Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) (8219 Views)

Tribute To My Heroine, The Queen Of Country Music-- KITTY WELLS / Re:(heroine~poppet Or Nsidibe Fred) My Song Scuffling On The Air Whisper For It. / Is Nico Gravity Dead? Rumour Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by riversman: 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2010
I am not too sure about the severity of her situation but my aunt just called me and said ASA was ushered outta the UK Border post screening point by some police dudes, hmmm, wat wont Nigerians do for attention, My aunt is 60yrs old by the way but she knows naija celebs as she worked for "encomium"mag in Lasgidi, my aunt sat with her in 1st class sha, crazee

I guess "Mr Jailer" will be her friend now, please pray for her. Folks, when will our Naija celebs have class?

NEWS developing.
Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by aieromon(m): 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2010
Your aunty in the Police or what?
Don't tarnish people's image without concrete evidence.
Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by engrhamid(m): 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2010
I can't believe this! This can't be true!
Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by riversman: 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2010
my aunt sat in 1st class with her, and if u have sat in 1st class or BIZness class, then you will know that they normally ushered to the border post desks before all ye "economy passengers" even reach the door, she witnessed the police handcuffing her, she heard whispers that it was part of a sting of smugglers,
Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by GTay(m): 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2010
^^^ Are you guys for real shocked shocked shocked

I must be dreaming, will check tomorrow if this thread still exists!
Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by bettes(f): 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2010
Dont believe the story one bit.
Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by slimshay(m): 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2010
well, we'll jus take our cue from d fact ur aunty worked in encomium, d fruit doesnt really fall far from the tree you know, have a nice year figuring that one out!!!!
Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by semid4lyfe(m): 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2010
I pray and hope this story is not true o
Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by riversman: 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2010
U bombasstic element, my aunt working at Encomium(gossip mag) means that her ears are always on the floor for correct gist and her eyes no dey fail her,

She is very inquisitive and will hunt a fly down to abakalilki for the truth,
Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by slimshay(m): 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2010
well, we'll jus take our cue from d fact ur aunty worked in encomium, d fruit doesnt really fall far from the tree you know, have a nice year figuring that one out!!!!
Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by bluespice(f): 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2010
it's a damn lie!
Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2010
What if its true?
Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by bluespice(f): 11:54pm On Jan 09, 2010
it can't be true cos its a lie
numerous artists close to her have already denied the rumors
Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 10, 2010
Wheres she presently to debunk d rumor
Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by craze: 12:14am On Jan 10, 2010
Unbelievable!
Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by hax: 12:20am On Jan 10, 2010
lol

who still reads City People and Encomium bullsh!t?

Headlines - 'LAGOS BIG BOY HAS ORG-Y WITH 3 LAGOS BIG GIRLS!' (lmao @ 'sin assembly')

'ONITSHA BIG GIRL HAS SEX WITH RANDY IKEJA BASED PASTOR!'

'SOUTH-SOUTH DEPUTY GOVERNOR CAUGHT IN BROTHEL!'

Notice a trend?
Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by asha80(m): 12:53am On Jan 10, 2010
Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by HueyFlyger: 1:59am On Jan 10, 2010
The picture below and the date on it is a proof that Asa was never arrested at Heathrow Airport. That's Asa and Jeremiah Gyang and I don't even think she is out of the country. So tell your blind aunt to go and see her Optician.

Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by HueyFlyger: 2:04am On Jan 10, 2010
Here is Asa again having dinner so you & your blind aunt should dead this blatant rumor.

Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by No2Atheism(m): 2:05am On Jan 10, 2010
HueyFlyger:

Here is Asa again having dinner so you & your blind aunt should dead this blatant rumor.

@Hueyflyger

Are u Asa in disguise  or how come u have this detailed and recent personal images of Asha . . . .so quick quick like that . . .

Men I am so happy that the report is not true . . . .
Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by TOPE20001(f): 2:06am On Jan 10, 2010
HueyFlyger:

Rofl grin cheesy
Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by No2Atheism(m): 2:06am On Jan 10, 2010
seems like say na beans and dodo and red bull dem dey chop for that picture . . .
Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 10, 2010
Which one of them is Asa? They both look like a man tongue
Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by No2Atheism(m): 2:08am On Jan 10, 2010
HueyFlyger:

Infact is it possible that is the laptop that you used to upload the pictures . . .  shocked
Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by No2Atheism(m): 2:09am On Jan 10, 2010
HueyFlyger:

HueyFlyger:

The picture below and the date on it is a proof that Asa was never arrested at Heathrow Airport. That's Asa and Jeremiah Gyang and I don't even think she is out of the country. So tell your blind aunt to go and see her Optician.

Edit:

Question of the day . . .
-------------------------

Does anyone know whether Asa is married or single or available or something . . . just asking . . . grin
Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by No2Atheism(m): 2:11am On Jan 10, 2010
@HueyFlyger

Those pictures are very very very recent at least one of them was taken . . . yesterday Saturday at 10:41pm (i.e. less than 2hours ago)

Hence how come you have access to Asa pictures so fast like that . . . .
Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by No2Atheism(m): 2:13am On Jan 10, 2010
FL Gators:

Which one of them is Asa? They both look like a man tongue

Don't let me woooze u there . . .how dare u

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg . . . . . you are looking for my red and blue eye . . .
Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by TOPE20001(f): 2:13am On Jan 10, 2010
No2Atheism:

@HueyFlyger

Confess cus those pictures are very very very recent at least one of them was taken . . . yesterday Saturday at 10:41pm (i.e. less than 2hours ago)

Hence how come you have access to Asa pictures so fast like that . . . .

YOU BETTER START CONFESSSING

Lmao
Yea u berra start confessing grin
Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by No2Atheism(m): 2:15am On Jan 10, 2010
Jeremiah Jyang better stop that kind . . . hand on the shoulder of Asa play play play at 10pm in the night . . .  shocked
Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 10, 2010
No2Atheism:

Don't let me woooze u there . . .how dare u  

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg . . . . . you are looking for my red and blue eye . . .

Oya come and wooze, no be my trouble you go get tongue tongue tongue kiss

I be princess you know, look but not touch cool tongue
Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by HueyFlyger: 2:16am On Jan 10, 2010
@No2Atheism Is it my confession that you're after or knowing that Asa was in fact not arrested in London?
Re: Asa - Caught With Heroine In London Heathrow Airport: True or False? (Rumour) by No2Atheism(m): 2:22am On Jan 10, 2010
HueyFlyger:

@No2Atheism Is it my confession that you're after or knowing that Asa was in fact not arrested in London?

- If you are Asa then confess . . . cus the speed at which u produced pictures that were taken less than 2 hours ago is astounding  . . .

- If u are a male . . .then please ignore my statements cus I am against homosexualism hence I don't want to give any wrong impression with my previous statements. . . Infact i am going to edit my statments now so as not to create a wrong impression. I don't want wahala, and since one can't really know who the person behind the username is . . . then I better be careful.

- If u are Jeremiah Gyang . . .then what is your hand doing on Asa's shoulders at 10pm in the night on Saturday in Nigeria. . .place . . . 

- If you are non of the above . . . then how come u have the pictures so fast like that . . .

(1) (2) (3)

DOWNLOAD Wizkid Ft Paedae Of R2bees - Thats Me / Download Naira Marley Ft C Black – Tingasa / Banky W – Good Good Loving [video Download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.