Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

What Kind Of Things Should I Buy To Organise A Good Birthday Party - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Kind Of Things Should I Buy To Organise A Good Birthday Party (2463 Views)

MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) / Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander / Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Things Should I Buy To Organise A Good Birthday Party by mamagee3(f): 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2010
What kinds of things can I buy to make a birthday party one of a kind?
Re: What Kind Of Things Should I Buy To Organise A Good Birthday Party by ndcide(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2010
1- ogogoro, mix it wit orange juice

2.igboo, for highness

this two is very ok .
Re: What Kind Of Things Should I Buy To Organise A Good Birthday Party by Gabry(f): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2010
The Birthday party is for who?
Re: What Kind Of Things Should I Buy To Organise A Good Birthday Party by r231(m): 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2010
3-5 bags of IGBO grin grin
plus anything 40%
Re: What Kind Of Things Should I Buy To Organise A Good Birthday Party by mamagee3(f): 7:31pm On Jan 11, 2010
Gabry:

The Birthday party is for who?

My friend's daughter. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Things Should I Buy To Organise A Good Birthday Party by Gabry(f): 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2010
mama-gee:

My friend's daughter. cheesy cheesy

How old is she?
Re: What Kind Of Things Should I Buy To Organise A Good Birthday Party by mamagee3(f): 1:30am On Jan 12, 2010
Gabry:

How old is she?

She's 8.
Re: What Kind Of Things Should I Buy To Organise A Good Birthday Party by Tgirl4real(f): 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2010
The usual kiddies stuff. Lots of goodies. Rice, chicken, ice cream, chocolate and lots of sweet stuff u know kids would love.

Arrange for mascots in her favourite characters, face painters and co. Include some girlie stuff like make-up, small hand bags in d gift pack tongue
Re: What Kind Of Things Should I Buy To Organise A Good Birthday Party by adedejios(m): 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2010
let me handle all that for you for a token fee.08023354981
Re: What Kind Of Things Should I Buy To Organise A Good Birthday Party by mamagee3(f): 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2010
adedeji_os:

let me handle all that for you for a token fee.08023354981

No, thank you. It looks like a scam. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Things Should I Buy To Organise A Good Birthday Party by adedejios(m): 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2010
a scam very funny?why is it that when a person tries to advertise what he or she does,without trying to find out you jump to a conclusion that its a scam.well you have every right to say what your own opinion is.
Re: What Kind Of Things Should I Buy To Organise A Good Birthday Party by FunkyBday(m): 6:04pm On May 18, 2012
hey guys have u checked out www.myfunkybirthday.com today? Funky Freebies Week starts monday, dont be left out, be part of the carnival of freebies...

Re: What Kind Of Things Should I Buy To Organise A Good Birthday Party by rubi96(f): 1:13pm On May 22, 2012
Posh Potties Limited is pleased to introduce its *luxury* mobile restroom. We began offering our services in November 2009. Since our Inception till date, we have handled several *high-profile* outdoor events and we have continuously received repeated rentals from our satisfied customers. We have handled several varieties of large outdoor events such as concerts, wedding receptions, birthday parties, burial ceremonies, house parties; just to name a few. Most events we have handled usually cater to between 500 to 4000 guests.
We are dedicated to excellent hygiene, thus the reason for the complete *hands-free*experience in our restrooms. Each restroom comes with the following features:
- Automatic hands-free faucets
- Automatics hand wash dispensers
- Leg pedal flush
These features ensure that each user do not have to come in *physical contact* with any of the restrooms features. Therefore, leaving each user satisfied and completely germ free. Alongside the above-mentioned features, we also provide additional features/services such as:
- Fully air-conditioned restrooms
- Automatic deodorizers/air fresheners
- Water less/odor free urinals
- Mahogany vanity mirrors
- Endless supply of hand paper towels and tissue paper
- On site generator
- A male and a female attendant
Our *male/female attendants* work round the clock to ensure that every users' experience is a memorable one. We guarantee all our interested customers the best mobile restroom services.
Contact rosemary on 08033537927 or rosemary@poshpotties.com.ng or info@poshpotties.com.ng www.poshpotties.com.ng
we look forward to doing business with you.

Re: What Kind Of Things Should I Buy To Organise A Good Birthday Party by PatNwaGod(f): 6:56am On May 29, 2012
UP EVENT MANAGERS is at it again. Get a 10% discount in any
our services till 30th July 2012
Our services include:
» Models » ushers » makeup artist » gift/ silvernior branding
» Event planning » catering and cakes » general decoration e.t.c
Get the best of your event, get a dream come true.
Call 07030410822 or 08182398930, pin: 2896D71E, email: upmgrs@gmail.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Wedding Photo / See How This Groom Kissed His Bride At The Altar During Their Wedding. Photos / Welcome, We Decorate Your Fantasy (Free Gift Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.