Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Shocking Facts About Emmanuel Macron, France President Elect. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Facts About Emmanuel Macron, France President Elect. (1360 Views)

President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians / Emmanuel Macron On 6-Month Internship In Nigeria (Throwback Photo) / Security Operatives At Fela Shrine As Emmanuel Macron Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Facts About Emmanuel Macron, France President Elect. by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:19pm On May 09, 2017
The next French President is 39 years old.
But that is not the fact.
He is married to a 64 year old woman.
His wife was his class teacher 24 years ago.
His then class teacher had a daughter who was his class-mate...everybody including his parents thought this teacher's daughter was his girlfriend...nope they were wrong.
He fell in love with his class teacher when he was 15...she was "happily married" with 3 kids...now the "happily married" is relative in this context.
At 17, he promised to marry her. She was at the time 42 years.
They got married in 2007 with our man now 30...well she was almost 55.
Next month he is going to be sworn-in as the President of France 6 months to his 40th birthday while his lovely wife who has 3 adult kids and 7 grandchildren (her first child is two years older than her husband while her second child, the former classmate/sweetheart is the same age as him).
His name is Emmanuel Macron (39) and he is the next President of France.

Re: Shocking Facts About Emmanuel Macron, France President Elect. by khallyberry: 7:32pm On May 09, 2017
jesuuu tongue
how is he gonna bleep a 64 yrs old
I rest my case
Re: Shocking Facts About Emmanuel Macron, France President Elect. by WhistleB(m): 7:34pm On May 09, 2017
Macron is the MAN OF THE MOMENT.
Re: Shocking Facts About Emmanuel Macron, France President Elect. by cava: 7:57pm On May 09, 2017
How is shocking. It's all over the internet . you cannot go far by copying and pasting
Re: Shocking Facts About Emmanuel Macron, France President Elect. by omowolewa: 8:09pm On May 09, 2017
Chai! Abeg, where is Miss Anne my biology teacher.
We need to finish this biology lecture.
Re: Shocking Facts About Emmanuel Macron, France President Elect. by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 09, 2017
khallyberry:
jesuuu tongue
how is he gonna bleep a 64 yrs old
I rest my case
He might use doggy style grin
Re: Shocking Facts About Emmanuel Macron, France President Elect. by hernandson(m): 9:54pm On May 09, 2017
u must me kidney me(kidding)
Re: Shocking Facts About Emmanuel Macron, France President Elect. by Amberon: 10:00pm On May 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Shocking Facts About Emmanuel Macron, France President Elect. by vanunu: 10:51pm On May 09, 2017
He is a victim of adult abuse.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Facts About Emmanuel Macron, France President Elect. by Okoroawusa: 10:56pm On May 09, 2017
ayam not understanding...

(1) (Reply)

Promoting Secession On Nairaland..Freedom Is Free But Not FREE!!! / BREAKING!! Saraki Gets Approval To Declare Buhari’s Office Vacant / What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.