Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Online Businesses With No Startup Investment: Patience IS All That Is Required - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Businesses With No Startup Investment: Patience IS All That Is Required (474 Views)

5 Online Businesses With Low Start Up Capital That Can Make You Rich / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 / Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Businesses With No Startup Investment: Patience IS All That Is Required by oscaruzie(m): 1:20pm On May 09, 2017
So there's been a lot of reviews and suggestions on how to venture into online businesses without startup capital. Well, I guess I also fall into the category of youths who are in dire need of a second source of income, so I have been doing a lot of research and I could say that I discovered quite a number of online ventures and techniques that could earn you money, but unlike some others that would ask for initial payments and promise substantial payouts, I streamlined my search to sites that offer no initial payments; just registrations and well, patience. I'll cite two examples here:

1. Dream Home-Based Work - here, as the name implies, you can basically work form home (or the office if you can spare time). you're give a number of tasks, from completing surveys to watching and rating videos to writing reviews. enough said, you earn a little token for each completed task. your tokens are paid to your site account at the completion of each task. Payout is through PayPal, in dollars, but not to worry, the conversion is done automatically. I have no reference for this so go check it out and see for yourselves dreamhomebasedwork.com

2. Slice the Pie - this one I'm personally into and started benefiting. it basically requires you to review products such as songs, clothing, groceries, etc. with each successful review, you earn $0.01 (roughly N3.55 per review in less than a minute). that's like N215 per hour. depending on the number of hours you put in, you can make as much as N3000-N5000 per day, depending on your capabilities. think of it as you being your own boss, if you want to be paid per day, you can cash out at the end of your session (I think it takes two working days to process payments), but personally I pay out on a 15-days/30-days basis, so the money accumulates and it looks like I'm paying myself salary. cool init? grin well, like I said it requires patience. try it yourself and see. what's more, the more quality reviews you give, the higher your star rating, then the higher your payout per review ($0.01 - $0.05 - $0.10 - $0.15 and so on). kindly refer through the link

https://www.slicethepie.com/join/U50C85AF

I think it's worth a shot that's why I'm sharing it. don't get it twisted, I work a job but I felt the need to earn a little extra on the side, thus my bringing this up. i'll do more researches and test runs, and let y'all know once I hit juicier opportunities.

lalasticlala, fynestboi, mynd04, seun, help move for the benefit of all....

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 15k Weekly reselling Adsense. / Uber CEO's Mother Dies In An Accident / Secured Paypal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.