Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

The Evidence That Should Prove Abdul Mutallab Was No Criminal At This Webpage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Evidence That Should Prove Abdul Mutallab Was No Criminal At This Webpage (887 Views)

‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' / Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? / Abdul Mutallab's Online Posts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Evidence That Should Prove Abdul Mutallab Was No Criminal At This Webpage by oaroloye(m): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2010
I was on YAHOO! Answers, and I asked this question:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmdqDZv2fXvGMPqS5e4Sb23sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100108183559AA3HDNt
"Which is more likely- that a millionaire's son tried to commit suicide, or that he was drugged and hypnotized?"

A heckler quickly appeared to sow disinformation, challenging my opening DETAILS statement:

It has been known that the CIA has a sophisticated brainwashing technology that can turn someone into a suicide assassin, an infiltrator, an informant, a sex slave, or any other sort of slave since L. Ron Hubbard's DIANETICS accidentally uncovered the US Government programme of kidnapping and brainwashing people against their will in the early 1950s. (See: SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL: The Prediction of Human Behavior.)
HE said:
If something is "known" please provide sources because all you wrote seems like a load of bullshit.

To answer your question, since no empirical studies have been made we do not have an answer.
I was much taken aback, because I never expected that someone would be so ignorant, or such a liar as to deny knowledge that the CIA (or more accurately, the Office of Strategic Studies) has engaged in Mind-Control. as from the 1950s.

The heckler further lies that "No Empirical Studies have been made!"
Those who know nothing are discouraged from learning more, thinking that there is nothing to all of this.
But the truth is that there have been many studies on the CIA technique.

The trouble is that I do not have the literature to hand to cite names, authors, dates, times, places, and other trivia.
Those things are not important. The fact is, that they're using it on us.
So, I thought I would humour the uncouth cad, and dig up a few references.

It turns out that there needs be only ONE reference that should satisfy EVERYONE!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MK-ULTRA

I strongly suggest that the reader go there and see the evidence before they delete it.
The Wikipedia.org page featuring a prominent Christian convert from Illuminism, Freemasonry, Satanism, Wicca (Ancient British Witchcraft), and Mormonism (which, he said, was created to help witches stabilize their powers,) WHO TESTIFIED IN CHURCHES ABOUT HIS PART IN USING THIS SAME CIA MIND-CONTROL on people has been deleted from Wikipedia.org at this time.
Re: The Evidence That Should Prove Abdul Mutallab Was No Criminal At This Webpage by oaroloye(m): 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
Well, you cannot say that nobody tried to warn you all!
Re: The Evidence That Should Prove Abdul Mutallab Was No Criminal At This Webpage by ScienceWatch: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2017
oaroloye:
Well, you cannot say that nobody tried to warn you all!
Intensive studies have revealed that the OP receives his information from hallucinogenic drug induced doctrines of NAGUALISM and FICTIONAL CELESTINE PROPHECY.

Have a look at his latest revelations ;

1) RAPE IS NOT A SIN !!

2) RAPE VICTIMS ARE TO BLAME FOR THEIR OWN RAPE !!

3) BABIES AND YOUNG GIRLS ARE TO BLAME IF THEY ARE RAPED BECAUSE THEY HAVE SINNED !!

4) NAGUALISM GIVES ITS FOLLOWERS MORE POWER THAN ISLAM OR CHRISTIANITY. WITH NAGUALISM YOU CAN CHANGE INTO ANY ANIMAL YOU CHOOSE.

(1) (Reply)

Clinton: Nigeria Failing To Curb Extremism-ap / Countdown To Elections - Andy Uba! The Unbeatable Candidate! / Amambra Ex-governor(1999-2003)"Amambra PDP Will Never Succeed Until They Come To Me For Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.