Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

6 Best Alternative Platforms To Paypal 2017 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Best Alternative Platforms To Paypal 2017 (1945 Views)

Contact Me For Your Paypal Creation Say No To Paypal Limit / Help!!!which Vtu Aps/platforms To Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Best Alternative Platforms To Paypal 2017 by NaijaDays(m): 6:23pm On May 09, 2017
Image result for paypal

It’s no doubt that PayPal makes it easy to accept payment from foreign countries. But in countries like Nigeria, its not easy to accept payment from other countries into a Nigerian PayPal account.
In this post I will be discussing some reliable alternatives to PayPal.
There are many alternatives to PayPal but in this post I will list only the best money transfer sites for an alternative method to receiving payments.

The Best Alternative Platforms to PayPal: 2017
This list is mainly for Bloggers and Freelancers, it’s also recommended for small business owners who are finding it difficult to receive money from other countries.

1) Payoneer (my best)
Image result for payoneer

I personally use Payoneer which I enjoy so much. Payoneer is one of the oldest services for global payment. Payoneer allows you to receive money from the U.S. & European countries.
Payoneer transaction fees are lower and help to save a lot of money.

When you sign up for Payoneer, you receive a Prepaid MasterCard which gets shipped to your location for free in just 2 weeks.
They have an iPhone & Android app so you can make transactions from your mobile.

Signing up for Payoneer is free, and once you have done a transaction of $100 using Payoneer, you will get a bonus of $25. ($50 bonus if you are from India)
Also Read:

How To Receive AmazonU.S. Affiliate Payment Using Payoneer

2) TransferWise
Image result for transferwise

TransferWise was created by the people behind Skype & backed by Richard Branson. TransferWise have a low transaction fees & currency conversion charges. Meaning you won’t lose money in currency conversion.
TransferWise serves many countries and accepts several currencies.

3) 2CheckOut.com
Image result for 2checkout

2CO is a great alternative to PayPal. 2CheckOut has a high transaction & transfer fees. It is advisable to make your payment release level high so that you save on money transfer fees.
It is very easy to get started with 2CO

4) Skrill
Image result for skrill

Skrill is a another great alternative for PayPal due to their currency conversion rates
When you sign up for Skrill, you get a prepaid MasterCard that works worldwide. They also have an iPhone & Android app so you can make transactions from your mobile.
Createfree Skrill account

5) PayZa.com
Image result for payza

Payza is even better than PayPal in many cases.
Features:
Payza Offers a prepaid card MasterCard you can use as a credit card or withdrawal funds at an ATM.
Accept payment & withdrawal using Bitcoin.
Supports personal & business accounts.
Offers Android app.
Free to set up an account & no monthly or yearly fees.
Supports Nigeria, Pakistan & 190+ other countries.
If you are into digital currency, I will suggest you sign up for Payza.
You can create a free account or business account depending upon your need.
Createfree PayZa account

6) Remitly
Image result for remitly

With Remitly, it is easy to send funds to India & Philippines. No charge on transfers over $1000. When sending money via credit or debit card, the transfer will happen automatically at the flat rate of $3.99.
You can choose to send payment without any fees, (takes 3 days).

Other popular services are:
Neteller
OkPay
Moneypolo
Western Union
Money Gram
I enjoy using Payoneer due to their credibility & great service.

Did you enjoy this post, If yes kindly bookmark this blog site and most importantly,
Don’t forget to share on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.
In case you know of any other Platform to send & receive money kindly share with us in the comment section.
There is love in sharing.

Go to source to view links
source: http://www.tracepreneur.com/2017/05/6-best-alternative-platforms-to-paypal.html
Re: 6 Best Alternative Platforms To Paypal 2017 by anitasoll(f): 2:59am On May 10, 2017
I agree that the best alternative of PayPal is Payoneer. smiley You can save more when withdrawing or spend less when transferring.

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Alternative Platforms To Paypal 2017 by Nlevel(m): 12:45pm On May 11, 2017
u didn't make mention of the annual fee charges for payoneer

2 Likes

Re: 6 Best Alternative Platforms To Paypal 2017 by NaijaDays(m): 5:18pm On May 11, 2017
Nlevel:
u didn't make mention of the annual fee charges for payoneer

Thanks for that, Payoneer charges $25 for their annual fee and i don't think thats too much if you work hard enough,
after all, they shipped the MasterCard to our location for free plus their excellent service.
Re: 6 Best Alternative Platforms To Paypal 2017 by lexxyrule(m): 6:46am On May 12, 2017
630 payoneer available
Re: 6 Best Alternative Platforms To Paypal 2017 by NaijaDays(m): 5:10pm On May 12, 2017
lexxyrule:
630 payoneer available

what do you mean by "630 payoneer available"

(1) (Reply)

Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Akwa Ibom State (Photos / How To Effectively Drive Traffic To Your Fiverr Gig Using 5 Easy Tricks / Let Us Join Hands And Own E-commerce Stores Like Amazon Walmart Bestbuy & Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.