Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post (102041 Views)

Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters / Onnoghen Was Forced To Resign - Daily Independent / Reactions As MC Oluomo Joins Abba Kyari To Celebrate Birthday In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by malton: 10:40pm On May 09, 2017
Amaechi, Fashola?

We'll not take it!

grin

I will protest their sack.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by wristbangle: 10:40pm On May 09, 2017
Jetleeee:

That dailypost like to dey disseminate bullocks. Remember they were the ones who disseminated that Akiolu-Yorubaland nonsense. We heard from an unofficial source that he has denied that statement. I'm taking this as a pinch of salt till it comes from a more reliable source

God bless u my brother. U took the rest of my comments am about to say in my mind.

Between I was secreting having a field day on that Akiolu - yorubaland when some buffoons said even Oba of Lagos said it doesn't belong to yoruba. They went ahead to twist history just to lay claim it belongs to bini and bini belongs to alabiama ( abi wetin u dey call am sef)

Back to thread, daily post can never be trusted
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 09, 2017
We all aware that these three people are cronically corrupt. In the cast of Amaechi, he stopped working since 2011 of his second term in office as a governor of Rivers state. He's been busy hosting other corrupt politicians every week in the government house and presidential hotel at Aba road using Rivers state treasury to played politics and fighting who dare to opposed him and his colleagues.

As we speak, as a federal minister, there is no single federal government project in the state. Only when there are elections, that we only knows he's existing.

That of chief of staff, his own corruption is like seeing the unclothedness of a woman.

Fashola as well, he was governing Lagos state as family and personal business. Didn't account for the then federal government. But his political ambitions like everyone of them.

So much corruption in this government. If not that we raise an alarm they would have killed Buhari slowly and buried him secretly and cover up.

All the former governors and Buhari's associates are corrupt. Sack all them and appointe fresh graduates and nairalanders. And see how economy will comeback to live like there was no recession.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by ncoolsome(m): 10:41pm On May 09, 2017
Realdeals:

What about Akpabio, Uduaghan, Peter Obi, Theodore Orji and even Jonathan and his wife, they are saint abi?

charity begins at home...I feel the government has some mopping up to do if there are concrete evidence against this individuals..some Nigerians like me are tired of the 1 sided corruption drive 10 pdp members 1 apc,such score line doesn't augur well..the government can't jail everyone but there shld also be a balance..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by wristbangle: 10:42pm On May 09, 2017
amakenny:

They are fighting ghosts of PDP.

Because nearly every politician in Nigeria is now in APC.

It seems so because I don't know which corruption they are killing again when all offenders are hiding under the protection of bubu

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by slegerman(m): 10:42pm On May 09, 2017
If we must tell ourselves the truth, there is nobody who have occupied position as high as the president, head of states, governor, minister etc. in Nigeria that did not steal. That's the attraction. That's why they can kill to remain in that position. That's why they can afford to spend millions on campaigns. That's why they can afford to share 1,000 Naira to our youth to kill for them because they know if they get the position, they would recoup and make profit.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 09, 2017
would lyk to comment only wen i see d resignation letter
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by nextstep(m): 10:44pm On May 09, 2017
Not trusted. The news these days is: "A happned", then two hours later "Na lie, B happened", just for the sake of traffic. SMH
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by zynzyn(m): 10:45pm On May 09, 2017
If it is true, I would say Fashola, you see now?!

How could u be so naive?? This govt never wanted u to succeed!!

You were given a critical ministry, power, but then they added 2 other portfolios, and u are not an engineer!! How can u perform?

Buhari's govt is merely a CPC govt using Action Congress! They want the Action Congress people to fail, then all top ministers will be CPC!

Barafas. I expected you to see the writing on the wall and RESIGN BEFORE NOW!!
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Entom(m): 10:46pm On May 09, 2017
But Ameachi doesn't like money, how come he's corrupt?

I dey laugh
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by DanseMacabre(m): 10:48pm On May 09, 2017
If this is true, I swear by the god of Nairaland, Seun Osewa, that I'll drop my disaffected apathetic waliership for that of sympathetic effectual zombiesm.

That done with, my buy out clause to revert to my status quo ante is, when Buhari swears by the Holy Qu'ran that it was under duress from the influence of truth serum applied by agents of MI6 during routine debriefing, or overdosing on the sedatives administered to him by his London doctors (who in all likelihood are MI6 moles themselves).
Assuming this news was not cooked up in some methamphetamine-addled brain, that is.

cc yahweh, ra, allah, odin, ahuda mazda, zeus, amadioha, ogun, shiva, quetzocoatl, diana, parvatti, athena, orisa, nefertiti etc, etc.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Bgorgeous: 10:51pm On May 09, 2017
Thus news will make some people so happy, chai! But it's PURE lie
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by silibaba: 10:52pm On May 09, 2017
slegerman:
If we must tell ourselves the truth, there is nobody who have occupied position as high as the president, head of states, governor, minister etc. in Nigeria that did not steal. That's the attraction. That's why they can kill to remain in that position. That's why they can afford to spend millions on campaigns. That's why they can afford to share 1,000 Naira to our youth to kill for them because they know if they get the position, they would recoup and make profit.
What of yaradua? Him loot fund?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by ayokellany: 10:55pm On May 09, 2017
Mogidi:
Buhari would be my hero if he jails Amaechi, Fashola and Tinubu
How Tinubu still walk the corridors of power a free man is testament of how ingrained corruption is in Nigeria.

Lol.. but Jonathan, Abba Moro, Oduah, Bart Nnaji, Farouk Lawan, Anyim, Patience, Allison and co should be allowed to roam the corridors of power abi .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by eclecticbaron: 10:55pm On May 09, 2017
When DAILY POST contacted the Senior Special Adviser to the president on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, he simply said in a text message thus; ‘’I am sorry I am in Abuja and I can’t confirm or deny the report with the president who is now in London. If you can leave me out of this, I will appreciate.’’

This part got me cracking.Na so...make person no quote you abeg. Sharp guy!!!
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by ipobarecriminals: 10:58pm On May 09, 2017
Igbos and fake news.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 09, 2017
If this News is true, then President Buhari's health is totally out of sync and he is not sure if he will make it. This action, if true, is his last effort at restoring his dignity and dying a great man. We all know that Amaechi is corrupt, and without a doubt, Fashola has stolen some money and Buhari can not continue to call himself Mr. Holy while thieves populate the corridors of Aso Rock.

Buhari should restore his dignity and name before meeting his maker, he is an old man with an impeccable character but idiotic temper. I can forgive him for ruining our Economy if I see Amaechi behind bars on circumstantial evidence, because these guys are professionals at looting. They leave little or no trace where the money goes.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Bhugarious: 11:04pm On May 09, 2017
To the Op of this news:
Oshogbo weed no good for your bodi
but you no go hear
See the kin' news wey u dey karri
Originating from Alomo joints and Okada stands
This is what recession can cause
REPENT!
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by ifdaeg(m): 11:08pm On May 09, 2017
OK continue

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by kamossreal(m): 11:15pm On May 09, 2017
wirinet:

GEJ did not jail them for the 5 odd years he was in power and yet still remained your hero.

One question; will Buhari be your hero if he jails GEJ along with the trio you mentioned?

Yes bro don't mind him, why GEJ Didn't jail them
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 09, 2017
Mogidi:

Dailypost is a blog right?
Because isn't punch and nation or vanguard and so on. He's supporting corruption at the same time accusing others of what he's supporting.
What do we called that?
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Jaabioro(m): 11:19pm On May 09, 2017
Concubine stories on how they did it last night with their various husbands ..
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by israelmao(m): 11:21pm On May 09, 2017
This reminds me of Tales By Moonlight in which tortoise always makes a storyline.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by teebell999(m): 11:22pm On May 09, 2017
Mogidi:
Buhari would be my hero if he jails Amaechi, Fashola and Tinubu
How Tinubu still walk the corridors of power a free man is testament of how ingrained corruption is in Nigeria.

If you have any evidence of corruption against Tinubu, come out with it, blow the whistle and become a rich Nigerian. If not, just stop deceiving yourself by thinking you are deceiving someone else. We are not babies here. Good night!
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by sanyajava: 11:24pm On May 09, 2017
Oh My God! see who is requesting for resignation of another when he himself suppose to heed the call to resign. shakara oloje
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Nedufred: 11:25pm On May 09, 2017
they should simple resign
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Oblang(m): 11:27pm On May 09, 2017
ovadozes:

If you want to resort to insults I am a master at it.
Do you have Dasuki's statement? Do u have the raw evidence?
Has any court of competent jurisdiction found Dasuki guilty, quit being emotional.
Like I said earlier, there are no tangible facts apart from propaganda

Then bring raw evidence against those u mentioned earlier or u stfu....tinubu have no immunity when ur so called hero was there, yet he couldnt jail him...
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by dikeizu1(m): 11:32pm On May 09, 2017
Amechi how far naa
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by emmaitive(m): 11:33pm On May 09, 2017
ok we hear...next??
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by menwongo(m): 11:37pm On May 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
If this News is true, then President Buhari's health is totally out of sync and he is not sure if he will make it. This action, if true, is his last effort at restoring his dignity and dying a great man. We all know that Amaechi is corrupt, and without a doubt, Fashola has stolen some money and Buhari can not continue to call himself Mr. Holy while thieves populate the corridors of Aso Rock.

Buhari should restore his dignity and name before meeting his maker, he is an old man with an impeccable character but idiotic temper. I can forgive him for ruining our Economy if I see Amaechi behind bars on circumstantial evidence, because these guys are professionals at looting. They leave little or no trace where the money goes.

This is nothing but truth. Northerners are preparing the road to 2019, they know Buhari wouldn't make it.
Asked yourself why do they released Kanu?
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by sirclemzy: 11:41pm On May 09, 2017
wirinet:

GEJ did not jail them for the 5 odd years he was in power and yet still remained your hero. So in your place a sitting president with immunity can jail two sitting governors also with immunity? Next time think b4 u type.

One question; will Buhari be your hero if he jails GEJ along with the trio you mentioned?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) / UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.