Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Professional Advice On Courses During NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Professional Advice On Courses During NYSC (1003 Views)

Certificates Acquired During NYSC / What To Do During NYSC To Secure An Internship/job Afterwards / Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Advice On Courses During NYSC by omoobaadefemi(m): 3:15am On May 10, 2017
fellow NLS, I am a PCM and I have been thinking for a while on a certain issue.pls,what professional course/courses do u tink I can do during my service year because I just don't want the year to be in vain and I also want to position myself for good jobs after nysc.
I studied "Linguistics" at school.
Ur candid advice would be appreciated
Re: Professional Advice On Courses During NYSC by serverconnect(m): 3:28am On May 10, 2017
Focus on entrepreneurship skills, ICT skills, and look for mini job that will give you hands on experience. Most of the professional courses are short time bases, do not waste your money on that, when you finish your NYSC, you can learn that at your own time.

4 Likes

Re: Professional Advice On Courses During NYSC by veinless(f): 8:52pm On May 10, 2017
serverconnect:
Focus on entrepreneurship skills, ICT skills, and look for mini job that will give you hands on experience. Most of the professional courses are short time bases, do not waste your money on that, when you finish your NYSC, you can learn that at your own time.
nice comment, most especially all these PMP /HSE courses every where , just save enough alawee and engage in activities that will add to knowledge and skills

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Baptist Corpers Fellowship, Sokoto State Chapter / NYSC: Kogi Born Haruna Deborah Emerges Winner Of Miss BBB Kaduna Camp / How To Check NYSC Senate List For Batch C (stream 1 A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.