Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) (34424 Views)

D'banj Shades Don Jazzy In New Tweet. Fans React / #BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour / Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 9:41am On May 09, 2017
hin don change tshirt ..... Cheque don clear b dat ....
Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by Thermodynamics(m): 9:42am On May 09, 2017
h
Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by RisingUp: 9:42am On May 09, 2017
Nice
Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by Nobody: 9:42am On May 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Finally nah Don Jazzy get your deliverance...
Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by Nobody: 9:45am On May 09, 2017
fingers crossed

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by 10eola(m): 9:47am On May 09, 2017
officialteemi:
who follow see that cigar pack
I see am ohhhh grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by bigboymegzy: 9:48am On May 09, 2017
officialteemi:

I see am, you get eyes

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by otusnora(f): 9:50am On May 09, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
God forbid

I'd give up on Mavins and Don Jazzy if he ever signs that trash
kikikikikikiki... Na realli God forbid.
Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by Eroslee(m): 9:53am On May 09, 2017
efemoney all d way oo...efemoney all d way oo...efemoney all d way oo...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by allenuzoma(m): 9:53am On May 09, 2017
officialteemi:
Benson!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by Elnino4ladies: 9:55am On May 09, 2017
To produce another wack song
Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 9:59am On May 09, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
God forbid

It's not free...! Don jazzy needs money! And certain he can't sign him

Efe just wasting his time on music. He is better of as a businessman.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by EddieDantez(m): 9:59am On May 09, 2017
Naijahelm:
Big Brother Naija Winner, Efe Ejeba pictured with Mavin Boss, Donjazzy inside his Studio.

Is Don Baba planning to sign Efe to Mavin Records?

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/05/bbnaija-efe-hangs-out-with-donjazzy.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT3UUeOFJ-G/?taken-by=efemoney
So nobody took note of the packs of ciggaretts at the bottom right corner of the pic. Oshe!
Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by Solumtoonna(m): 10:02am On May 09, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry God forbid
who care? Nobody will even notice it
Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On May 09, 2017
DollarAngel:
What an insensitive nation with misplaced priority we find ourselves, what is the bedrock on which every successful nation was built? Ask me I will say it's Education ever since this guy won the so call BBNaija the way he has been celebrated made me give up on this failed country once again, what baffled me the most was that we was given a cheiftancy title, then I asked myself on what standard or morals, is this the power of #25million working or what?. When are we going to ever get it right in Nigeria, Until we prioritize Education in this country and cut down the number of illetrates, then I fear things will continue to get worse in the north and allover.
Abeg, allow the young man to have his fun and leave this education stuff. If I tell you how many degrees I have, you will clap for me but if I show you my bank account balance, you will slap me.grin

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by timmydahpeace(f): 10:12am On May 09, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
God forbid

still wondering on what your future will be like if you're still found in this habit of getting angry and jealous when you see a fellow man stepping up...change please......and wait self...what will it remove from Don jazzy and mavins record if you should give up on them?....does he even know who born you or what slum you're from? undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by magnificientzaz(f): 10:14am On May 09, 2017
I like Efe but Don Jazzy shouldn't make the mistake of signing Efe cos na waste except he is ready to teach him music/rap from the scratch
Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by DollarAngel(m): 10:15am On May 09, 2017
SirJeffry:
Abeg, allow the young man to have his fun and leave this education stuff. If I tell you how many degrees I have, you will clap for me but if I show you my bank account balance, you will slap me.grin

grin grin grin Its because the nation has failed us , no plan for the youth or graduates the university injects hundred of thousand into the labour market they keep telling us to go into Agriculture Nigeria is a joke
Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by Smeago007(m): 10:29am On May 09, 2017
So if I win 25million for bet9ja
Camera will spot me with don jazzy at studio abi?

Money made famous
Ion like tha shit angry
Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by 2shur: 10:30am On May 09, 2017
No ha8 bro.
Buh efe style of rap is south men.
He raps like southern americans men
Like dem 2chainz
Lil yatch
Slim thug
Trick daddy.
Dem dey rap luke say na story book or nursery rhymes .
Slow raps
Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by saintruky(m): 10:30am On May 09, 2017
Oildichotomy:
What should I say about this now??

Oh he wore reds beads on both hands!
He's a crowned prince of okpe kingdom now.
Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On May 09, 2017
[/b][b]
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
God forbid

God I beg you don't ever blink an eye to bless this guy one bit..
Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by Awoo88: 10:35am On May 09, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
God forbid

Don jazzy is not signing that guy I assure. Probably doing one track which he will feature. He will get paid at the end.
Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by Nobody: 10:41am On May 09, 2017
DollarAngel:
What an insensitive nation with misplaced priority we find ourselves, what is the bedrock on which every successful nation was built? Ask me I will say it's Education ever since this guy won the so call BBNaija the way he has been celebrated made me give up on this failed country once again, what baffled me the most was that we was given a cheiftancy title, then I asked myself on what standard or morals, is this the power of #25million working or what?. When are we going to ever get it right in Nigeria, Until we prioritize Education in this country and cut down the number of illetrates, then I fear things will continue to get worse in the north and allover.
Bros hugging of transformer and jumping inside lagoon is allowed... kill yaself all dis ur english language wont take u anywhere....to tell d truth ur greatgrandfather lived better life pass u + no education watsover so why d must need over education how many degree ur presido get even fayose wey dey shout up and down efe better pass for qualification
Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by AfonjaRepublic(f): 10:41am On May 09, 2017
Don jazzy is too gay
Why I he paying with efe's
Nipples.
Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 10:42am On May 09, 2017
Dronedude:
Sign who??

Abeg no offence but Efe should try comedy not music...

I know say I no sabi do anyone oo but this dude style of rap reminds me of Sky B (most of you may not know him but my shout south boys will know him)

Base on logistic single: dope beat, wack flow.

Wetin pain mens pass ontop Sky B matter be say of all songs to remix na Eminem 'Stan' e go use, come still spoil am join.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) / Dino Melaye, E-money, Escoba Smith, Shina Peller Cracked Up At Funnybone Concert / May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.