Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Man With A Striking Resemblance To Barcelona Superstar Lionel Messi Arrested In - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man With A Striking Resemblance To Barcelona Superstar Lionel Messi Arrested In (824 Views)

Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens / Worker Attracts Global Attention Due To Striking Resemblance To Ronaldo / See Photos From Wedding Of Barcelona Superstar, Lionel Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man With A Striking Resemblance To Barcelona Superstar Lionel Messi Arrested In by Icedprince1d(m): 10:28am On May 09, 2017
The Iranian police has arrested a man with a striking resemblance to Barcelona superstar, Lionel Messi. According to our source so many people in the city of Hamaden wanted a picture with Reza Parastesh because they see him as a replica of five-time balon d'or winner Lionel Messi, the police had to take him to the station to prevent him from being hurt.

According to herald.ng the The fuss started a few months ago when the Messi lookalike’s dad made him pose in a number 10 Barcelona shirt.
The 25-year-old soon started cutting his hair and grooming his beard like the Argentina forward.

He told AFP: “Now people really see me as the Iranian Messi and want me to mimic everything he does. When I show up somewhere, people are really shocked.
“I’m really happy that seeing me makes them happy and this happiness gives me a lot of energy.”
Parastesh is fully booked with media interviews and has even landed modelling contracts.
He also says that he is working on some football tricks so he can play the role better.
https://princepalacenews..com.ng/2017/05/man-with-striking-resemblance-to.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

See The Best 50 Football Clubs In The World, Real Madrid Rank Will Shock You / Barcelona Give Arsenal The Choice Of Three Players In Bellerin Transfer Deal / See Star Players That Were Once Rejected Because Of Body Size (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.