Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

I Will Deal With Justice Binta Nnamdi Kanu Sparks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Deal With Justice Binta Nnamdi Kanu Sparks (761 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu / Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Deal With Justice Binta Nnamdi Kanu Sparks by Biafraordeath: 10:35am On May 09, 2017
The Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOP, Nnamdi Kanu, Monday vowed to challenge his stringent bail conditions, saying they were unconstitutional.
He also said that he would never give up his agitation for the restoration of Biafran Republic, pointing out that he wanted the reward for his agitation in this world and not when dies and goes to heaven.

http://igberetvnews.com/408652
Re: I Will Deal With Justice Binta Nnamdi Kanu Sparks by Biafraordeath: 10:48am On May 09, 2017
v
Re: I Will Deal With Justice Binta Nnamdi Kanu Sparks by fastjett: 11:04am On May 09, 2017
Biafraordeath:
The Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOP, Nnamdi Kanu, Monday vowed to challenge his stringent bail conditions, saying they were unconstitutional.
He also said that he would never give up his agitation for the restoration of Biafran Republic, pointing out that he wanted the reward for his agitation in this world and not when dies and goes to heaven.

http://igberetvnews.com/408652

This is how The Afonjas distort fact and information what caption this topic and what the body of the post is saying is totally different. This is how you Yorubas like lying and distorting facts. Your President said that Nnamdi kanu did not come to nigeria with any passport and u guys believed him,so which passport did the court ask him to tender in the bail conditions, Your Sahara reporters lying media came up and said he was caught with Ashowo u guys believed them and even brought up a photoshop pictures. meanwhile Kanu was alone in his room when the DSS arrested him. you guys should keep lying while ur economy is dying. Lying President, Lying Ministers, Lying citizens, mad people everywhere in the Zoo.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Deal With Justice Binta Nnamdi Kanu Sparks by Biafraordeath: 11:10am On May 09, 2017
fastjett:

This is how The Afonjas distort fact and information what caption this topic and what the body of the post is saying is totally different. This is how you Yorubas like lying and distorting facts. Your President said that Nnamdi kanu did not come to nigeria with any passport and u guys believed him,so which passport did the court ask him to tender in the bail conditions, Your Sahara reporters lying media came up and said he was caught with Ashowo u guys believed them and even brought up a photoshop pictures. meanwhile Kanu was alone in his room when the DSS arrested him. you guys should keep lying while ur economy is dying. Lying President, Lying Ministers, Lying citizens, mad people everywhere in the Zoo.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Illness: No Constitutional Crisis In Nigeria, Says Presidency / Unlike APC, Our New Party’ll Address All Issues That’ll Keep Nigerians United / Will Yorubas Be Able To Check The Awusa-fulani In Their One Nijeriya?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.