Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

The Universal Control - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Universal Control (375 Views)

Room 504. Universal Hotel Enugu / Being The Boy In A Boy's Tears On Earth's Tongue-a Universal Review Of The Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Universal Control by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 09, 2017
If I was in control If the remote was in my grasp I will aim it The Channel I would change it Change it to back in the days When we were on the same page You'll be programmed To no man Except me ... Coincidently As I am reminded I would rewind I would use my heart as my guide Re-run when we had the best times Record it Fall back in love by the adornment Recollect the enjoyment But most important, I would record over the reasons for exploring I would delete everything that was annoying I would mute all of the distracting noises And I would have never pressed input Therefore I couldn't have played games with you I would have turned it to channel 5683 And pressed enter Just like Lifetime It's love Then I would have stopped it there And stared in your face Clasp my hands together Say my grace Press play Do the right things Turn on the captions And watch what I say Fast forward to today Now the scenes are; our stomachs aching from laughter We act like nothing ever happened So we can live happily ever after

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity: Get Paid For Writing Fashion And Beauty Content / See How Arch Bishop Kills Child / Heart Splash_ Scene4:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.