Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Man Shot In The Head In Jos By A Police Officer (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot In The Head In Jos By A Police Officer (Graphic Photo) (29618 Views)

Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Driver Shot Dead In Jos By Police (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot In The Head In Jos By A Police Officer (Graphic Photo) by AlphaStyles(m): 11:01am On May 10, 2017
joenor:
My broda the mata tire person
I just weak
Re: Man Shot In The Head In Jos By A Police Officer (Graphic Photo) by Nigeriadondie: 11:01am On May 10, 2017
They did not direct their guns at soldiers who have been harrasing them na civilians. Useless people in uniform
Re: Man Shot In The Head In Jos By A Police Officer (Graphic Photo) by Nigeriadondie: 11:02am On May 10, 2017
AlphaStyles:

I just weak
No weak bro. Be strong na ur country.
Re: Man Shot In The Head In Jos By A Police Officer (Graphic Photo) by joenor(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2017
See the man can go free if the decease has no body, Make he be say na my family member that gun go tire am shoot.
Re: Man Shot In The Head In Jos By A Police Officer (Graphic Photo) by julybaba(m): 11:05am On May 10, 2017
Why

Get Unlimited Access to All News Blogs at once
Via Gerinko Android App

Download Gerinko App
Re: Man Shot In The Head In Jos By A Police Officer (Graphic Photo) by phildee77(m): 11:06am On May 10, 2017
josite:

GYANG may actually be from ganawuri in kaduna state,not plateau state.

Ganawuri is not Kaduna state, rather a part of Riyom LGA of Plateau state.
Re: Man Shot In The Head In Jos By A Police Officer (Graphic Photo) by nairaman66(m): 11:08am On May 10, 2017
The police are killing Nigerians!! People they swore to protect!! What a way to go for one Nigeria cry
Re: Man Shot In The Head In Jos By A Police Officer (Graphic Photo) by enemyofprogress: 11:08am On May 10, 2017
This is man in womanity to man. Very bad and sad

1 Like

Re: Man Shot In The Head In Jos By A Police Officer (Graphic Photo) by Hades2016(m): 11:14am On May 10, 2017
When you are #9japolice are alone in a very dark and lonely place .... plus do this run for your life !!!!!!!!! I repeat run for your dear life !!!!!!!!!

Re: Man Shot In The Head In Jos By A Police Officer (Graphic Photo) by Codyt(m): 11:19am On May 10, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
And the massacre continues...

Nigerian youths listen, when things like this happen personnels from the security forces read and see our reactions online. When they see that we make statements lik "police isn't your friend" "fear those guys when hold gun" and others, they take us as a joke.

Some of us will even make jokes. Instead of taking a stand and vehemently rebuking such barbarism. This is why they continue shooting the youths at will today because "nothing will happen".

No wonder foreigners tell me that we don't value lives in Nigeria. And it's the painful reality.

But I know justice is coming soon... Very, very soon.
I concur

1 Like

Re: Man Shot In The Head In Jos By A Police Officer (Graphic Photo) by DrGill(m): 11:28am On May 10, 2017
Shot in the Head and he is still alive
maybe he has Head bullet proof
Re: Man Shot In The Head In Jos By A Police Officer (Graphic Photo) by gloshennel: 11:28am On May 10, 2017
mexxmoney:
ZOO!!!!!!!!!!

that is eh! confirm zoo
Re: Man Shot In The Head In Jos By A Police Officer (Graphic Photo) by garba255(m): 11:30am On May 10, 2017
Yes o. U are absolutely right. When we say you are under arrest, and you start to misbehave, we will have to carry you like a baby, so why don't you just behave.. And never forget that the police is your friend.

Re: Man Shot In The Head In Jos By A Police Officer (Graphic Photo) by Nathan2016: 11:58am On May 10, 2017
garba255:
Yes o. U are absolutely right. When we say you are under arrest, and you start to misbehave, we will have to carry you like a baby, so why don't you just behave.. And never forget that the police is your friend.

Continue making jokes out of it,
Police brutality knows no tribe, looks, or pocket,

they shot first and ask questions later.
Re: Man Shot In The Head In Jos By A Police Officer (Graphic Photo) by Ninilowo(m): 12:04pm On May 10, 2017
technicallyrich:
When ever I see sars. Coming I am always afraid bcause they can kill u and nothing will happen.
please becareful with sars expecially because most of the guys they have killed or the ones that are in prison are innocent.
That's just it. If you see them, RUN
Re: Man Shot In The Head In Jos By A Police Officer (Graphic Photo) by Ramaa(m): 12:08pm On May 10, 2017
Another bad news from these idiots men in uniform....
Ok continua
Re: Man Shot In The Head In Jos By A Police Officer (Graphic Photo) by oyienootieno: 12:08pm On May 10, 2017
[quote author=spidey77 post=56381930]I know people would shout bad cop and bad training up and down. But has anybody considered bad recruitment? If the right people where recruited. People with real zeal for peacekeeping, will we b seeing all this?

You hit the nail.. our recruitment process is veey poor. Many who are recruited are criminals and now with the uniform they are becomes legal criminals.
Re: Man Shot In The Head In Jos By A Police Officer (Graphic Photo) by Ramaa(m): 12:11pm On May 10, 2017

Re: Man Shot In The Head In Jos By A Police Officer (Graphic Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 12:12pm On May 10, 2017
The purpose of forming the Nigerian police has long been defeated. The police became worse in this present regime
Re: Man Shot In The Head In Jos By A Police Officer (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 10, 2017
IamJix:
embarassed i don't ever regret been a Nigerian I ever regret mixing with these animals. Nigeria will be great if the NPF is scraped. useless set of homos.......
vote for me, and I will scrap NPF
Re: Man Shot In The Head In Jos By A Police Officer (Graphic Photo) by solz007(m): 12:29pm On May 10, 2017
Yo! Please don't judge the police based on your experience/Dem say We got the good and loyal ones out there
Re: Man Shot In The Head In Jos By A Police Officer (Graphic Photo) by Reals(m): 12:31pm On May 10, 2017
what did you expect to ear instead of the normal news as usual ... Nigeria police killing citizen
Re: Man Shot In The Head In Jos By A Police Officer (Graphic Photo) by emu22(m): 12:50pm On May 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Inspector Gyang.
Do police officers serve in their states of origin?

yes they do.I KNOW A lot of dem here in warri.
Re: Man Shot In The Head In Jos By A Police Officer (Graphic Photo) by samotosh4(m): 1:20pm On May 10, 2017
Hmmmmm...
police they are very useless set of human being.
let them be scramped by FG. these ppl didn't know
their duty at all and what they worth.

useless people.
so therefore, whoever kill likewise him too
will be killed.
am waiting for FG's reaction to this matter oooo....?
Re: Man Shot In The Head In Jos By A Police Officer (Graphic Photo) by Fisocoded(m): 7:45pm On May 10, 2017
IamJix:
embarassed
i don't ever regret been a Nigerian
I ever regret mixing with these animals.
Nigeria will be great if the NPF is scraped.
useless set of homos.......

My brother i have thought of dis several times but do u know if dey scrapped dis foolish force d stupid police men will become armed robbers and d trouble will be high
Re: Man Shot In The Head In Jos By A Police Officer (Graphic Photo) by kherlly(m): 7:50pm On May 10, 2017
With news i do read always online has taught me not to joke with police who carry gun.

Was going somewhere in lagos on tuesday i dunno the description so the person am going to meet call me.... I was on motion so i decide to pick not knowing police dey my back with a jeep.

They overtake me and ask me to open door i dint ans but when the other police point gun to me i decided to open the door. They end up collecting 6k oooooo buh am alive that is the main thing coz i dunno what might happen if i dint open the car door.

Rip to the dead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Expatriate Hangs Self In Lagos Office, Police Begin Probe / Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition / Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.