Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Wife - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Wife (1462 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife by Bokoharam: 9:27am On Jan 11, 2010
Mannylex:

@poster, for the fact that u're a nairalander, i'll like to help u out, with your use of english, cos that alone could make a lady run a thousand miles away from u, so i'll recommend this books for u;
Effective writing (Author -Ebele Eko)
Intensive English (Authors Benson O. Oluikpe, Thelma Y. Obah, Margaret K. Okole)
Catch - Up English Language (Authors C. Ukwuegbu, A. U. Idris, O. Okoro)
English project (N. J. H. Grant, D. Jowitt, S. Nnamonu)
Countdown to English Language (Authors O. Ogusanwo, A. B. C. Duruaku, J. Ezechukwu)
Common Errors in English
Fundamental formulaes in English. After u've gone thru those books, start your quest again, if u need my assistance, I could help u out.

@Mannylex,
Where are you staying in 9ja? I may need you for my English proficiency course. You know as a boko haram, my English is likely to be bad. Can you help?

Note: I'm NOT looking for a gay partner-o!
Re: Wife by hbabe(f): 9:43am On Jan 11, 2010
Congratulations, Luke! My wedding gift should be a copy of 'Brighter Grammar'.
Re: Wife by Mannylex(m): 9:52am On Jan 11, 2010
Boko what, pls oh, i'm still u young to die oh. And did I tell u I was advertising for a gay partner.
Re: Wife by kitlady02(f): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2010
Lwkm!
Re: Wife by elecktra(f): 10:55am On Jan 11, 2010
angry angry angry angry fekky baby where was you now saw as they are just abuses you, ah me is not like as you are do like a cowardice o be a men and fight back now fight mannylex,boko haram, kabna

well i know they is just jealousy of we relationsheep, i luff u jare sweetrat, kiss kiss
Re: Wife by echobee(f): 11:22am On Jan 11, 2010
@poster,
are u sure u are ok?
Re: Wife by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2010
if you really want a wife, you can choose from these nairaland beauties

FL gators :
she'z got an enviable and enormous front and back. presentable indeed and fun to be with but might end up falling for your best friend!

michellin89:
got beautiful legs and culd be really smart and sly but if you don't play ur cards right you guyz might end up breaking each other's head half way your marriage!

iice:
well reserved and very interesting but she might be too intelligent for you!

ibkaye:
she'z really a darling and would spoil you silly. you'll be her cupcake and pumpkin but she might not be able to prepare you a real indigenous african meal
Re: Wife by lolarde(f): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2010
luke ko lukmon ni
Re: Wife by Bokoharam: 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2010
elecktra:

angry angry angry angry fekky baby where was you now saw as they are just abuses you, ah me is not like as you are do like a cowardice o be a men and fight back now fight mannylex,boko haram, kabna

well i know they is just jealousy of we relationsheep, i luff u jare sweetrat, kiss kiss

Guys, elecktra has accented to that. Why worry yourselves. In fact, u can c dt d tie is getting stronger by d day, with kisses, & hisses & more rof.

Carry go jare.

Mannylex:

Boko what, pls oh, i'm still u young to die oh. And did I tell u I was advertising for a gay partner.

@Manny,
I think say u too b prof. Wetin de pursue u; na my name fa? We dont attack feofle doing us a PABOUR.
Re: Wife by koolchicco: 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2010
adolfe bad:

if you really want a wife, you can choose from these nairaland beauties

FL gators :
she'z got an enviable and enormous front and back. presentable indeed and fun to be with but might end up falling for your best friend!

michellin89:
got beautiful legs and culd be really smart and sly but if you don't play your cards right you guyz might end up breaking each other's head half way your marriage!

iice:
well reserved and very interesting but she might be too intelligent for you!

ibkaye:
she'z really a darling and would spoil you silly. you'll be her cupcake and pumpkin but she might not be able to prepare you a real indigenous african meal

Dude, i are find some womans at Poster? shocked grin grin
Re: Wife by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2010
Is there still anyone else who are luke for a wife?
Re: Wife by simeonval: 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2010
pls sorry ladies ,the guy did not know that many ladies were interested in the topic but due the way he expressed himself is the bone of contention. pls could you better understand that his is looking for a wife and if u r interested just ask his contacts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Serious Girl In Ilorin / Single N Seriosly Searching / Calling For Gabrywyl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.