Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Football Star Set For Big Payout. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Star Set For Big Payout. (513 Views)

Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) / Chichi Igbo: "Stop Worrying About My Dry Boobs" - Football Star Warns / Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Football Star Set For Big Payout. by chimalisco19(m): 4:01pm On May 09, 2017
RB LEIPZIG STAR SET FOR BIG PAYOUT AFTER INSERTING INGENIOUS CLAUSE IN HIS CONTRACT

Chimalisco

Midfielder Dominik Kaiser is set to receive around €300k from the Bundesliga club after they secured their place in next season's Champions League

RB Leipzig star Dominik Kaiser is set to cash in on the club's incredible rise to the Champions League.

The Bundesliga outfit have secured their place in Europe's premier club competition after guaranteeing a top-three finish with a 4-1 win over Hertha Berlin.
And Kaiser in particular will be celebrating the club's success, with the 28-year-old having rather ingeniously inserted a Champions League clause in his contract when his side were in the fourth tier of German football.

As a result, the midfielder will receive a sum in the region of €300k and, confirming the clause, he said: "That is how it is with long-term contracts. You should think about every eventuality.
"Of course I did not really believe we would play against the best teams in Europe next season.
"I am not a guy who buys lots of stuff. I will save the money for now."

Leipzig secure Champions Leauge qualification
Leipzig's incredible story has seen them achieve four promotions in seven seasons, having only been founded in 2009, after they secured promotion to the Bundesliga for the current campaign.
And having kept pace with the likes of Bayern Munich and Dortmund at the top of the table, Ralph Hasenhuttl's side can now look forward to testing themselves against the cream of European football next season.

(1) (Reply)

Premier League Triumphants 2017 / Lukaku: £80m Move To Chelsea Very Close / ENGLAND VS VENEZUELA Under 20 World Cup Finals Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.