Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,355 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) (33491 Views)

Dibia Obinna: Kenya Deports Nigerian Man Over Drug, Human Trafficking (Photo) / Chukwuemeka Ekwonna Bags 14 Years In Jail For Sex Trafficking (photo) / Nigerian, Malawian Girlfriends Arrested For Drug Trafficking (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by pokipoki: 2:52pm On May 09, 2017
He is lucky he got life. He's other colleagues got the bullets. What a waste!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 09, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Nonsense that deluded people tell themselves in order to do crimes.
You don't need a flashy car, fancy wedding or even a job to be happy..... Its starts within. If you are a miserable person thinking that riches will bring you happiness then no wonder you better die, as your mind is fukced up.

You need money then get a JOB...go be a marketer, sell pure water etc (plenty of such job available) unless you believe such job aint good/big enough for you?!
Well said...
Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 09, 2017
Adebayo4all:
pls how old is ur president?
I don't have a President.
Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by ceaser: 2:56pm On May 09, 2017
fortunarld:

The duo are charged with "illegally transporting the drugs" under the country's Drug Law, said a verdict read by Phnom Penh Municipal Court's Presiding Judge Im Vannak.

http://tweemk..com/2017/05/photo-35-year-old-nigerian-man-jailed.html

@ bolded. They should have at least made effort to transport the drugs legally in Indonesia, probably by getting the package registered with the authorities under the "legal drugs transportation treaty" of the country. Anyways sha!
Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by ipobbigot7: 2:56pm On May 09, 2017
Mcowubaba:

You're the worst hypocrite ever, if you believe the last statement.
How many Igbo people did Buhari appoint undecided
No special advisor, No personal assistant, No Service Chief.
Buhari has not even visited any Eastern state since he won undecided
Buhari has made derogatory statements more than any other President, he doesn't like Igbos, it's of Public knowledge.
Why will Igbos like him undecided

The so called hate is Mutual

I don't support Jonathan, that 1 was a common theif, but one thing know is that GEJ is not a bigot, he even did more for the North than any other region in the Country

How do i even describe your sense of judgment?

You are so dishonest.,chai!

First of Nigeria is not all about the Igbos and only a weak leader like Jonathan will fall for there whining and Oliver Twist crying. With the numbers of slots the Igbos have in the government they should quit crying annoyingly like babies. We all witnessed it during Jonathan how he grossly shortchanged the Yorubas in his government but we took it with maturity, even in the present government considering the input of the Yorubas we deserve more than we've got but are not into whining.

That will bring me to asking you these questions.

-- What qualifies the Igbos for those positions you are asking for or you just felt it's your right to get them or you felt you have to be appeased with them?

--- With the support Buhari government received from the Igbos before and after the election, do you really think Buhari owes the Igbos anything?

-- If Buhari have to give the Igbos more than what they deserve and abandons those that invested into his government coming to be, do sincerely think that's justify, will the Igbos accept such a deal?

Igbos are not the only tribe in Nigeria and Nigeria will not give them more than they deserve.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by ProWalker: 2:57pm On May 09, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Buhari has offended me in many ways, He is the leader of Nigeria and being a Nigerian, I'm affected directly and indirectly by his useless policies and actions.
I don't need to start naming them, Buhari and his administration are epic failures.
This is not tribal or racial

You lots keep saying we profess Hate, I'm still trying to figure out how undecided
Na Fulani herdsmen that kills dozens of unarmed civilians daily are professing their love and kindness undecided

You all bloody hypocrites, when Oba of Lagos said Igbos should be thrown into Lagoon, that was a peace loving statement.

Yes, Nnamdi Kanu and Radio Biafra has also preached Hate, and I detest that.

This is the difference between me and you lots. I'm not hypocritical, I have created Threads opposing Biafra idealogy and have also spoken against it in many ways.

But I doubt you can ever fault Buhari, you're programmed to worship and sing his praises..

Get rich by all means syndrome is prevalent in every tribe. Some Yorubas do rituals and Yahoo to get more money, some Igbo push drugs, some Hausa also wants to control the Government, Some Edo people are into prostitution..
Every tribe is guilty, nobody is innocent.
Don't be a hypocrite

Bros, quit it already, go preach your sermon inside church or mosque, NL is neither.
Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by AbakalikiPress: 3:03pm On May 09, 2017
Jetleeee:
Maaaan this guy wiped off every damn thing on the first page grin cheesy

I was shocked. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by Jetleeee: 3:10pm On May 09, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

I was shocked. shocked

Even the Abiama development services ad got deleted lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by Memories12411: 3:16pm On May 09, 2017
If my Nigerian brother die in Cambodia they should please bring his deadbody back home ooo. Because I am afraid he may not know which road to follow from there to join his ancestors.
Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by Biospnx(m): 3:18pm On May 09, 2017
Mcowubaba:
All this Tribal wars we keep fighting, that's what makes us weaker.
Yesterday it was labeled Edo Prostitute, some days ago it was Yoruba ritualist, today is Igbo drug dealer.

The elites in this Country survive and thrive based on the religious and tribal sentiments in the Country.

We will be shouting IPOB vs AFONJA, while a Politician in Enugu is planning on how to embezzle money with the help of a fellow Politician in Gombe and Osun state.

It's really a pity, why I have never complained of Racism is based on the fact that my own Country is very tribal and bigoted.
Why will I be offended if a Ukrainian man calls me Monkey angry when my fellow Countrymen call me worst names

Funny enough, most Nigerian immigrants are usually very united, I remember those days, we always gat each others back, watching out for your BROTHERS (fellow Nigerian), giving them info on new immigration laws, jobs and opportunities etc
Now,
It's really very shameful and sadistic, what Nigeria has turned out to be, an average Igbo person on Nairaland is cautious of a Yoruba person and vice versa.

Initially I thought tribal bigots were all Uneducated or illiterates, but I was very wrong, we have very educated and rich bigots in Nigeria.

The hostility is so repulsive.
No Nigerian living in Diaspora should complain about Racism, we don't have the moral standing as a Country.

The current President of Nigeria, fueled the Tribal and Ethnic Tension to an extreme level, I hate BUHARI, I won't lie about that, I don't wish him well. He is a deranged old fool, I don't hate or detest any Politician like I hate that Daura piglet

This is not tribal, I love people from his tribe, but Buhari himself is a definition of stupidity.
How can a President be this Useless, it's unacceptable
oga na story u dey find

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by Iamzik: 3:19pm On May 09, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Yesterday it was labeled Edo Prostitute, some days ago it was Yoruba ritualist, today is Igbo drug dealer.

The elites in this Country survive and thrive based on the religious and tribal sentiments in the Country.

We will be shouting IPOB vs AFONJA, while a Politician in Enugu is planning on how to embezzle money with the help of a fellow Politician in Gombe and Osun state.

It's really a pity, why I have never complained of Racism is based on the fact that my own Country is very tribal and bigoted.
Why will I be offended if a Ukrainian man calls me Monkey angry when my fellow Countrymen call me worst names

Funny enough, most Nigerian immigrants are usually very united, I remember those days, we always gat each others back, watching out for your BROTHERS (fellow Nigerian), giving them info on new immigration laws, jobs and opportunities etc
Now,
It's really very shameful and sadistic, what Nigeria has turned out to be, an average Igbo person on Nairaland is cautious of a Yoruba person and vice versa.

Initially I thought tribal bigots were all Uneducated or illiterates, but I was very wrong, we have very educated and rich bigots in Nigeria.

No Nigerian living in Diaspora should complain about Racism, we don't have the moral standing as a Country.

The current President of Nigeria, fueled the Tribal and Ethnic Tension to an extreme level, I hate BUHARI, I won't lie about that, I don't wish him well. He is a deranged old fool, I don't hate or detest any Politician like I hate that Daura piglet

This is not tribal, I love people from his tribe, but Buhari himself is a definition of stupidity.

A truck load of complaint will only leave you more frustrated. If you are outside the country and you complain this much then I wonder what people like us would do.

Support restructuring. Let's practice true federalism. Let all geopolitical regions be independent with each region contributing to the centre from its own resources. Let's have a ceremonial President and a deligate single national assembly house without the jumbo pay. Slash political office holders salary to emphasize service and not money/power. Amend the constitution to accommodate referendum and independent candidature for people seeking election.

I personally think that any presidential candidate in 2019 must make a commitment to kick start the process of restructuring this country. The present setup is rigged and doomed to fail.

The open display of nepotism in appointments, resource allocation and government policies will never promote mutual trust. You can't ask people to shun their ethnic and religious differences while promoting Your Own ethnic and religious supremacist agenda

Youths!!! Face reality and stop deceiving yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by Biospnx(m): 3:23pm On May 09, 2017
You don't even need to be told who dey are. By their crimes we shall know them and separation them wt drug related crime is like using 3310 to video call

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by ipobbigot7: 3:25pm On May 09, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Now you have called me a theif, u can get a ban for that.
We are talking about Buhari, Jonathan, Biafra, but you have decided to go emotional and personal. But I will let that slide.

I guess you don't know me, I'm not like the normal people you argue with.
Firstly, I don't support any political party
I created a Thread telling people not to vote for Goodluck Jonathan, Go to my profile and search for it.

2) I don't support Nnamdi Kanu's idealogy

3) Jonathan is a common theif and may probably be your hero not mine.

As usual the hypocrisy in you, didn't allow you to address my initial points, you just dodged them all, very typical.
Your own case of hate and bigotry is worst.
Niggâ you created a moniker just for tribal flight WTF
ipobbigot7, your name has already defined your stance and idealogy.

Recession in Nigeria is at an all time high, it was never like this when GEJ was president.
Someone told me a Toothpaste of #200 now goes for #400

Despite my reservation towards GEJ, it was never as bad as this, check out the prices of goods in the market.
Buhari represents Recession which is evident in both his first evil administration in 1982 and now this 2017.

What was the highest Dollars went for during GEJ's time undecided
Buhari that changes Forex policies like a 3 month old baby's pampers.
See how unstable the country is, Herdsmen raping and killing dozens daily
I earn legally, I don't do any dubious business, I don't knw about other

As usual, I know you won't answer any of this questions, you will just dodge them all and continue your incoherent ranting

I didn't mean to be personal at you but if my tone has sounded so i apologize and withdraw that.

But truth be said, you sounded way too intelligent to be reasoning along your views above.

I maintained that Buhari is not our problem, if we look at this matter in the line of the ideology that:
.... One, you don't eat your cake and have it, if you eat your tomorrow today you will have hunger to deal with when your tomorrow appears. With the level of looting that took place during Jonathan, it will be like expecting a magic or self deceit if we are expecting any government to give us a stable economy in just one or two years.

-- To demolish they say it's easier than to build. Though i must admit that Buhari and his his team when they came in seemed confused and lack the blue print for an economic redemption. But we need to also acknowledge that they are getting along steadily now and with encouragement and prayers Buhari will deliver.

I am not a northerner and if i have to be sentimental i have every reason to be opposed to anything from the north especially with their ungrateful attacks at the Yorubas of recent. But i will remain supportive of Buhari because of his sincere intentions for Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by Funkybabee(f): 3:28pm On May 09, 2017
grin lwkm ooooo
Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by Ningi2020(m): 3:30pm On May 09, 2017
You start making sence bt at d end u ended up exposin urslf, showin hw delude u re in ur quest for hate, wit dis everybody will knw u re an Igbo person,because religion and tribal diff is all dt is knw by an ordinary igbo boy or girl. Hatred is in igbo blood, So for u to knw u re a fucking dick head.
Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by Adebayo4all: 3:32pm On May 09, 2017
SmartChoices:
I don't have a President.
Hahahaha
Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by kherington: 3:35pm On May 09, 2017
the other tribe will be shocked to hear this news
Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by 3mmanhu3l(m): 3:46pm On May 09, 2017
tiger28:
He said THE WHOLE TRUTH!!! These guy's desperation to be "Chairman", "Red cap Chief".... ..
I'm appalled that you are as narrow minded as he is. He made insulting generalizatoons for a whole tribe because of the actions of a couple of people. That is what I describe as stupid. Now get away from with your harebrained 'whole truth' explanation. Rubbish
Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 09, 2017
Leez:

nwanne hapu ndi nairaland
na d mods dy throw our own ppl drug crime to fp steady
all tribes push drugs
last week ndlea caught two yoruba grandmodas with more than 100 wraps of coke and d news was evrywia but surprise surprise it wasnt on nairaland
hapu ndi a
it was on nairaland.
Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by Mcowubaba: 3:47pm On May 09, 2017
ipobbigot7:

How do i even describe your sense of judgment?

You are so dishonest.,chai!

First of Nigeria is not all about the Igbos and only a weak leader like Jonathan will fall for there whining and Oliver Twist crying. With the numbers of slots the Igbos have in the government they should quit crying annoyingly like babies. We all witnessed it during Jonathan how he grossly shortchanged the Yorubas in his government but we took it with maturity, even in the present government considering the input of the Yorubas we deserve more than we've got but are not into whining.

That will bring me to asking you these questions.

-- What qualifies the Igbos for those positions you are asking for or you just felt it's your right to get them or you felt you have to be appeased with them?

--- With the support Buhari government received from the Igbos before and after the election, do you really think Buhari owes the Igbos anything?

-- If Buhari have to give the Igbos more than what they deserve and abandons those that invested into his government coming to be, do sincerely think that's justify, will the Igbos accept such a deal?

Igbos are not the only tribe in Nigeria and Nigeria will not give them more than they deserve.
How can you ask whether Buhari owes Igbos anything
The president of a Country undecided
This is exactly what I have been saying, this is the same mentality Buhari has..

The problem you're making is equating Igbos with the rest of the tribes (200+) in Nigeria..

Oga, there are 3 Major ethnic group in Nigeria, shortchanging one of them will surely create panic and mass issues..
If you shortchange Idoma people you can't expect much complaints and audience given their location and population, but not IGBOS.
Igbos are all around the world, the are MILLIONS in NUMBER.
The Compliant will be more

How did GEJ shortchanged the Yoruba, GEJ appointed more Yorubas than Buhari appointed Igbos.
GEJ had PAs and SA's, even a Service chief was from the Yoruba ethnic group, his campaign spokesman was a FFK.
Buhari has not appointed any Igbo person to any position, except the compulsory 36 Ministers, and ambassadors.
Buhari is a bigot, he doesn't like Igbos, We Igbos don't like him too.
The HATE IS MUTUAL.

What qualifies Igbos for appointments is the same thing that qualifies a retired army man for Customs director, it is the same thing that qualifies a 70+ old retired man to be the head of DSS.

you can only keep deceiving yourself
Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by cashkid: 3:50pm On May 09, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Now,

As if you know better...park well Jor!!!! You are nothing but a programmed and deranged fool!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:51pm On May 09, 2017
SmartChoices:

Just came to check names. NCAN food is ready.

Incoming French President is just 39 years of age.

The poster made a mistake. The Romanian is the one that's 35 years of age while the Nigeria is 40. Even his looks shows he's more than 35. Check the picture attached to see their date of birth.
Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by Kwarupshun(m): 3:56pm On May 09, 2017
he is Igbo!

No wonder their women have legs like this because of all the drugs!

Kwenu legs

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by Mcowubaba: 3:59pm On May 09, 2017
ipobbigot7:

I didn't mean to be personal at you but if my tone has sounded so i apologize and withdraw that.

But truth be said, you sounded way too intelligent to be reasoning along your views above.

I maintained that Buhari is not our problem, if we look at this matter in the line of of the ideology that:
.... One, you don't eat your cake and have it, if you eat tomorrow today you have hunger to deal with when your tomorrow appears. With the level of looting that took place during Jonathan, it will be like expecting a magic or self deceit if we are expecting any government to give us a stable economy in just one or two years.

-- To demolish they say it's easier than to build. Though i must admit that Buhari and his his team when they came in seemed confused and lack the blue print for an economic redemption. But we need to also acknowledge that they are getting along steadily now and with encouragement and prayers Buhari will deliver.

I am not a northerner and if i have to be sentimental i have every reason to be opposed to anything from the north especially with their ungrateful attacks at the Yorubas of recent. But i will remain supportive of Buhari because of his sincere intentions for Nigeria.
Buhari's Economic policies messed up the Country more, believe me, if GEJ continued I doubt dollar will be up to 400 per Naira.
Buhari is very archaic, he doesn't represent the Country well.
Him and his appointees, goes about different Countries saying Nigeria is Corrupt, how do you think an investor will come undecided
Always tarnishing the image of the Country.

Yes GEJ and his Cronies stole, but I thought your Buhari said he has be recovering the money undecided
Where is the money, the ones he has recovered undecided
Is he using it for Medical checkup in London undecided

Or he gave the Chief Grass cuter to use nd cut Grass grin

Can't the inject it into the Economy or has it all been propaganda angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 09, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Nonsense that deluded people tell themselves in order to do crimes.
You don't need a flashy car, fancy wedding or even a job to be happy..... Its starts within. If you are a miserable person thinking that riches will bring you happiness then no wonder you better die, as your mind is fukced up.

You need money then get a JOB...go be a marketer, sell pure water etc (plenty of such job available) unless you believe such job aint good/big enough for you?!

I've said my own
Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by maasoap(m): 4:59pm On May 09, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Why will I be offended if a Ukrainian man calls me Monkey angry when my fellow Countrymen call me worst names.
Now,

You're not any better.
Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by Win95: 5:26pm On May 09, 2017
Victornezzar:
what do u have to say?
Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by Victornezzar: 5:28pm On May 09, 2017
Win95:
what do u have to say?
I knew it would be u
Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 5:51pm On May 09, 2017
Nigerian man Chukwuemeka Ibe, 35.
Why not kill him instead of wasting your country resources in feeding him for many years

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by Amoto94(m): 6:31pm On May 09, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Buhari's Economic policies messed up the Country more, believe me, if GEJ continued I doubt dollar will be up to 400 per Naira.
Buhari is very archaic, he doesn't represent the Country well.
Him and his appointees, goes about different Countries saying Nigeria is Corrupt, how do you think an investor will come undecided
Always tarnishing the image of the Country.

Yes GEJ and his Cronies stole, but I thought your Buhari said he has be recovering the money undecided
Where is the money, the ones he has recovered undecided
Is he using it for Medical checkup in London undecided

Or he gave the Chief Grass cuter to use nd cut Grass grin

Can't the inject it into the Economy or has it all been propaganda angry
You can spend the recovered loots without legal backing and there is a bill yet to be passed by the NA.
Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by win2kwire: 6:34pm On May 09, 2017
instead of sending this ibo piece of sh .t to firing squad they are going to feed him forever.

ibo people, the number one disgrace to Nigeria!

undesirable elements

go ask Indonesian people what they do to ibos

I will send a letter to the Cambodian government and police next week about ibos, if they don't already know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) / Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC For Money Laundering And Internet Scam (photo / A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.