Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,455 members, 7,954,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:19 AM

Arik Airlines Wrong Done To My Wife: Her Employer Threatens Sack - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Arik Airlines Wrong Done To My Wife: Her Employer Threatens Sack (581 Views)

Housemaid Caught Using Urine To Prepare Food For Her Employer (PHOTO) / Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) / Arik Airlines Going Down Slowly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arik Airlines Wrong Done To My Wife: Her Employer Threatens Sack by mostfavoured(m): 8:20am On May 10, 2017
Dear Nairalanders!

Please kindly use your platform to help me call out Arik Airlines who have refused to refund my wife money for an airline ticket she booked from them which they cancelled the flight and have been playing games for over three (3) months now in refunding the money.

After much visits to their office because they refused to reply to e-mails they finally send a mail that the money will be refunded in 10 working days, that 10 working days is now months.

We even send a mail to consumer protection council of Nigeria thinking we can get some support from them but you can be sure of such dissapoint we get from such agency of government (not even a mail to acknowledge that they have received our complain).

My wife employer on whose bill she booked the flight for a client is threatening her job.

The flight ticket number is: P8QA8N
The destination of the cancelled flight is LAGOS to NEW YORK (return Ticket)
Date the cancelled booked: February 8th, 2017

Thanks Nairaland in anticipation as i believe that the help of millions of people here calling out arik will save the situation for me and my family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arik Airlines Wrong Done To My Wife: Her Employer Threatens Sack by Nukilia: 8:49am On May 10, 2017
@ OP dont worry, now that you've brought their matter to the Nigerian Council of Nairaland, something will be done about it grin

The track record is there... cheesy

Everyone is suffering from the decayed system in Nigeria.
I hope the head of consumer protection in Nigeria will look into your matter.
Re: Arik Airlines Wrong Done To My Wife: Her Employer Threatens Sack by mostfavoured(m): 2:14pm On May 10, 2017
Abeg Admin help me push this to where this matter will gain access to reach this people, here is my last hope abeg
Re: Arik Airlines Wrong Done To My Wife: Her Employer Threatens Sack by mostfavoured(m): 5:32pm On May 15, 2017
At last help never come from here, since the news is not the kind the admins here like....there is God

(1) (Reply)

Are There Companies In Lagos Interested In Plastics / Very Important:for Your Perfect House Design,construction & Building Approval / Uae Mosque Renamed ‘mary, Jesus Mother’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.