Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:32 AM

Congrats Nigeria! We Didnt Make It To G-8 Or G-20 But At Least Made It To T-14 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congrats Nigeria! We Didnt Make It To G-8 Or G-20 But At Least Made It To T-14 (855 Views)

Kenya Is Fast Becoming The Business Hub Of Africa, Nigeria Didnt Make The List / I WILL NEVER LEAVE PDP--GOV AMAECHI!!!WE DIDNT FORM ANY PARTY-- GOV WAMAKKO. / Patience Jonathan Secret Visits To T.B. Joshua Worries SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congrats Nigeria! We Didnt Make It To G-8 Or G-20 But At Least Made It To T-14 by tundewoods(m): 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2010
A friends twitter update status:
[size=16pt]Congrats Nigeria! We did not make it to the G-8 or the G-20 but we at least made it to the T-14. Who wan try us? -[/size]

The above statement is a friend's twitter status update.Unlike most of you guys on NL, that are at each others throats,quarreling and calling each other names,throwing abuses and blame on Nigeria's woes. Its time you wake up and live with your new status and brace yourselves to move on.

At least the guy with this twitter update has done that by consoling himself with humor. And has since moved on. I won't kill myself with hypertension or high blood pressure simply due to this sleeping Giant you guys call Nigeria.

Re: Congrats Nigeria! We Didnt Make It To G-8 Or G-20 But At Least Made It To T-14 by Ijeleigbo(m): 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2010
what do you mean by t-8? I hope u ain't talkin about terrorist list cus NIGERIANs ain't terrorists! its the muslims and they must be banned.
Re: Congrats Nigeria! We Didnt Make It To G-8 Or G-20 But At Least Made It To T-14 by Mobinga: 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2010
t 14, is nigeria d first country to be listed there, abegi, leave us jor, wetin concern we.
Re: Congrats Nigeria! We Didnt Make It To G-8 Or G-20 But At Least Made It To T-14 by tundewoods(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2010
Ijele-igbo:

what do you mean by t-8? I hope u ain't talkin about terrorist list cus NIGERIANs ain't terrorists! its the muslims and they must be banned.

You see this is the candid point that i am trying to make. Here you go a portioning the blame to a religion. And its such typical back and forth abuses and blames that most of you folks love to trade on NL. face the honest truth and that is no matter how much fighting and bickering goes on all your threads on NL. I[b]t wouldn't change a single thing.[/b]

Learn to move on and face your life, As for me i got my immediate family (wife and kids) grin to worry about and not just spend hours online lamenting and trading blames on the cause of our countries woes.
Re: Congrats Nigeria! We Didnt Make It To G-8 Or G-20 But At Least Made It To T-14 by tundewoods(m): 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2010
Mobinga:

t 14, is nigeria d first country to be listed there, abegi, leave us jor, wetin concern we.

That's the spirit my brother. One of my aged Uncle's pidgin adage is[b] "Wetin concern agbero with overload"[/b] The sooner we move on and try to fix our selves as individuals the better it is for Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Congrats Nigeria! We Didnt Make It To G-8 Or G-20 But At Least Made It To T-14 by Ijeleigbo(m): 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2010
@tundewoods, oh really? u dont care bout nigeria only ur family right? Wat do u mean by t-14 this man? Tats ma major concern.
Re: Congrats Nigeria! We Didnt Make It To G-8 Or G-20 But At Least Made It To T-14 by sammyzacks(m): 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2010
If our government contonues the way they are going more terrible things will yet happen.

we have been in other gruops like P100, C50 ETC
Re: Congrats Nigeria! We Didnt Make It To G-8 Or G-20 But At Least Made It To T-14 by Kobojunkie: 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2010
my twitter update status:

[size=14pt]Congrats Nigeria! We made it to list of underdeveloped country with billions in oil dollars stolen every decade,and over 70% of our population living in poverty, but at least we have 150 million of them(people). Who wan try us? -[/size]    

grin

@Poster, the above better CONSOLE me as you claim the one you posted CONSOLED your caring Nigerian friend ooo!! Or what next? Must I also turn off my brain for it to work?
Re: Congrats Nigeria! We Didnt Make It To G-8 Or G-20 But At Least Made It To T-14 by tundewoods(m): 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2010
@ Ijele-igbo

T- 14 is the terrorist (Countries) watch list ! undecided My guy i guess you are either a human rights activist or probably a politician to carry this nations woes on your head. Face it. Move on and try to be a better person as an individual. Thats what Nigeria needs right now not a bunch of anonymous people behind computers trading blames and calling each other names. undecided  
Re: Congrats Nigeria! We Didnt Make It To G-8 Or G-20 But At Least Made It To T-14 by tundewoods(m): 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2010
Kobojunkie:

grin

@Poster, the above better CONSOLE me as you claim the one you posted CONSOLED your caring Nigerian friend ooo!! Or what next? Must I also turn off my brain for it to work?

grin LOL !
The Ironies of life can't be better put jare ! How you dey and happy new year !
Re: Congrats Nigeria! We Didnt Make It To G-8 Or G-20 But At Least Made It To T-14 by hatch: 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2010
At least we were recognized even though it was in negative light undecided
Re: Congrats Nigeria! We Didnt Make It To G-8 Or G-20 But At Least Made It To T-14 by Knight1(m): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2010
@topic
And some people dare to disagree that Nigerians are the world's happiest people?

Classical example of creating humour in the face of tragedy
Re: Congrats Nigeria! We Didnt Make It To G-8 Or G-20 But At Least Made It To T-14 by mamagee3(f): 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2010
This is hilarious. grin grin
Re: Congrats Nigeria! We Didnt Make It To G-8 Or G-20 But At Least Made It To T-14 by xterra2(m): 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2010
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This actually makes sense
grin
Re: Congrats Nigeria! We Didnt Make It To G-8 Or G-20 But At Least Made It To T-14 by Kobojunkie: 2:03am On Jan 10, 2010
tundewoods:

grin LOL !
The Ironies of life can't be better put jare ! How you dey and happy new year !

Same to you ooo!!! The Nigerian problem tire me ooo!!! I just wonder why we continue to allow it as a people.
Re: Congrats Nigeria! We Didnt Make It To G-8 Or G-20 But At Least Made It To T-14 by nacom2(f): 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2010
My Twitter update ! I use to be Nigerian grin
Re: Congrats Nigeria! We Didnt Make It To G-8 Or G-20 But At Least Made It To T-14 by Kobojunkie: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2010
na.com2:

My Twitter update ! I use to be Nigerian grin

ROFLMAO!!! kai !kai!! kai!!!
Re: Congrats Nigeria! We Didnt Make It To G-8 Or G-20 But At Least Made It To T-14 by tundewoods(m): 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2010
na.com2:

[size=26pt]My Twitter update ! I use to be Nigerian grin[/size]

You folks will not kill me with laughter here on NL ! Haba grin grin grin
Re: Congrats Nigeria! We Didnt Make It To G-8 Or G-20 But At Least Made It To T-14 by smoothine: 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2010
America should go a step further and ban all political office holders from 1999 to date and their families from entering USA .they are all linked to alqeada . grin

at least that would reduce the amount of stolen money sent to america and the various waste of govt money on stupid vacation .it would make them work in nigeria.Who says nigeria does not deserve the list is joking.How many people have been killed in the north because of religion.
how many bomb blasted in nigeria and nothing was done.dele giwa ,atlas cove ,supescreen and finally the grand one ,delta line.
You guys deserve the entry grin
the guy sef suppose enter guinness book of record for single handedly bringing naija into the list .what aunty dora could not do in a years.

(1) (Reply)

Powers Are Not Given But Taken! How Do We Reclaim Our Natiön 4rm Fec N Northers? / Ex-militants Invade Abuja ! / Greatest Nigerian Of The Past 50 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.