Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,052 members, 7,866,968 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together (68931 Views)

Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats / Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by yinks0067: 11:36pm On May 09, 2017
odimbannamdi:
Each time i look at Ronaldinho, it just reminds that this life na turn by turn true true.

i remember back then in 2007, 2008 when Ronaldinho was the rave of the moment. I nearly ran mad because of this guy! His every move freaked me - leg-over, ziggima, shagallow, turn-leg, keeper-stand-looking etc - grin grin grin. I watched videos of his best moves and tried practicing it on the field. WHen we manage score goal for field, we go dey rub our head like sey na Ronaldinho hair we carry. At some point, we even wished we had his kinda teeth grin grin grin grin God forgive our mumuness oo

The combination of him, Eto and MEssi was a formidable one that saw defenses crumbling down like packs of cards

But see as the guy don fade finish, as if he never even reigned in the first place. chai. This life eh!

MEanwhile, loafers for sale
hello wats app me 08056456059
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by kpaofame: 12:48am On May 10, 2017
akraym:
Lol, I laugh anytime I read Jay Jay influence ronaldiho style of play.

learn again and for all folks like you, read what Ronaldinho himself said about Okocha on this picture in his wall

In a Facebook post, the Brazillian had posted of himself, Okocha and 55-year-old ex-Colombian number 10, Carlos El Pibe Valderrama, with the comment “Solo las camiseta 10 que siempre admire” meaning
“Only 10 shirt that I’ve always admired”

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/ronaldinho-says-he-admires-okocha-valderramaronaldinho-valderrama-okocha/amp/
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by chuckky86(m): 1:54am On May 10, 2017
odimbannamdi:
Each time i look at Ronaldinho, it just reminds that this life na turn by turn true true.

i remember back then in 2007, 2008 when Ronaldinho was the rave of the moment. I nearly ran mad because of this guy! His every move freaked me - leg-over, ziggima, shagallow, turn-leg, keeper-stand-looking etc - grin grin grin. I watched videos of his best moves and tried practicing it on the field. WHen we manage score goal for field, we go dey rub our head like sey na Ronaldinho hair we carry. At some point, we even wished we had his kinda teeth grin grin grin grin God forgive our mumuness oo

The combination of him, Eto and MEssi was a formidable one that saw defenses crumbling down like packs of cards

But see as the guy don fade finish, as if he never even reigned in the first place. chai. This life eh!

How much is d loafers
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by odimbannamdi(m): 6:50am On May 10, 2017
chuckky86:

How much is d loafers

Just 8,500 bro. Check our signature for our thread so that you can see more pictures and also read reviews from Nairalanders who have bought our shoes
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by pstnicodemus(m): 11:54am On May 10, 2017
kpaofame:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/jay-jay-okocha-still-zlatan-7637671

read the article and see that indeed that Jay-Jay indeed mentored Ronaldihno,
Go argue with Metusela, not me
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by mecussey(m): 8:56am On May 11, 2017
odimbannamdi:

na turn by turn...dihno na my man ...the guy moves to much with speed and muscle. I vex the day wey him pass through John Terry and Cahil with muscle score chelsea. Turn by turn...by next yr Messi and ronaldo go turn to Akamu....another person go take over.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by crowntoro(f): 9:37am On May 11, 2017
masglobalcon:

This guy I quoted is a thief. He says he will sell 5gb mtn data for 1.5 k. Na lie o. Ole. He is scamming people up and down.
how did you Know pls pls
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by Blexzy2203(m): 9:59am On May 11, 2017
Si as Okocha look different
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by pavy(m): 11:44pm On May 11, 2017
Timoleon:

Lol Bros I hail u back o...didn't really watch him play live o but u used to watch his videos on YouTube.

lol, now u are making sense

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is How Man Utd Stars Pull Up To Training Everyday In Their Super Cars (Pix) / Olembe City Stadium Cameroon In Pictures / Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.