Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

What Is The English And Botanical Name! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Is The English And Botanical Name! (6637 Views)

What's The Botanical Name Of This Leaves / What Is The Botanical Name Of This Leaf? / What Is The Botanical Name Of This Plant - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The English And Botanical Name! by Kowemonday(m): 1:37pm On May 09, 2017
Good afternoon farmers, There is this popular fish called EJA OSAN in yoruba. Pls assist me with its English and Botanical name then its rearing system. God bless us all.
Re: What Is The English And Botanical Name! by hercatonchires(m): 1:41pm On May 09, 2017
Kowemonday:
Good afternoon farmers, There is this popular fish called EJE OSAN in yoruba. Pls assist me with its English and Botanical name then its rearing system. God bless us all.

Is it Eje Osan or Eja Osan? SMH
Re: What Is The English And Botanical Name! by LionDeLeo: 1:42pm On May 09, 2017
Kowemonday:
Good afternoon farmers, There is this popular fish called EJE OSAN in yoruba. Pls assist me with its English and Botanical name then its rearing system. God bless us all.

You mean zoological name?

Well, what do I know, I'm not in biological sciences.

Re: What Is The English And Botanical Name! by youngG10(m): 1:48pm On May 09, 2017
i don't speak yoruba
Re: What Is The English And Botanical Name! by bishopkay: 7:01pm On May 09, 2017
I'd you had a picture, it would go a long way to help identify.
Re: What Is The English And Botanical Name! by fison(m): 2:32pm On May 11, 2017
Good afternoon farmers, There is this popular fish called EJA OSAN in yoruba. Pls assist me with its English and Botanical name then its rearing system. God bless us all.

Scientific name: Gymnarchus niloticus
Common name: Knife fish

1 Like

Re: What Is The English And Botanical Name! by Kowemonday(m): 8:05am On Jun 09, 2017
@fison thank you very much, God bless you richly. That is what i've searched for all dis time.
Re: What Is The English And Botanical Name! by fison(m): 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
@fison thank you very much, God bless you richly. That is what i've searched for all dis time.

You are most welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Unrefined SHEA-BUTTER & Virgin COCONUT OIL For Sale / STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY / Yam Seed Production: 150k From 2plots Of Land Guaranteed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.