Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,474 members, 7,861,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

If The Igbos Want To Leave, Let Them Go – Onuesoke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The Igbos Want To Leave, Let Them Go – Onuesoke (3275 Views)

No Amount Of Postponement Can Save Buhari From Defeat – Onuesoke / Why Do Igbos Want To Steal All The Oil With 'Biafra'? / "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The Igbos Want To Leave, Let Them Go – Onuesoke by Dejiprince: 6:39pm On May 09, 2017
[s]
Bridget95:
you should first evaluate your educational level to know if you are literate enough to discuss with me. typos are common occurrences, especially when one type fast than normal.
[/s]

Keep quiet. Illiterate.
Re: If The Igbos Want To Leave, Let Them Go – Onuesoke by Dejiprince: 6:41pm On May 09, 2017
[s]
rainylad:

...Mynd44 i can see your hand-work...Kindly do the needful as well concerning this Liondelio of a dude on the thread on Osibanjo being the Cor-dinator..i have drawn you attention to his post...Dont be partial.
[/s]

You obviously don't understand the rules. I hate Illiterates.
Re: If The Igbos Want To Leave, Let Them Go – Onuesoke by rainylad(f): 6:43pm On May 09, 2017
Dejiprince:
[s][/s]

You obviously don't understand the rules. I hate Illiterates.

...You and your generation must be b@*$tards...dirty loser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If The Igbos Want To Leave, Let Them Go – Onuesoke by rainylad(f): 6:47pm On May 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Mynd44, OAM4J, seun, pls is this not a violation of rule 2?

...My friend shattapp!!!....you think you all have the monopoly to call people names abi?..you aint seen nothing yet.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If The Igbos Want To Leave, Let Them Go – Onuesoke by Dejiprince: 6:54pm On May 09, 2017
rainylad:

...You and your generation must be b@*$tards...dirty loser.

E pain am.

E really pain am. grin

3 Likes

Re: If The Igbos Want To Leave, Let Them Go – Onuesoke by Dejiprince: 6:57pm On May 09, 2017
rainylad:

.....I see the Mods are biased,thats why they allow you and your pained nematodes to run amok unchallenged...but we will always be here to reset your brains by any means necessay...Mods or no mods

..Inferiority complex mixed with pain and bitterness at the thought of Igbos kicking you all to the kerb is why you are spitting all over this thread like a spitting cobra..Cant you get a life??

...Mr English,can your president string a line in English Language correctly?..or is English Language your fulfude or yoruba Language??..keep crying for English language as if the native users will stop calling you lots who pride yourselves in the mastery of their language black monkeys with the IQ of a three year old...yeye dey boom.

Cc Mynd44 this injustice.
Re: If The Igbos Want To Leave, Let Them Go – Onuesoke by Bridget95(f): 7:13pm On May 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:

First, my course of study is not English, and indeed, English is just a requirement at SSCE (Engineering).

Secondly, I doubt if you understand what the word "illiteracy" connotes. Otherwise, what makes Bubu an illiterate?

Thirdly, even a jss 3 pupil will explain clearly why the country is in recession, but an illiterate will never understand.

Finally, tell me what that drunk from Otueke did with the huge resources at his disposal apart from "cheap rice".
Mr engineer, it is obvious that lack of knowledge in international economics robbed you of happenings in the international sphere as regards the international oil market.

In 2013 when the American president, George W Bush declared war in a region regarded as a major spot of oil deposit,the middle East oil price flopped down from then to 2015 oil price recorded a downward trend world wide.From 2016 to date ,oil price has recorded a near stead appreciation in price world wide.

With the above narrative coupled with near steady loot recoveries,increased oil revenue due to seization of hostilities in the delta , increased internally generated revenue from customs and other sources ,international aid assistance and borrowings. A sounded headed economics student would ask what have the government done with the available resources.2016 went ,no one asked what was done as regards the budget that was signed six months in the year.2017 is here and budget is an issue in May,ask yourself if all is well.

1 Like

Re: If The Igbos Want To Leave, Let Them Go – Onuesoke by Bridget95(f): 7:29pm On May 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Fixed.

I don't engage illiterates in discussions.

Bye.
keep looking for errors in my write up. while you and APC get hit by the undiluted truth until you both become speechless because we can't buy your lies.

hahahah

proof reader

1 Like

Re: If The Igbos Want To Leave, Let Them Go – Onuesoke by konoplyanka: 7:31pm On May 09, 2017
kropotkin11:
Nobody is going anywhere, our Constitution does not recognize referendum and Nigeria is under no obligation to listen to the opinion of nonentities so forget it

are you sick? who made the constitution? are constitutions made for man or man for constitution?

they want to go and the best thing is to ammend the damn construction.

however, my grouse with them is they have senate presidents and presently have dsp and they just had a government sympathetic to them yet they couldn't do it.

we must change our stance and shame this people. we should be forcing them to leave. we should treat them like plagues.

igbos are incapable of living with others because of their innate hatred and inbred tribalism. let them go and within a year, anambra would want to secede. enugu wawas would want to secede, oil producing Imo would feel marginalized. Osus would be seeking asylum.

we should watch them self destruct. that shouldn't be our head ache

1 Like

Re: If The Igbos Want To Leave, Let Them Go – Onuesoke by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:50pm On May 09, 2017
[quote author=kropotkin11 post=56356336]Nobody is going anywhere, our Constitution does not recognize referendum and Nigeria is under no obligation to listen to the opinion of nonentities so forget it [/quote

The UN charter which allows self-determination for ethnic nationalities, and to which Nigeria is a signitary, recognizes referendum.

1 Like

Re: If The Igbos Want To Leave, Let Them Go – Onuesoke by DocHMD: 8:16pm On May 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:

As simple as that, rather than disturbing everyone about their yeye country.

What does Nigeria even benefit from any of those five states? What stops their leaders from pushing for those agitations? Or the govt should listen to illiterate cownu, in his capacity as what?

The way they talk about this their biafra sometimes can be very amusing. Nonsense.

Why do you guys develop erectile dysfunction when you hear 'Biafra' the so called 'yeye' country?

Even if Igbo leaders and reps ask for Biafra, you muslim skull will shift thr goal post and ask for God himself to come down and physically support Biafra this is why people think your opinion is not worth more than a piece of nylon-wrapped ewedu shiiit.

1 Like

Re: If The Igbos Want To Leave, Let Them Go – Onuesoke by LionDeLeo: 8:43pm On May 09, 2017
DocHMD:

Why do you guys develop erectile dysfunction when you hear 'Biafra' the so called 'yeye' country?

Even if Igbo leaders and reps ask for Biafra, you muslim skull will shift thr goal post and ask for God himself to come down and physically support Biafra this is why people think your opinion is not worth more than a piece of nylon-wrapped ewedu shiiit.

I don't give a damn if you all move to your 5 states within 48 hrs.

What do I benefit from you being in Nigeria? Pls, just one.

Pls, can you name any of your representatives at any level of govt sponsoring the agitation?

Jonathan was there for 6 yrs, nothing could be achieved but the moment he was booted out against the wish of 5%, hell was let loose.

Channel your complaints to your representatives and stop disturbing public peace.

Now, get out of my mention.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Igbos Want To Leave, Let Them Go – Onuesoke by ba7man(m): 10:19pm On May 09, 2017
542 Luxurious buses filled with Biafrans just left Biafran territory with 90% of its occupants never to return.

They say they want their own Country but their action speak otherwise.

I think they just crave for attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If The Igbos Want To Leave, Let Them Go – Onuesoke by LionDeLeo: 5:18pm On May 10, 2017
T

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Biafra Discussions On A Powerful World Tv Channel.... / U.N. Lends Megaphone To Nigerian Genocide - Washington Times / Finally, Buhari Gives Obasanjo Below The Belt Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.