Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

“I Never Met Dagrin For Once When He Was Alive ” – Olamide Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Never Met Dagrin For Once When He Was Alive ” – Olamide Reveals (993 Views)

Olamide Reveals Why Lyta He Unfollowed Lyta And Sent Him Away / Davido's 4-Year-Old Daughter: "Why Take Paternity Test When You Never Met Her?" / Drake And Wizkid Have Never Met In Person, Despite Three Collaborations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Never Met Dagrin For Once When He Was Alive ” – Olamide Reveals by Waseboy4232: 9:26am On May 09, 2017

YBNL Frontman, Olamide has revealed that he never met Dagrin..

Da Grin died on the 22nd of April, 2010.. Making it 7 years since the death of one of Nigeria’s prolific, indigenous rapper. He died after a vehicle accident in Lagos State.

And although he is late, his influence on Nigerian Hip-hop will never be forgotten.

In an interview with Olisa Adibua on The Truth, Olamide revealed that he never met Dagrin.

In an interview with Olisa Adibua on talk show, ‘The Truth’, the rapper disclosed that he never met the late Dagrin.

“I never met him”, Olamide said. “I never met him at all”.

Even without a direct physical encounter, Olamide admits that Dagrin was instrumental as a forerunner of indigenous music, paving the way for the younger generation of rappers to prosper.

“Actually he did. He paved way for people like me, as well as Lord of Ajasa. Lord of Ajasa paved the way for people like me, Idris Abdulkareem, the likes of AY, Junior & Pretty.

It’s a movement, it has to keep going on. Every now and then, every new set of artistes that come out, they have to pave the way for a new generation.
Source Rulingguys.com
Re: “I Never Met Dagrin For Once When He Was Alive ” – Olamide Reveals by Nobody: 9:28am On May 09, 2017
OK
Re: “I Never Met Dagrin For Once When He Was Alive ” – Olamide Reveals by Marinee(f): 9:30am On May 09, 2017
What next? undecided

Re: “I Never Met Dagrin For Once When He Was Alive ” – Olamide Reveals by Nobody: 9:30am On May 09, 2017
Maybe you would have been better lyrically because Dagrin spits fire...olamide mostly curse and brag in his raps

1 Like

Re: “I Never Met Dagrin For Once When He Was Alive ” – Olamide Reveals by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:32am On May 09, 2017
eeeyah
Re: “I Never Met Dagrin For Once When He Was Alive ” – Olamide Reveals by okanlawon94(m): 9:36am On May 09, 2017
PapiSmith:
Maybe you would have been better lyrically because Dagrin spits fire...olamide mostly curse and brag in his raps
Seems we're on the same track bro...hype u
Re: “I Never Met Dagrin For Once When He Was Alive ” – Olamide Reveals by Nobody: 9:43am On May 09, 2017
Like if you believe olamide is better than dagrin

Share if other wise
Re: “I Never Met Dagrin For Once When He Was Alive ” – Olamide Reveals by CplusJason: 9:46am On May 09, 2017
Local Wrappers
Re: “I Never Met Dagrin For Once When He Was Alive ” – Olamide Reveals by RisingUp: 9:46am On May 09, 2017
Really?
Re: “I Never Met Dagrin For Once When He Was Alive ” – Olamide Reveals by okanlawon94(m): 10:51am On May 09, 2017
How will u meet him ...#teamCEO

(1) (Reply)

Psquare's Unveils New Dance In Video Called Prick Dance Or Prick Twerk / Beautiful Lady Cries Out For A Babyfather As She Inches Closer To Menopause / Lara George Releases Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.