Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Management Trainee: Engineers (CLOSED) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Management Trainee: Engineers (CLOSED) (1255 Views)

Vacancies For Trainee Engineers / Graceco Limited Recruitment For Graduate Trainee Engineers / Kimberly Engineering Is Recruiting Trainee Engineers(nysc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Management Trainee: Engineers (CLOSED) by Akayp: 12:20pm On May 09, 2017
Our Client is an 100% Nigerian company with local and international partners in the engineering field, and has a track record of international standard. The company is into executing mechanical, electrical and extra-low voltage device installation projects eg, fire alarms, burglary and intruder alarms, access controls, civil engineering etc.
As efforts to expand her operation base, the company is accepting CV's for recruitment of entry level engineers later than 10th of May 2017.

Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: OND, HND, BA/BSc
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Job Field: Mechanical and Electrical Engineering

Personal Characteristics:
A self-starter with high attention to detail
Great team work and collaborative spirit
Proven ability to make an impact internally and externally
Analytical minded
Ability to engage and drive others to deliver targets
Exhibit high energy levels and drive
Ability to easily adapt to changing work environment
Exhibit Professionalism at all times

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: Talentrecruiters2017@gmail.com using the job title as subject of the email.
Re: Management Trainee: Engineers (CLOSED) by akdrealman(m): 12:25pm On May 09, 2017
Dogan’s Sugar Limited was consolidated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European contributed organisation for the will to create quality sugar items in Nigeria. The organisation is a backup of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine’s greatest and market pioneer shape sugar fabricating organisation with more than

70% piece of the overall industry. At present Ata is assembling more than 20 distinctive FMCG items in Ukraine with various weights and bundling.

We are selecting to fill the position beneath:

Work Title: Area Sales Manager

Area: Lagos

Requirements

Hopeful must have a decent first degree in the pertinent course and ideally a post-graduate/proficient capability.

He/she, who ought to be close to 50 years of age, must have 5 – 10 years’ involvement in deals and advertising of dish espresso, deals, promoting and conveyance and in addition, expendable glasses deals, showcasing and dispersion.

Applicant must have pertinent involvement in the particular deals, promoting and dispersion of the above items before applying for the job
Re: Management Trainee: Engineers (CLOSED) by tunafishbabs(m): 12:00pm On May 10, 2017
Akayp:
Our Client is an 100% Nigerian company with local and international partners in the engineering field, and has a track record of international standard. The company is into executing mechanical, electrical and extra-low voltage device installation projects eg, fire alarms, burglary and intruder alarms, access controls, civil engineering etc.
As efforts to expand her operation base, the company is accepting CV's for recruitment of entry level engineers later than 10th of May 2017.

Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: OND, HND, BA/BSc
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Job Field: Mechanical and Electrical Engineering

Personal Characteristics:
A self-starter with high attention to detail
Great team work and collaborative spirit
Proven ability to make an impact internally and externally
Analytical minded
Ability to engage and drive others to deliver targets
Exhibit high energy levels and drive
Ability to easily adapt to changing work environment
Exhibit Professionalism at all times

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: Talentrecruiters2017@gmail.com using the job title as subject of the email.
Just got an invite. Any idea on what d recruitment is like?
Re: Management Trainee: Engineers (CLOSED) by Spetzzy7(m): 5:01pm On May 10, 2017
tunafishbabs:

Just got an invite. Any idea on what d recruitment is like?
I also got an invite too.
Send me your what's app number so we can discuss on how the interview might likely pan out.
Re: Management Trainee: Engineers (CLOSED) by Magally: 5:35pm On May 10, 2017
Spetzzy7:
I also got an invite too.
Send me your what's app number so we can discuss on how the interview might likely pan out.
Bros which day u apply
Re: Management Trainee: Engineers (CLOSED) by Spetzzy7(m): 6:04pm On May 10, 2017
Magally:

Bros which day u apply

Today
Re: Management Trainee: Engineers (CLOSED) by GentlemanAyo(m): 7:12pm On May 10, 2017
Spetzzy7:

Today
I will I invited for an interview if I apply now?

(1) (Reply)

Adron Homes / Npower Scheme Scrapped? / Vacancies In A Food Branding Company In Lekki Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.