Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Dancing For The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dancing For The Lord (455 Views)

Covid-19:revelation Of The Lord On Corona Virus Covid-19. By Sis.linda Paul Rika / A Tour Of The Lord's Garden Of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja / The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dancing For The Lord by juventino: 5:19pm On May 09, 2017
My able Christian brothers and sisters, this video was shot during a crusade in celestial church. My question is, is dancing in church this way a sin? Please help clarify

Re: Dancing For The Lord by mikkypel(m): 1:50pm On May 10, 2017
juventino:
My able Christian brothers and sisters, this video was shot during a crusade in celestial church. My question is, is dancing in church this way a sin? Please help clarify

Where is the video?
Re: Dancing For The Lord by OtemAtum: 3:43pm On May 10, 2017
juventino:

Dancing in any way is never and can never be an evil doing, except if the dancing involves activities that are against the law,i.e Dancing that hypnotises and kill people, dances that make people fight themselves. I don't think they have invented such dance steps yet, except in Drunken Master films and the likes.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Turn Make Up Into Money. / “why Didn’t Jesus Marry?” / Church Of Satan Makes Appearance In Ekiti.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.