Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Discounted Shipping Services Available. (fast And Cheap) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Discounted Shipping Services Available. (fast And Cheap) (1225 Views)

Clearance- Quality Wines At Discounted Prices, For Celebrations/Gifting! / Clearance Prices - Quality Wines At Discounted Prices, For Celebrations/Gifting! / Shoutcast hosting With Whmsonic And Centova Cast Offers Available And Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discounted Shipping Services Available. (fast And Cheap) by somehow: 5:50pm On May 09, 2017
Do you want to ship anything within the US, Canada or the Uk and you want it delivered early and safe?

Contact us for your discounted shipping services via UPS and DHL

Max delivery time is 4 days

US to Nigeria 4 days max
US to Canada 2 days max
US to UK 2 days max

Canada to UK 2 days max
Canada to Nigeria 4 days max
Canada to UK 2 days max

UK to Nigeria 3 days max
UK to US 2 days max
UK to canada 2 days max

US to US next day
Uk to UK next day
Canada to Canada next day max.

50% advance payment and 50% once shipment is in transit outside pickup country.

All shipment comes with tracking numbers.

Price is dependant on location and destination
Also if pickup option is available at a token
No signature or signsature delivery available

If you want all duties paid too, options available at a separate price.

All delivery is done to your doorsteps. You have no reason to go to their office to pick up your package.

Contact us on this thread if interested or request for our contact details.
Re: Discounted Shipping Services Available. (fast And Cheap) by somehow: 7:14pm On May 09, 2017
Ask question
Re: Discounted Shipping Services Available. (fast And Cheap) by somehow: 12:12pm On May 10, 2017
Good day all. Leave me a message
Re: Discounted Shipping Services Available. (fast And Cheap) by somehow: 9:53am On May 11, 2017
We are here to fill in the gap.
Re: Discounted Shipping Services Available. (fast And Cheap) by somehow: 8:22am On May 12, 2017
Good morning all.

Opened for business
Re: Discounted Shipping Services Available. (fast And Cheap) by somehow: 12:11pm On May 15, 2017
Just got freed.

Still in business.

Ask questions you have in mind.

Happy new week.
Re: Discounted Shipping Services Available. (fast And Cheap) by somehow: 2:17pm On May 15, 2017
If you're in the US or Canada and you're interested in making extra money from exporting some certain products to Nigeria which can be sold within 1-2 days of landing in Nigeria. Write me via PM or email me on naskishorty at gmail dot com for breakdown.

15-20% monthly profit is up for grabs. Shipping and selling will be handled by me while ordering these products at my instruction would be handled by you (only if u live in the US, Canada and maybe UK).
Re: Discounted Shipping Services Available. (fast And Cheap) by somehow: 4:44pm On May 15, 2017
Time waits for no one. Keep the message coming.
Re: Discounted Shipping Services Available. (fast And Cheap) by somehow: 9:17am On May 16, 2017
Good morning.

ask any questions or email me directly.
Re: Discounted Shipping Services Available. (fast And Cheap) by somehow: 12:12pm On May 16, 2017
If you have any items or belongings you need to ship either from the us, canada or UK to Nigeria or vice versa, kindly contact us and you'd get a better price.

3 days door to door delivery within these countries.
Re: Discounted Shipping Services Available. (fast And Cheap) by somehow: 6:46pm On May 17, 2017
Keep the messages coming.

1 Like

Re: Discounted Shipping Services Available. (fast And Cheap) by somehow: 8:07pm On May 19, 2017
Ask us any questions, we're yet to serve you.

1 Like

Re: Discounted Shipping Services Available. (fast And Cheap) by somehow: 6:56pm On May 20, 2017
Happy weekend.

1 Like

Re: Discounted Shipping Services Available. (fast And Cheap) by somehow: 1:33pm On May 22, 2017
Happy new week

1 Like

Re: Discounted Shipping Services Available. (fast And Cheap) by somehow: 1:35pm On May 23, 2017
Good afternoon.

Keep it coming.

1 Like

Re: Discounted Shipping Services Available. (fast And Cheap) by somehow: 7:37am On May 27, 2017
Happy weekend.

1 Like

Re: Discounted Shipping Services Available. (fast And Cheap) by somehow: 5:26pm On May 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Discounted Shipping Services Available. (fast And Cheap) by somehow: 9:06am On May 31, 2017
Good morning...
Re: Discounted Shipping Services Available. (fast And Cheap) by somehow: 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
I have 5 64 gig flash drives for sale

Brand: verbatim (3.0)
Size : 64 gigs
Quantity : 5

Price is #5000 each (opened to slight negotiation).

I also have 4 power banks available #3k each

2 customized PS 4 game pads @#10k each
Re: Discounted Shipping Services Available. (fast And Cheap) by somehow: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
Contact me for your shipping services.

Dhl/UPS shipping method

3-5 days delivery date
Very cheap. Starting from #5000.

Straight to your doorstep.
Re: Discounted Shipping Services Available. (fast And Cheap) by somehow: 7:51am On Sep 10, 2017
We are here to serve you.

Very cheap shipping charges
Re: Discounted Shipping Services Available. (fast And Cheap) by somehow: 8:00am On Sep 11, 2017
Very fast and safe shipping services available
Re: Discounted Shipping Services Available. (fast And Cheap) by somehow: 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
We are still in drop shipping service

We also help ship from US / Canada to Nigeria at a very cheap price.

Contact us now.
Re: Discounted Shipping Services Available. (fast And Cheap) by somehow: 9:11am On Sep 13, 2017
Contact me if you have anything to ship.
Re: Discounted Shipping Services Available. (fast And Cheap) by somehow: 11:24am On Sep 14, 2017
Shift and smooth service

(1) (Reply)

Siemens Profibus Cable(50m) 6XV1830-0EH10 / Best Christmas Hampers For You / 10 Acres Of Land For Sale In Oyo Town(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.