Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me (65601 Views)

Ronald, 27-Year-Old Nigerian Man Who Has Never Had An Erection Before. Photo / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) / How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by Partnerbiz(f): 5:17pm On May 10, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

A lot of things causes weak erection in men,things like making luv to a lady during her monthly flow, taking excess sugar laced drinks,taking too much beer,eating food that contains gluten, etc.sugar should be replaced with honey and beer be reduced to d bearest minimum.Instead red wine should be substituted.
Madam, say what you know. Haba!

Most importantly, there are some drugs with also destroy vital organs in the body while solving other illnesses. unfortunately people don't pay attention to this things.

Say what you know abeg. Haba
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:37am On May 11, 2017
fineboynl:
you have to be a male to understand weak election. have a feel and likely cause

Hmmm
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:40am On May 11, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Say what you know abeg. Haba

Who's this one undecided
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by Partnerbiz(f): 8:46am On May 11, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Who's this one undecided
How can you say that making love during menses causes weak erection?
I was in good mood otherwise...

I would have shown you sth..
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:02am On May 11, 2017
Partnerbiz:

How can you say that making love during menses causes weak erection?
I was in good mood otherwise...

I would have shown you sth..

Please turn up ur bad mood.....ignorance they say is a contagious disease.why am I even enlightening u?
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by Partnerbiz(f): 9:05am On May 11, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Please turn up ur bad mood.....ignorance they say is a contagious disease.why am I even enlightening u?
Please enlighten me. Tell me how love making during menses causes weak erection.
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by bendike: 11:13am On May 11, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

Are you sure sir ? Even returns the morning wood ?
But what about side effects, do you know any ?
Is it available in most phamacies ? Pray it does otherwise i would've to take up your challenge.
I'm afraid of taking these pills because of the side effects and many people advise against it.

You know what? will check for the name of the generic one i use when i get to the car and send to you. will even take a pic of it. Its like N300 only so you could get the exert one. Just try it and see. It you stay around akowonjo could even gift you one from the pharmacy around here.
As per side effects, i have not noticed any unlike when i used the blue pills that gave me headache.
Besides with this one after using a box you probably might not need to use for a while because you would feel it has corrected your system.
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by BermudaTriangle(m): 4:03pm On May 11, 2017
bendike:

You know what? will check for the name of the generic one i use when i get to the car and send to you. will even take a pic of it. Its like N300 only so you could get the exert one. Just try it and see. It you stay around akowonjo could even gift you one from the pharmacy around here.
As per side effects, i have not noticed any unlike when i used the blue pills that gave me headache.
Besides with this one after using a box you probably might not need to use for a while because you would feel it has corrected your system.

Would @bendike be the messaiah sent to me by God. I would the Lord Jesus for that.
Thanks. Will look forward to your promise.
But if i don't get it in my neighbourhood, though i pray not, i would've to come to Akowonjo.
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by bendike: 4:45pm On May 11, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

Would @bendike be the messaiah sent to me by God. I would the Lord Jesus for that.
But if i don't get it in my neighbourhood, though i pray not, i would've to come to Akowonjo.

Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:12pm On May 11, 2017
[quote author=bendike post=56426163][/quote]

Oh my. Ain't you wonderful. Thanks aplenty.
May you be blessed comprehensively in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by supereagle(m): 5:40pm On May 11, 2017
italo:

Know who?

I'm just concerned about your condition.

Please how can i contact you privately. I believe I know of something that can help you out of this situation.

You believe or you are sure you have something that can be of help.
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by bendike: 7:38pm On May 11, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

grin grin grin grin

Oh my. Ain't you wonderful. Thanks aplenty.
May you be blessed comprehensively in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by italo: 3:14am On May 12, 2017
supereagle:

You believe or you are sure you have something that can be of help.

I strongly believe. That is as honest as I can be.

If you want to, at least hear about it, please tell me how to reach you privately.

If you dont want, I'll have no choice than to only pray for you.
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by LKO(m): 5:15pm On May 29, 2017
kelechi17:
lol ignorance really is a crime ..ur solutions to your weak erection is all around you ...you dnt need to spend even up to 10,000 to get ursef back its within you...it worked for me and I'm sure by d grace of God wld work for you if you can follow d receipe I will tel u to tk...chat me up on Watsapp 08162400179

Bros pls help ur guy out. I m having erection issue now and I'm worried. Please help me with the solution. Thanks.
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by cool4aze06: 5:18pm On May 29, 2017
Good News! Check out the latest Tips and Health Products. Gets to see: Facts, Causes and Remedy to most common health problems like: cancer, diabetes, heart attack, hypertension, stroke, kidney diseases, migraine, hormonal inbalance, fibroid, epilepsy, eczema, diarrhea, alcohol and lots more etc
VISIT www.latestinfo.com.ng

Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:14am On Apr 09, 2019
Informative
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2019
bendike:

Bro, I want to try out this drug, hope it reverses the problem and one can live without depending on it?

Specifically, how long can one do without it after first use of 1 dose?

Kindly also let me know how you space the dosage if you're the type that uses it for long.

I anticipate your prompt response my Brother. Cheers and God bless!
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by bendike: 9:52am On Jul 29, 2019
sixtyeight:

Bro, I want to try out this drug, hope it reverses the problem and one can live without depending on it?
YOU CAN LIVE WITHOUT IT. EVEN AFTER TAKING IT IT ONLY WORKS WHEN YOU ARE STIMULATED. THE ONLY ONE YOU CANNOT CONTROL IS YOUR EARLY MORNING BONNER grin
Specifically, how long can one do without it after first use of 1 dose?
IT STAYS IN THE SYSTEM FOR 2- 3 DAYS.

Kindly also let me know how you space the dosage if you're the type that uses it for long.
DEPENDS. SOMETIMES I TAKE DAILY OR EVERY OTHER DAY. EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT. AFTER THE FIRST TIME YOU KNOW HOW IT WORKS FOR YOU.

I anticipate your prompt response my Brother. Cheers and God bless!

Don't know where you stay if you are in Lagos. Check eagle pharmacy on shasha road after Nnebufine restaurant. They always have in stock as it has been scarce for a while. It's 350 now.
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2019
bendike:

Don't know where you stay if you are in Lagos. Check eagle pharmacy on shasha road after Nnebufine restaurant. They always have in stock as it has been scarce for a while. It's 350 now.

With such effectiveness, I will have to cut one tablet into two for first time use. grin

The other question I was trying to ask is can someone take it once in like say 3 months and still be okay. Does it correct the body system? or effect only lasts for 2-3 days and John Thomas goes back to its former state?

I'm in Ibadan and I will try out a pharmacy here, if unable to get, I will buzz your PM to help me send it from Lag via commercial bus going to Ibadan anytime you're less busy. Thanks so much Bro!
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by bendike: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2019
sixtyeight:

With such effectiveness, I will have to cut one tablet into two for first time use. grin

The other question I was trying to ask is can someone take it once in like say 3 months and still be okay. Does it correct the body system? or effect only lasts for 2-3 days and John Thomas goes back to its former state?

I'm in Ibadan and I will try out a pharmacy here, if unable to get, I will buzz your PM to help me send it from Lag via commercial bus going to Ibadan anytime you're less busy. Thanks so much Bro!
don't cut it oh grin
Just use it like that.
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 06, 2019
BermudaTriangle:

How are you bro? Have you tried out the drug? Did it work for you Sir?
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by bendike: 8:57am On Aug 06, 2019
sixtyeight:

How are you bro? Have you tried out the drug? Did it work for you Sir?
Did you get it to buy? And did it work for you? You did not update me grin
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
bendike:

Did you get it to buy? And did it work for you? You did not update me grin

I've not gone to the pharmacy for it; I've been very busy. I plan to look for it during the sallah break. Thanks boss!

I will keep you updated as well. I pray it works because I have read many positive reviews on line. Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) / Nlanders In Field Of Health I Need Help Urgently / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.