic perspective? She hit the nail on spot and kemis inefficiency isn't the only cause of economic dwindle but according to Ngozi the past administrations carelessness too

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC In Shock As Adeleke Floors Aregbesola’s Candidate / They Said "Release Him To Us, We Will Manage Him". Kanu Has Been Managing Them / Why Is The IPOB Blackmailing The Igboist Admin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.