Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Tboss Shares Lovely Photos Of Herself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Tboss Shares Lovely Photos Of Herself (1493 Views)

Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos / Pregnant Tboss Shares New Photo Hiding Her Tummy, Fans React / Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Tboss Shares Lovely Photos Of Herself by ovokooo: 11:40am On May 09, 2017
Ex Big Brother Naija housemate, Tokunbo Idowu aka TBoss took to instagram to share new lovely photos of herself.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT3aFRKBAdL/?taken-by=officialtboss_

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/ex-big-brother-naija-housemate-tboss-shares-lovely-photos/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Tboss Shares Lovely Photos Of Herself by Smellymouth: 11:42am On May 09, 2017
Wawuu!!!
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Tboss Shares Lovely Photos Of Herself by charijee(f): 11:44am On May 09, 2017
Smellymouth:
Wawuu!!!
What a wawuu!
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Tboss Shares Lovely Photos Of Herself by Smellymouth: 11:46am On May 09, 2017
charijee:
What a wawuu!

Wawuuu of laive!! grin

I came erre to see pierced nipz but .... embarassed

Anyways, the expectations of the righteous shall not be cut short. cheesy
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Tboss Shares Lovely Photos Of Herself by IamAirforce1: 11:48am On May 09, 2017
Where The Exit door dey abeg?
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Tboss Shares Lovely Photos Of Herself by charijee(f): 11:51am On May 09, 2017
Smellymouth:

Wawuuu of laive!! grin

I came erre to see pierced nipz but .... embarassed

Anyways, the expectations of the righteous shall not be cut short. cheesy
Yoú and boobs grin.....something must kill a man sha
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Tboss Shares Lovely Photos Of Herself by Smellymouth: 12:57pm On May 09, 2017
charijee:
Yoú and boobs grin.....something must kill a man sha

If I die, my manhood must live on.. cheesy

Hawayu? As pretty as ever?
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Tboss Shares Lovely Photos Of Herself by Robot123: 1:21pm On May 09, 2017
70% Fine geh
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Tboss Shares Lovely Photos Of Herself by Blogmoney12: 1:39pm On May 09, 2017
ok
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Tboss Shares Lovely Photos Of Herself by charijee(f): 2:37pm On May 09, 2017
Smellymouth:

If I die, my manhood must live on.. cheesy

Hawayu? As pretty as ever?
Lol and I'll safeguard your manhood for you cheesy

I'm cold and freezing out sad.......pretty? ...pretty has refused to be my companion embarassed
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Tboss Shares Lovely Photos Of Herself by Smellymouth: 3:26pm On May 09, 2017
charijee:
Lol and I'll safeguard your manhood for you cheesy

I'm cold and freezing out sad.......pretty? ...pretty has refused to be my companion embarassed

My manhood is all yours.. tongue

You desire the unusual ?
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Tboss Shares Lovely Photos Of Herself by charijee(f): 3:42pm On May 09, 2017
Smellymouth:

My manhood is all yours.. tongue

You desire the unusual ?
Lol ...if only it is an unusual thing tongue

Yes o.....unusual things are unusually deep and they happen to unusual people at unusual periods cheesy
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Tboss Shares Lovely Photos Of Herself by Smellymouth: 3:56pm On May 09, 2017
charijee:
Lol ...if only it is an unusual thing tongue

Yes o.....unusual things are unusually deep and they happen to unusual people at unusual periods cheesy

It's official, chariGee is unusual. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Tboss Shares Lovely Photos Of Herself by charijee(f): 4:12pm On May 09, 2017
Smellymouth:

It's official, chariGee is unusual. cheesy
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

"You Can Suck My Dick If I Had One' -mo'nique Slams Oprah, Tyler Perry And Lee / Meet The New Bobrisky In Town / Anita Joseph Show Off Her Tons Of Perfume Stylishly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.