Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex (47946 Views)

Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex / Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness / Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by ijustdey: 4:58pm On May 09, 2017
Peter Dada, Akure

One Foluke Ojo has approached a Magistrate Court sitting in Akure, the Ondo State capital, seeking dissolution of her marriage to Busuyi Ojo, saying she was tired of the union over alleged too much sex from her husband.

The couple who had been married for 14 years, both agreed to the dissolution.

Folake alleged that her husband was no more taking care of the family. She declared that she was no more in love with her husband , asking the court to grant her prayer.

The applicant alleged that Busuyi wanted to have sex with her all the time; and that anytime she refused to have sex with him, she would be beaten blue black by her husband.

She further alleged that after beating her, Busuyi would still go ahead and have sex with her.

She alleged, “ There was a day my husband beat me up, it was my mother that rescued me and took me to hospital . ”

In response, Busuyi denied all the allegations leveled against him by his wife; saying that Folake always disobeyed him and that she did not always behave like a responsible wife.

“She dressed like a prostitute, she can wear any cloth she likes, forgetting that she is a housewife, ” Busuyi alleged.

Expressing no more interest in the marriage, the husband urged the court to grant his wife's request of terminating the 14-year union.

Having heard from both sides, the president of the Magistrates’ Court, Mr . Ayodele Omotola, in his ruling, said there was an indication that the relationship had broken down, but he urged the parties to allow peace to reign.

The court president however ordered the respondent to pay a sum of N 5, 000 to the court for the food allowances of their children and then adjourned the case till May 10, 2017 ( today) for judgment.

http://punchng.com/wife-seeks-dissolution-of-14-year-marriage-over-excessive-sex/
Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by bjt(m): 5:03pm On May 09, 2017
Too much sex for 14yrs and she is not use to it. There is/are more to the two of them ending the marriage

40 Likes

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by femolacqua(m): 5:07pm On May 09, 2017
bjt:
Too much sex for 14yrs and she is not use to it. There is/are more to the two of them ending the marriage
Something has got to be fishy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by subtlemee(f): 5:08pm On May 09, 2017
That's a very lame excuse,she's not being truthful about the real reason she needs the divorce

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by MysteriousAnn(f): 5:23pm On May 09, 2017
Wife beater, eyan mayweather, husband alagbara, even if she's your wife, you have no right to forcefully have sex with her!
Aunty, ngbo? Why are you too dressing indecently? BTW, you've been receiving the same rod size for 14 years and you're just complaining.. #Yinmu.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by qualityovenbake(m): 5:42pm On May 09, 2017
Women complain too much nowadays. Why should wives refuse/deny their husband regular sex? Many women think men’s nature are similar to theirs. Don't get me wrong, before a man proposed to a woman, he definitely love's her but our testosterone (konji) needs affection also.

A man whose wife frequently denies him sex will first be hurt, then sad, then angry, then quiet. And most men will never tell their wives why they have become quiet and distant.

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by Christane: 7:22pm On May 09, 2017
the woman said she z no longer interested in the marriage dat z to say she don they Bleep anoda guy 4 outside ..come to tink of it dem no get children

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by coolestchris(m): 7:22pm On May 09, 2017
seriously before I marry a girl, she must know how to suffocate me with sex

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by Adesege(m): 7:22pm On May 09, 2017
hmm
Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by madridguy(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2017
Marital affair. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 09, 2017
Ms Ojo sef
Black Blue Beating sef
N5,000 feeding monthly allowance sef...

Is that amount for taking care of children in South West?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by neocortex: 7:24pm On May 09, 2017
qualityovenbake:
Women complain too much nowadays. Why should wives refuse/deny their husband regular sex? Many women think men’s nature are similar to theirs. Don't get me wrong, before a man proposed to a woman, he definitely love's her but our testosterone (konji) needs affection also.

A man whose wife frequently denies him sex will first be hurt, then sad, then angry, then quiet. And most men will never tell their wives why they have become quiet and distant.

Women want sex more than men- Nairaland psychologist.
But deep down we all know the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by Nigeriadondie: 7:24pm On May 09, 2017
What? She enjoyed 14 years of sexual bliss now she is complaining when there are some women out there who wud not hesitate to ve such a man who desire to exprience orgasm repeatedly.

1 Like

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by gbaskiboy: 7:24pm On May 09, 2017
This one weak me, when you think you have seen it all....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by Flexherbal(m): 7:25pm On May 09, 2017
Some are not getting it enough. Others are complaining that it is too much.
What a life!

4 Likes

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by MaconAwire(m): 7:25pm On May 09, 2017
Having read d gist n comments above
I wish to hand the mic over to the person below maybe she has something better to say..... oya sister take!!!

this one weak me
Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by CuddleMe(f): 7:25pm On May 09, 2017
Is there anytime sex is excessive?
Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 09, 2017
14 years of Knacking and you are just starting to complain of excess sex?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by Beno3: 7:25pm On May 09, 2017
Okolo
Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by Suko110(m): 7:26pm On May 09, 2017
Woman so u had to endure 14yrs of sex b4 speaking up , fu*k dat shi

15 Likes

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by Damidave1124(m): 7:26pm On May 09, 2017
And she's still not use to it?
Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by Sdraz(f): 7:26pm On May 09, 2017
While some are complaining of insufficient sex

3 Likes

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by Dottore: 7:26pm On May 09, 2017
Some are looking for it and ending their marriages because they can't get it this one is running from it and ending her marriage because she has what others are looking for.
Humans we are.

1 Like

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by UgwuKristian: 7:26pm On May 09, 2017
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by Omoluabi16(m): 7:26pm On May 09, 2017
subtlemee:
That's a very lame excuse,she's not being truthful about the real reason she needs the divorce
my thoughts too. just an excuse.
Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by oludebby90(f): 7:26pm On May 09, 2017
When will men realise that we women have our limit....dz sex thing can get boring and very painful for us. She is getting old..sex of 14 years ago might not be that interesting and fun for her again after kids.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by maxiuc(m): 7:27pm On May 09, 2017
Women we can't really understand them
Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by chukzyfcbb: 7:28pm On May 09, 2017
hahaha....and if she follow me go , na enjoyment go kill an oh. make she enjoy her marriage o jare

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by Simeony007(m): 7:28pm On May 09, 2017
Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by Horlufemi(m): 7:28pm On May 09, 2017
While some would want to quit a marriage because of little or no sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by Boyooosa(m): 7:29pm On May 09, 2017
WAWU! shocked

1 Like

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by FisifunKododada: 7:29pm On May 09, 2017
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / So I Am Getting A Divorce... How Do I Adjust? / Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.