Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,645 members, 7,851,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

2 Show, Same Way! Futminna And Unibuja Admission List. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2 Show, Same Way! Futminna And Unibuja Admission List. (1229 Views)

Unibuja Post Ume Result To Be Out : / Unibuja, Futa And Unab Abeokuta Post Ume Date / Unibuja Post Ume Date Out: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Show, Same Way! Futminna And Unibuja Admission List. by dayo23(f): 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2010
A remarkable thing happen this week wen the admission list of both Federal university of technology minna and university of abuja was released, Firstly it was same day though futminna 1hr ahead and most suprisingly the admission list was 100% merit,No direct entry candidate got in,and the admission list was released the same day it was approved by the senate of both the 2 higher institution,further more the admission list was dominated by the candidate from the southern part of the country. Hopefully wen the 2nd list comes out very soon it will be the same drama.All those who did'nt get prepare for the 2nd list,do wateva u think that is positive to get ur admission. NO TIME!!!!
Re: 2 Show, Same Way! Futminna And Unibuja Admission List. by Jibson999(m): 7:02am On Jan 10, 2010
I av a rem stdnt wit 130 and he got admsn & dis idiots dey 4c*k me up. Pls wat of d 2nd list
Re: 2 Show, Same Way! Futminna And Unibuja Admission List. by OSuleiman: 8:54am On Jan 10, 2010
Thank God no D.E candidate were included,i almost lost my breath yesterday!So when are we especting our own admission?(as in d.E)I hope ours will also be on merit!

(1) (Reply)

Unical Admission List / How To Improve Your Writting Skills / 2012 UK Commonwealth Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.