Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Please Help! A Friend Credentials Was Stolen, What Do U Advice Him To do? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help! A Friend Credentials Was Stolen, What Do U Advice Him To do? (533 Views)

How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night / My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account / My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! A Friend Credentials Was Stolen, What Do U Advice Him To do? by bukar34: 6:16pm On May 09, 2017
please help my friend with an advice.....someone enter his room and stole his the bag of his laptop and unfortunately, his credentials was inside the bag too....in fact, he has so many things on the bag...including, his handset, laptop, and Ultimately, his Credentials(eg..NYSC, HND,WAEC and a professional certificates...and so on). he is also a first class graduate ooo..... we really need ur advice....
Re: Please Help! A Friend Credentials Was Stolen, What Do U Advice Him To do? by Obinovictor(m): 6:21pm On May 09, 2017
Report to the police first and get a police report. He should start from there, other ideas can come in
Re: Please Help! A Friend Credentials Was Stolen, What Do U Advice Him To do? by bukar34: 7:26pm On May 09, 2017
Obinovictor:
Report to the police first and get a police report. He should start from there, other ideas can come in
tank u...but the police only asked him to write statement, which he did...and that's all......
Re: Please Help! A Friend Credentials Was Stolen, What Do U Advice Him To do? by Obinovictor(m): 10:15pm On May 09, 2017
bukar34:
tank u...but the police only asked him to write statement, which he did...and that's all......

He should demand for a police report. He will pay for it though
Re: Please Help! A Friend Credentials Was Stolen, What Do U Advice Him To do? by bukar34: 10:41pm On May 09, 2017
Obinovictor:

He should demand for a police report. He will pay for it though
tanx dear! but what is he going to do with the report?
Re: Please Help! A Friend Credentials Was Stolen, What Do U Advice Him To do? by Obinovictor(m): 10:59pm On May 09, 2017
bukar34:
tanx dear! but what is he going to do with the report?

That report could pass for some of those credentials in some places till he replace them.
Re: Please Help! A Friend Credentials Was Stolen, What Do U Advice Him To do? by badbreathcure101: 10:30am On May 10, 2017
Even when you graduate getting your certificate is a problem talkless of say u go back to the school to issue u another one....

Nigerians are yet to embrace the usefulness of saftey deposit boxes

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested For Fraud, Theft In Canada / A Sophisticated Brownroofer Nabbed In Thailand / Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her Deep French Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.