Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' (50756 Views)

BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. / Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki / SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
According to Senate President Bukola Saraki's Special Assistant on New Media, Bamikola Omishore...

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrBanksOmishore/status/646296294147944448

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
нσω ∂σєѕ тнιѕ ρяєνєит тσммσяσω fяσм
вєιиq 23r∂ σf ѕєρтємвєя # уιмυ ........тнєιя ραℓανα αи∂ иσт мιиє...........Awon oloshi............fт¢ тнσ'...........ιѕѕσкαу

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by DWJOBScom(m): 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
And handed it over to his boss and father of APC who got other stations to leave the court room cept his own station.......

Strange Democracy

34 Likes

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
This is getting more interesting. El Rufai definitely cannot pull that without the consent of Buhari. I don't see Saraki remaining in Apc after this. I'm not a fan of his but the man has tried all reconciliatory moves with buhari, even prayed side by side in the mosque with buhari and his son. What kind of man is buhari that dosent forgive?

131 Likes 12 Shares

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by henchamb(m): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
I didn't hear the prosecution counsel say this
All he said was that elrufai sold the property to saraki when elrufai was the minister for fct and they have evidence to show for it while saraki lied that he bought the property in 1996.
However the senators displayed their "toutish" and animalistic behaviours by shouting.

Prosecution counsel bashed senators for making animal noise at that time and wondered the kind of laws they make at the senate.

240 Likes 17 Shares

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by Paramount01(m): 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
Yes he did it whaT will happen

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by lolababe331e: 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
I thought some children here were making noise that all northerners are on Saraki's side grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
"PMB is involved". Quote me anywhere.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by Gboliwe: 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
henchamb:
I didn't hear the prosecution counsel say this

Were you there?

If this is true then the terrorist cannot deny being a part of it. Anyway, it suits me just fine. I am enjoying the heat on Saraki.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by dalyricist: 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
E no concern me

Promo on, Etisalat 8gb for just 6500, Etisalat 5gb 4500,
Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by FastShipping: 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
Gboliwe:

Were you there?

If this is true then the terrorist cannot deny being a part of it. Anyway, it suits me just fine.

Some of these kids just throw words around. Who is a terrorist? undecided

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by Holyfield1(m): 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
k
Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by omenka(m): 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Wow!!! If this is true, then besides the giant leadership strides the pint sized governor has made since he got into office which make me admire and respect him so much, this is an added bonus. This guy is indeed the best Governor in Nigeria- even anti corruption wise.

Not some nutcasses that is only ardent at buying Egwusi and bitterleaf, and gallivanting around his state on Okada while shouting from rooftops that he "knows where Buhari hides his loot" without an ounce of evidence to validate his assertion.

God bless Rufai!!!

By the way, is it against the law for a citizen to make evidence in their possession available to a court of competent jurisdiction for the prosecution of a criminal?? Shooo. cheesy

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by bqlekan(m): 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Wicked af grin

When a force from the inside is unstable.., implosion occurs.. I hope APC can contain it before it turns into explosion grin grin

Should Saraki scale this height, APC might exponetically grin expand.. I mean explode cheesy

Ti won ba ti bi e da, iwo quote nonsense undecided

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by Conceptz(m): 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nice one from the mallam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ok

Does it matter who is providing the evidence?

There is no fear for the righteous. Since Saraki said he is not guilty why should he worry about evidence. I think Saraki can only worry if he lied about not being guilty today.

It doesn't matter Mr Assistant, your boss said he is not guilty.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by philfrey08: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
grin APC....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by doublewisdom: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
El Rufia hope your own hands are clean.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by Johnnoah1st: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by Osirimononaye(m): 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
Noise Makers APC, All The Loot "GEJ" Recovered From Past Leaders Na So Im Make Noise Anyhow Empty Vessels.
Again "GEJ" The Man Of Wisdom!
But Nigeria Gatto To Do Something About That DauraDullard Ohh!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by dgeepat(f): 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
K... We don hear
Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by wunmi590(m): 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by SouthernBreeze(m): 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
APC is a marriage of incompatible partners. Divorce is imminent

10 Likes

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by free2ryhme: 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by Aminat508(f): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by exlinkleads(f): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
Seriously
Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by laplace12(m): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
Big Lie!!!

2 Likes

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by Patangela: 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
Following
Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by Nuvally: 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
If Saraki survives this trial, Goodbye APC!

12 Likes

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by GudluckIBB(m): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
El-Rufai too should know that Life na turn by Turn o!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by raumdeuter: 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
Shebi dem say na Tinubu, how come its now El Rufai

Wailing Wailers sha

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' by erunz(m): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
WE ARE WAITING, EL-RUFAI YOUR CASE FILE WILL SOON BE OPENED.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK / General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. / EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Fayose (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.