Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation (4997 Views)

Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation / Who Else Got This Invite From Lagos State Graduate Internship Progr / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 09, 2017
YOUR LAGOS STATE GRADUATE INTERNSHIP
INTERVIEW INVITATION

Dear xff.

Once again thank you for applying for the Lagos
State Graduate Internship Programme.

We are pleased to inform you that you’ve been
selected for the first stage interview at the MacTay
House, 5 Prince Adelowo Street, off Admiralty
way, Lekki, Phase 1.
Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 09, 2017
Please who knows likely interview questions of Mactay Consulting. Will there be aptitude test and if so, what format?
Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by Momnee: 5:17pm On May 09, 2017
I also got the invite, please anyone with info on what we should be expecting?
Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by Kayleb26(m): 6:37pm On May 09, 2017
I got the invite as well. Who knows what to expect? Help men ooo
Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by CallofDuty(m): 8:47pm On May 09, 2017
nawa ooo..how ths people take select self??
Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by CallofDuty(m): 8:52pm On May 09, 2017
pls did u guys apply through assist to hire website or the normal http://employability.lsetf.ng/ website
Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by yorex2011: 8:59pm On May 09, 2017
CallofDuty:
pls did u guys apply through assist to hire website or the normal http://employability.lsetf.ng/ website
Which one is normal??
Assisttohire has been the normal one for application na
Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by CallofDuty(m): 9:41pm On May 09, 2017
yorex2011:

Which one is normal??
Assisttohire has been the normal one for application na
no man ..its actually two.. http://employability.lsetf.ng/ came out first and had issues submitting, but the glitch/bug has been fixed then came http://assisttohire.com/employee/employee-profile.php ..if u follwed the process initially, u will understand..so what i dont know now is which data base they are inviting from..is it the 1st or assistohire?
Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by yorex2011: 9:47pm On May 09, 2017
CallofDuty:
no man ..its actually two.. http://employability.lsetf.ng/ came out first and had issues submitting, but the glitch/bug has been fixed then came http://assisttohire.com/employee/employee-profile.php ..if u follwed the process initially, u will understand..so what i dont know now is which data base they are inviting from..is it the 1st or assistohire?

Hmm...so which did you apply to?
Cos i know one is employability program, the other is graduate internship program
Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by CallofDuty(m): 9:53pm On May 09, 2017
yorex2011:

Hmm...so which did you apply to?
Cos i know one is employability program, the other is graduate internship program
Lolz.Both are suppose to be the same naa..I applied through assist to hire and am yet to receive any invite..I later on applied through the 1st site..well..make we de watch shaa..i just hope they give everyone an equal opportunity and not flood the process with nepotism.
Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by yorex2011: 10:27pm On May 09, 2017
CallofDuty:
Lolz.Both are suppose to be the same naa..I applied through assist to hire and am yet to receive any invite..I later on applied through the 1st site..well..make we de watch shaa..i just hope they give everyone an equal opportunity and not flood the process with nepotism.
They are not the same, the lsetf asks for years of experience, and choice of industry. The graduate program assumes you are unemployed for at least a year since you finished service..

They are two different initiatives by the lagos state government

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by Hussyk: 10:33pm On May 09, 2017
do u guys all have the lasraa ID card ?
Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by Neekhy: 6:33am On May 10, 2017
Pls, how did u apply, I applied but I was not invited.
Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by toygod2: 7:10am On May 10, 2017
Please let me just sound a note of warning to the few people who care to listen.
If you're not in Lagos at the time of the exam or you have another important thing to do on the exam day, please please & please : forfeit this bullcrap and go do ur other stuff.
That shiiiit ain't worth a dime or ur time, i had a similar experience last month.
The whole thang has been POLITICIZED!
I WASTED MY T. FARE MONEY but to those who ll make it too, CONGRATS IN ADVANCE
Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by Phunkyposh(f): 8:00am On May 10, 2017
toygod2:
Please let me just sound a note of warning to the few people who care to listen.
If you're not in Lagos at the time of the exam or you have another important thing to do on the exam day, please please & please : forfeit this bullcrap and go do ur other stuff.
That shiiiit ain't worth a dime or ur time, i had a similar experience last month.
The whole thang has been POLITICIZED!
I WASTED MY T. FARE MONEY but to those who ll make it too, CONGRATS IN ADVANCE
Is it exam or interview?
Can you please shed more light on the question asked
Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by CallofDuty(m): 12:04pm On May 10, 2017
pls can someone assist me with directions to the address From CMS "MacTay
House, 5 Prince Adelowo Street, off Admiralty
way, Lekki, Phase 1."| make i no go burn money begin enter ajah bus..Pls ur assistance will be highly appreciated
Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by Transcends: 12:30pm On May 10, 2017
CallofDuty:
Bro, I applied via Assist to hire, but I'm yet to get invite.
Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by CallofDuty(m): 12:37pm On May 10, 2017
Transcends:

Bro, I applied via Assist to hire, but I'm yet to get invite.
relax man, u will definitely get weda u applied thru the 1st site or assist to hire..cos i got separate invites on the different mails i used...the only painful thing be say be like this thing na 25k de go pay..but the only benefit is the likely chance of being absorbed by the LASG.
Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by Transcends: 12:44pm On May 10, 2017
CallofDuty:
relax man, u will definitely get weda u applied thru the 1st site or assist to hire..cos i got separate invites on the different mails i used...the only painful thing be say be like this thing na 25k de go pay..but the only benefit is the likely chance of being absorbed by the LASG.
Thanks bro!

But that 25k ehn... Well, it's all good.
Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by CallofDuty(m): 12:55pm On May 10, 2017
yeah na internship naa..and more painful part be say na 3 months but chances are that ambode go retain person..pls for those of us that have gone for the interview..kindly share ur experinces and the questions that were asked..
Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by LaoluQ(m): 1:08pm On May 10, 2017
undecided 25k. pls how true is this amount?
Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 10, 2017
Got my invite today... for those who were interviewed today... how was it??
Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by Neekhy: 7:42pm On May 10, 2017
For those who got message today, Can u pls shed more light on what is likely to be expected from the interview. Once more, Is it test or interview?
Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by Momnee: 9:52pm On May 10, 2017
Neekhy:
For those who got message today, Can u pls shed more light on what is likely to be expected from the interview. Once more, Is it test or interview?
just be prepared to talk about yourself well, no big deal about the interview

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by yorex2011: 7:06am On May 11, 2017
CallofDuty:
You got invites from both lseft and assistohire? shocked
Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by CallofDuty(m): 7:18am On May 11, 2017
yorex2011:

You got invites from both lseft and assistohire? shocked
. yeah from both man..
Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by yorex2011: 7:21am On May 11, 2017
CallofDuty:
. yeah from both man..
Hope the interviews are not for the same day sha grin
Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by CallofDuty(m): 7:30am On May 11, 2017
yorex2011:

its for the same position man..I applied with separate emails on the different sites and got the interview invite.. wink
yorex2011:

its for the same position man..I applied with separate emails on the different sites and got the interview invite..
Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by yorex2011: 7:42am On May 11, 2017
CallofDuty:
its for the same position man..I applied with separate emails on the different sites and got the interview invite.. wink its for the same position man..I applied with separate emails on the different sites and got the interview invite..

Oh ok
Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by cornelin(m): 12:27am On May 15, 2017
I need help here please. I applied and got the invite but my problem is I don't have NYSC certificate as I will be going for service later this year (batch B). I don't want to stay at home till service time that was why I applied. I don't know if I should go for the interview as I don't want to be rejected based on the cert. Please, I need your advice.

If you have any job for a graduate awaiting service, please you can reach me on cornelinfo@gmail.com thank you
Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by Jaytecq(m): 7:04pm On May 15, 2017
my questions...
1. how much is the pay? 2. whats the future on the internship?
Re: Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation by motide(m): 11:37pm On May 15, 2017
Please what is the maximum age for this Lagos State Graduate internship program. Anybody with reasonable answer should please reply or message me on darzles@gmail.com. thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Colleague Was Sacked – My Pains, My Views / Npower: Npower Form Online Is Not Genuine / Interswitch Interview Format Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.