Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Social Media Officer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Social Media Officer (652 Views)

Social Media Officer (work Online Only) / Freelance Social Media Officer Required Urgently / Social Media Officer Needed (youth Corper) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media Officer by GM008: 1:34pm On May 09, 2017
We are currently looking for a Social Media Officer who will lead on all social communication for the business, generating and posting content across the business’s channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instragram.
The Social Media Officer will lead on developing the social media strategy of the business, and will also contribute content for the website, ensuring that all the online channels are regularly updated with engaging, SEO-optimised content.

The successful candidate will have the following;
• An excellent understanding of what content works for social media;
• How to capture and interpret data to inform ongoing digital activity;
• Have experience of managing social media channels and campaigns;
• Experience of writing editorial content for websites, intranets and blogs
• Excellent Written English and IT skills
• Dedication to delivering an outstanding customer and user experience;
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team to implement marketing campaigns;
• Excellent organization and time management skills;

Salary – Negotiable & Depends on Experience

If you are Interested or know anyone who is Interested can you pls tell them to contact me for further details
Re: Social Media Officer by iamkrorves(m): 2:22pm On May 09, 2017
am indeed interested! how can I send my resume to you??
Re: Social Media Officer by Fireson: 3:41pm On May 09, 2017
Professional e- business person with 5 years experience. My contact : 09033533348
Re: Social Media Officer by EngrXrix(m): 5:20pm On May 09, 2017
Does location matter?
Re: Social Media Officer by GM008: 6:08pm On May 09, 2017
Pls forward me a private message via Nairaland
Re: Social Media Officer by GM008: 6:10pm On May 09, 2017
Position is based in Lagos;
Re: Social Media Officer by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 09, 2017
I am interested I have 2 years blogging experience while working with naij.com thanks.
Re: Social Media Officer by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 09, 2017
I am interested I have 2 years blogging experience while working with naij.com my phone numbers are 08185240892 thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Please, Is This Interview Authentic, I Got The Txt Yesterday. / Interview Invite - POS/ATM Implementation Executive / UNICEF Ongoing Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.