Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,159 members, 7,852,953 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

I Smell A Big Rat!!! This Is Why APC Is Preventing The Rescued Chibok Girls From - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Smell A Big Rat!!! This Is Why APC Is Preventing The Rescued Chibok Girls From (589 Views)

Buhari Approves 164.8m For Rescued Chibok Girls studying At AUN. Nigerians React / Rescued Chibok School Girls Resume Classes, Share Their Dreams And Aspirations / Dolapo Osinbajo Bonds With Rescued Chibok Girls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Smell A Big Rat!!! This Is Why APC Is Preventing The Rescued Chibok Girls From by mcebisco09: 10:59am On May 09, 2017
The Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has insisted that the purported release of 82 Chibok girls by Boko Haram, is aimed at diverting Nigerians’ attention from President Muhammadu Buhari’s health controversies.
In a statement released by his Chief Press Secretary, Idowu Adelusi, Fayose said Buhari resorted to “flying dubious kites, and selling cheap dummies”, to distract the people.
The Governor also insisted that the Chibok girls were not abducted.
“What is not missing, cannot be found… discerning Nigerians understand that the stories do not add up.
“Right now, a matter of urgent national importance arresting the attention of all and sundry, is that of the President’s health.
“While I continue to pray, in conjunction with other Nigerians, for the President’s quick recovery, I condemn without equivocation, this shameless playing on the intelligence and psyche of Nigerians, taking undue advantage of the vexed issue of the so-called Chibok girls.
“It has become the style of this government to distract attention, but the truth>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/05/i-smell-big-rat-this-is-why-apc-is.html

Re: I Smell A Big Rat!!! This Is Why APC Is Preventing The Rescued Chibok Girls From by yemmight(m): 12:38pm On May 09, 2017
Fayose, the noise maker. Continue.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu (photos) / South Africa Deports 90 Nigerians / Amaechi Rejects Award To Be Given By Gov. Wike, Says Its A Poisoned Chalice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.