Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

What Is Wrong With Man United - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / What Is Wrong With Man United (631 Views)

Robin Van Persie Signs With Man. United ( Picture) / Shinji Kagawa Transfer:dortmund Agree Terms With Man. Utd / Some Interesting Pix About Man-united Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Man United by Freiburger(m): 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2010
Only for man united fans they just crached out of the Fa cup and about to play the third consercutive match without a win
and their performances in the champions leauge has not been encouraging the can loose to any team like our own super eagles,
is Alex ferguson getting too old to identify where the problems is or are they just satisfied from the money they made from selling Rolando?
Re: What Is Wrong With Man United by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2010
OP what concern u with man u? Are u not supposed to be a munich,leverkusen,bremen/hamburger fan? Now meet me on d thread BAYERN MUNICH FANS on sport board
Re: What Is Wrong With Man United by Freiburger(m): 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2010
But i 've got the right to have what ever team as my favourite irrespective of where i live.
Re: What Is Wrong With Man United by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2010
Impossible.U must be a patrotic&loyal citizen.Ok so join me on that thread
Re: What Is Wrong With Man United by Freiburger(m): 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2010
Alright i 'll.
Re: What Is Wrong With Man United by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 10, 2010
Nice guy
Re: What Is Wrong With Man United by ochukoccna: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2010
Nothing! Injuries have caught up with them, all the teams now know about their PDP antics and the referees now Superfly Rooney is the best diver in the world. grin grin grin grin So now soft penalties or 6 minutes extra time in lieu of 4. tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Cristal Palace Fc: P Diddy To Takeover? / Chelsea To Fall At St.andrews / Thank God Am Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.