Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

I Officially Salute Www.currenthealthtips.com ... U Dey Do Well. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Officially Salute Www.currenthealthtips.com ... U Dey Do Well. (527 Views)

Firefox 71 Officially Released With Native MP3 Decoding On Linux, Windows & Mac / 12.5k Facebook Group Going For A Cheap Price Of 5k.......na Dem Dey Rush Us✔✔✔ / Twitter Officially Increased The Text Limit But Some Think It's Not Cool �� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Officially Salute Www.currenthealthtips.com ... U Dey Do Well. by Copycracker(m): 9:53am On May 09, 2017
This site right here has pleased this reviewer.

It's an example of a site that is absolutely killing it. I hope to be like you when I grow up cheesy .

And no, I was not paid for this review.

Now, let me go into details about why I think you're killing it.

I. Design and Layout

I don't know who your web developer is, but I go like hire am.

The design is clean, and everything is where it should be.

(a) Your Site Title and Tagline

The cool thing here is that your site title = your tagline = your logo . So you basically killed 3 birds with one stone and placed the logo correctly.

There was no confusion on arriving to your site.

It was obvious to me what your site is all about.

(b) I love the action going on at the top of your site. You know, where you have the "Home", "Advertise With Us", "Disclaimer" sections with social media buttons at the right side.

That right there is cool. Although I see most of your social media accounts link to a Meks Team or so, your IG links to the instagram home page and you have a link to Vkontakte (which, as someone who schooled in Eastern Europe, I was actually drawn to) but it also linked to the home page too.

You should fix that so people don't click through and end up somewhere else like I did, but I'm not mad at that.

(c) Your Primary Navigation Menu

It's just perfect the way it is... well, almost.

You have placed everything we need to use to find anything on your site. You put your Home element there, have all your categories there and a search button.

You should remove the "Blog" element/ tab. It's not really doing anything there. And when I clicked through, it led to an empty page.

There's no need to have that there, unless you were using a static page for your home page and want the user to know you have a blog.

But you already got that covered from the Site Title.

So take the Blog tab out.

(d) Your Featured Slider is... amazing.

It's not too big that it blocks everything out, and it's not too small that the slides are hard to see.

It also shows different posts from different categories, with featured images that are faded out so the Title of the posts are more visible.

Great Job.

Just Great Job.

(e) Your Right Side bar

We immediately see "Looking for something?" above a search bar as the first element there, that's niceeeeee.

I've been making noise about putting a Search bar as the first element in that right side bar for the past few reviews. This is how you do it!

Perfect.

Next we have a table element titled Categories, that also shows the number of posts in each category. That's just beautiful.

Then Popular posts with the images... To be honest, at this point, I want to "chyke" your site and take her home to Mama.

Then the Subscribe box, and social media link..... I'm in love with your Right Side bar ... forrealzzzz

(e) Your footer

Perfect. Clean. Simple. Straight to the Point. I need not toot thy horn any more.

II. Content

You've really really done well, created actual, original content.

I almost have nothing to hammer on about.

Most of your headlines are great, especially in the Lifestyle category. If you look at them again, you'll see that from the headline, the actual benefit of reading the post is clear.

For example, these are some of your headlines from the Lifestyle Category:

" 10 Reasons Why You're Always Tired And How To Fix it"

" 9 Natural Ways To Stop Snoring"

" Kiss Anxiety Goodbye: Natural Ways To Beat Fear"

Seen that?

Good. Now, do that everywhere else, especially in your Health Benefits section. Most of your headlines there follow the same format:

" (Amazing) Health Benefits of Okra " for example.

Why not switch it up with something like:

"Did You know that Okra Could Lower Your Blood Pressure? Find out more health benefits inside."

Obviously, that would still need a lot of work, but hopefully you get my point.

Sure, you're getting views and all, but you could be getting so much more.

Your content is obviously amazing, just tweak your headlines a little bit, and you should see an increase in views.

Also, remember that most of your audience are probably not medically inclined, so keep the medical terms to a minimum.

Those are the main things I could point out... You've basically made my job a bit hard here.. Nice one...

Now, let's talk about a few things:

Promotion- From what I can see, you mainly share your posts on LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest and Google Plus, which is all well and good but most of your traffic seems to come from search engines. I'd suggest you double up on your SEO. Continue sharing on social media, but focus your efforts on SEO.

Also, are you guest blogging? If you aren't, you need to start now, and you might want to start with the site "Medical Daily", then get on "Entrepreneur" with a blog post about "Short, healthy meals for the entrepreneur on the go." They'll prolly love that, or not. You just gotta try it to know.

To be honest, the question I have been asking myself throughout this review is "What do you need a review for?"

You're killing it.

If there's a specific problem you want to fix, let's talk about it. Lemme know.
Re: I Officially Salute Www.currenthealthtips.com ... U Dey Do Well. by Akemim(m): 11:31am On May 09, 2017
Copycracker... I must say I am very grateful for your review... I have taken note of where I need to improve on... My major challenge with guest post is that some of the blog owners are demanding for payments, and those that aren't demanding are not publishing my articles...
Re: I Officially Salute Www.currenthealthtips.com ... U Dey Do Well. by Copycracker(m): 2:26pm On May 09, 2017
Okay, it's most likely bloggers in the same niche as you. Any blogger that is looking for money from you is shitty. Get away from them niggas like they're HIV.

You need to think outside the box. Try a different niche, like fitness blogs, entrepreneurial blogs, blogs about parenting, lifestyle and craft articles in your niche for their audience. E.g. "7 Natural Foods that Give Athletes More Energy." Then contact them about it. If you like, I could give you a format email to send. You'll have to do a lot of cold emailing but as long as you don't give up, you'll begin to get opportunities to guest blog.

Akemim:
Copycracker... I must say I am very grateful for your review... I have taken note of where I need to improve on... My major challenge with guest post is that some of the blog owners are demanding for payments, and those that aren't demanding are not publishing my articles...
Re: I Officially Salute Www.currenthealthtips.com ... U Dey Do Well. by Yarnvibes(f): 3:19pm On May 09, 2017
Copycracker:
This site right here has pleased this reviewer.

It's an example of a site that is absolutely killing it. I hope to be like you when I grow up cheesy .

And no, I was not paid for this review.

Now, let me go into details about why I think you're killing it.

I. Design and Layout

I don't know who your web developer is, but I go like hire am.

The design is clean, and everything is where it should be.

(a) Your Site Title and Tagline

The cool thing here is that your site title = your tagline = your logo . So you basically killed 3 birds with one stone and placed the logo correctly.

There was no confusion on arriving to your site.

It was obvious to me what your site is all about.

(b) I love the action going on at the top of your site. You know, where you have the "Home", "Advertise With Us", "Disclaimer" sections with social media buttons at the right side.

That right there is cool. Although I see most of your social media accounts link to a Meks Team or so, your IG links to the instagram home page and you have a link to Vkontakte (which, as someone who schooled in Eastern Europe, I was actually drawn to) but it also linked to the home page too.

You should fix that so people don't click through and end up somewhere else like I did, but I'm not mad at that.

(c) Your Primary Navigation Menu

It's just perfect the way it is... well, almost.

You have placed everything we need to use to find anything on your site. You put your Home element there, have all your categories there and a search button.

You should remove the "Blog" element/ tab. It's not really doing anything there. And when I clicked through, it led to an empty page.

There's no need to have that there, unless you were using a static page for your home page and want the user to know you have a blog.

But you already got that covered from the Site Title.

So take the Blog tab out.

(d) Your Featured Slider is... amazing.

It's not too big that it blocks everything out, and it's not too small that the slides are hard to see.

It also shows different posts from different categories, with featured images that are faded out so the Title of the posts are more visible.

Great Job.

Just Great Job.

(e) Your Right Side bar

We immediately see "Looking for something?" above a search bar as the first element there, that's niceeeeee.

I've been making noise about putting a Search bar as the first element in that right side bar for the past few reviews. This is how you do it!

Perfect.

Next we have a table element titled Categories, that also shows the number of posts in each category. That's just beautiful.

Then Popular posts with the images... To be honest, at this point, I want to "chyke" your site and take her home to Mama.

Then the Subscribe box, and social media link..... I'm in love with your Right Side bar ... forrealzzzz

(e) Your footer

Perfect. Clean. Simple. Straight to the Point. I need not toot thy horn any more.

II. Content

You've really really done well, created actual, original content.

I almost have nothing to hammer on about.

Most of your headlines are great, especially in the Lifestyle category. If you look at them again, you'll see that from the headline, the actual benefit of reading the post is clear.

For example, these are some of your headlines from the Lifestyle Category:

" 10 Reasons Why You're Always Tired And How To Fix it"

" 9 Natural Ways To Stop Snoring"

" Kiss Anxiety Goodbye: Natural Ways To Beat Fear"

Seen that?

Good. Now, do that everywhere else, especially in your Health Benefits section. Most of your headlines there follow the same format:

" (Amazing) Health Benefits of Okra " for example.

Why not switch it up with something like:

"Did You know that Okra Could Lower Your Blood Pressure? Find out more health benefits inside."

Obviously, that would still need a lot of work, but hopefully you get my point.

Sure, you're getting views and all, but you could be getting so much more.

Your content is obviously amazing, just tweak your headlines a little bit, and you should see an increase in views.

Also, remember that most of your audience are probably not medically inclined, so keep the medical terms to a minimum.

Those are the main things I could point out... You've basically made my job a bit hard here.. Nice one...

Now, let's talk about a few things:

Promotion- From what I can see, you mainly share your posts on LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest and Google Plus, which is all well and good but most of your traffic seems to come from search engines. I'd suggest you double up on your SEO. Continue sharing on social media, but focus your efforts on SEO.

Also, are you guest blogging? If you aren't, you need to start now, and you might want to start with the site "Medical Daily", then get on "Entrepreneur" with a blog post about "Short, healthy meals for the entrepreneur on the go." They'll prolly love that, or not. You just gotta try it to know.

To be honest, the question I have been asking myself throughout this review is "What do you need a review for?"

You're killing it.

If there's a specific problem you want to fix, let's talk about it. Lemme know.

Hello bro.

Really Love your efforts on how u fully review blogs. Can u help me by reviewing my new blog http://fabinfos.com

Thanks
Re: I Officially Salute Www.currenthealthtips.com ... U Dey Do Well. by Copycracker(m): 3:51pm On May 09, 2017
No problem, but I already have a lot of sites to review (see here- https://www.nairaland.com/3765331/post-website-blog-here-get ) and I'm going in order so you might have to hold on for a bit

Yarnvibes:

Hello bro.

Really Love your efforts on how u fully review blogs. Can u help me by reviewing my new blog http://fabinfos.com

Thanks
Re: I Officially Salute Www.currenthealthtips.com ... U Dey Do Well. by Akemim(m): 4:37pm On May 09, 2017
Copycracker:
Okay, it's most likely bloggers in the same niche as you. Any blogger that is looking for money from you is shitty. Get away from them niggas like they're HIV.

You need to think outside the box. Try a different niche, like fitness blogs, entrepreneurial blogs, blogs about parenting, lifestyle and craft articles in your niche for their audience. E.g. "7 Natural Foods that Give Athletes More Energy." Then contact them about it. If you like, I could give you a format email to send. You'll have to do a lot of cold emailing but as long as you don't give up, you'll begin to get opportunities to guest blog.

I will love the email....let me try this one... you can send it to my email currenthealthtips@gmail.com. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Your Blog With Sponsored Post!! / How To Boost Your Social Media Marketing - Tip 1 - Automate Your Social Bookmark / How Can I Make Money With A Facebook Page Of 243 Thousand Organic Likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.